All Comments on 'All in the Name of Science Ch. 01'

by theDoubletime99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Huh?

He is not close with his family but they helped him buy a condo after not being invited to the wedding? You really need to check the inconsistencies in the story.

theDoubletime99theDoubletime99over 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks

You make a very good point. I had a fuller explanation of why the parents and families did not attend the wedding but due to the chapter length, I deleted the section. I deleted too much and left a hole there.

The plot line was the parents were upset that Davis left a promising career in research to become a "teacher". Rather than support a marriage to the wrong type of girl (who they disapproved), the parents simply bought the townhouse and did not attend the wedding. Outside of this non-appearance, the parents never enter the story again.

Thank you for help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Rushed, with poor logic and grammar

Just not very good.

I suggest an editor. The additional perspective well help

SLeMSLeMover 7 years ago
breast size growth is wrong

Allison has size 32B breasts. According to

https://www.laurengreenbergmd.com/breast/what-is-the-volume-in-cc-of-a-cup-size/

that means that she is about 310 cc of volume. One pill is said to increase no more than 20%, which would be 62 cc. If she originally had on the higher end of 32B then that might get her into the lower end of 32C but certainly not would get her to "maybe" 34C (480 cc) territory. 62 cc is about 2/3 of a cup growth. Plastic surgeons and medical articles use 100 cc as the difference between cup sizes.

In story part 3, when she takes 3 breast growth pills, that is said to get her to "triple D". That would be correspond to 32F in the left side of the chart, which is 710 cc territory. We can set this up algebraically as 310 * x^3 = 710 and solve for x to determine the growth ratio that would be needed per pill to get from 32B to 32DDD. The result is about 1.318 -- closer to a 32 % growth per pill than a 20% growth.

If we are generous and say that it must have been the low end up 32DDD then that could not be less than 650 cc (the average of the 32DDD volume of 710 cc and the 32DD volume of 590cc) as below that volume you would have to round down to 32DD instead of up to 32DDD. We can divide that 650/(1.2^3) to find that she would have had to have been at least 376 cc to start with to get there in 3 steps. And 376 would have to be called 32C to begin, not 32B (you cannot change rounding rules in mid-stream.)

If you had said that the pills were limited to 30% growth then the calculations and sizes in the story would be within acceptable rounding , but 20% growth is really not very much.

By the way, the volume for those 32DDD is the same cup size as 38C, which is my size. And I am considered flat enough to not need a bra. I do not mean that I can "get away without a bra because my tits are perky" (they aren't): I mean that I my boobs won't even come close to holding a tight shirt away from my chest, and I cannot even get guys to stare at my boobs if I wear something pretty much see-through. Very definitely NOT "massive". It is not much more than the limits on how much you could hold in one hand with a bit of squeezing. My volume would protrude much more on someone with a smaller frame whose breasts were much closer together, but they would not look "massive".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous