All in the Name of Science Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I confirmed her statement.

"Yes, it should make your desire to have sex overwhelming and make sex much more enjoyable. But if this works, then there will be no way for you to resist having sex with me or I am guessing with anyone else."

I give Ally the 4th pill I had developed and she became horny like she has never been before. She almost attacked me getting me hard again and quickly into her pussy.

Allison took complete control and I laid back as my beautiful and hot young wife was insatiable and yearned for my cock. She immediately felt herself and I noticed how wet her pussy had become. She smiled and told me she had never been this wet in her life and was ready to be fucked. She slid her body down on me and soon had my 7 inches of cock; balls deep in her pussy. She was riding me like a pro as Allison satisfied her need for my cock and to be fucked. The girl was a real sexual dynamo when she wanted to be laid and Ally knew everything about me and how to make me happy. Soon she had me ready to cum once again and brought out another orgasm riding me cowboy style. I came for the second time this evening and continued grinding her wet hot cunt against my leg. In no time at all, I was hard again.

Allison then turned over and presented her perfect pussy to me, hanging down from ass between her long perfect toned legs. The picturesque ass presented to me was mind blowing. I moved behind her thinking how I was the luckiest guy in the world to be fucking this woman. I slowly entered her and then after a few strokes started pounding away at her. Ally screamed at me to fuck her harder. I start pumping her faster and harder and still she screamed out for more. I was practically knocking her over and using all my weight on her as I worked over her pussy with my best effort and all my endurance. As exhaustion almost overcame me, I dropped a huge load into her and collapsed onto the bed.

Allison had a mind-blowing orgasm and then collapsed with my cock still hard in her pussy. She was so hot and as I laid on top of my wife's hot ass, I simply smiled with total contentment. Ally used her body, enlarged tits, and tight pussy to keep me hard inside of her. She started to fuck me again even after I had dropped 3 loads in her. Finally, she made me come a fourth time and my dick popped out of her. Allison came back down from her sexual high as the effects of the horny pill wore off. Ally leaned over and kissed me and told me that tonight had been the most amazing sex of her life.

We discussed the pills after our amazing evening. Ally told me how much it made her want my cock. I laughed and told Allison that she was a little minx since the day I met her. She had always wanted my cock. We laughed at the comment and she explained that the pill made her feel different and that the urge of having a cock inside her was overwhelming and demanding.

I looked at Allison and said that the study tonight had been slightly tainted. "With you being my wife and us always having sex together, the results are skewed. We still don't know how much of tonight was your feelings and impulses and what was caused by the pills versus how much was the fact that we love being together. You always want sex and that makes you the perfect wife" I told Ally as she playfully hit my arm .

Allison agreed with me that the pills worked on her but that she had been worked up and was ready for sex long before she took the pill.

"Still it was not like anything I have ever felt before. You know how much I Love you baby and I wanted you before we even started. Hell, I want you every night. I love you and I love making love with you. But tonight was different. It was about being screwed and having your cock inside of me. I am not even sure it had to be your cock. I needed sex, I needed to be fucked and thankfully it was my stud of a husband that got me off.

Allison then looked at me with a very concerned look on her face, "But I am telling you, if you had not been here when I took the pill and some random guy was here, then I would not have been able to stop myself from screwing him. The effect is that strong and the desire is that intense."

I was concerned by what Ally said and knew that we need more work on the formula and more testing. "We might need a couple of other test subjects down the road to finish a complete study," I informed Ally.

"We need a test subject that doesn't love you and does not always want your cock." Allison remarked while she smirked at me.

"Good luck with that" I responded back. "Chicks dig the professor."

"Whatever" she replied as she started up the stairs. "I am taking a shower, care to join me."

I immediately ran up the stairs to follow up. The best site in my world was watching Allison's naked ass as she walked up the stairs with her butt directly in front of my eyes.

We made it into the shower and despite cumming 3 times in the past hours, I remarkably found myself hard once again. Allison showered off and we enjoyed the luxurious shower we had installed earlier this year. I spent time taking care of her and finally got her large tits and nipples into my mouth. I was slightly disappointed a few minutes later when Ally's boobs shrunk back down to their normal size. The effect had lasted just over an hour and I told Ally this was to be expected, just as I planned. I then spent the next little while with my face buried in my wife's pussy eating her out. She had been wonderful tonight and with a shaved little box, I was more than happy to spend time pleasuring her. She experienced 2 or 3 orgasms and after 30 minutes in the shower, I was turning into a prune and we dried off.

We climbed into bed and Allison cuddled deep into in my arms.

After the events of the night, I was convinced my work was complete and accurate and the results had proven that out. I knew that further testing would be needed to perfect the discovery. I laid in our bed excited at what I had created and the possibilities that the future held.

Allison kissed me. "You have made an amazing discovery that changes everything."

"It needs further testing and I have a lot of data to review before I get too excited," I told her.

My wife kissed and then while looking deep into my eyes. "Trust me it works; it works very well and you have made a ground-breaking advancement here. I know it needs to be tested on someone who does not love you. So, I guess we are going to find a girl willing to take your pills and take a shot at your cock. Congratulations Davis, you just got a free hall pass card, all in the name of science."

12