All Comments on 'All Is Fair Ch. 08'

by Sherrybaby14

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 10 years ago
WTH

What is going on here?

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123about 10 years ago
Well that was unexpected

I wasn't suspicious of Rebecca at all until she considered Hugh and Brooks "soft."

But it looks like she's something of a villain.

This is exciting.

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Nice twist

I didn't see that coming at all. Crazy

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
Didn't see that coming

So Rebecca is about to offer up her sister to Victor. Things were going al little too well for Helena and Brooks. Is it willingly or does he have a hold on her? Is it a power play to get Andrew to take over as Alpha? I can't wait for chapter 9

SweetGaspsSweetGaspsabout 10 years ago
OMG!!!

I was not expecting that! Ahhhh!

Continue!!!

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

so she is going to serve helen up to the leech

lucianloverlucianloverabout 10 years ago
I just knew there was someting off with Rebecca......

callously leaving her sister alone to fend for herself just shows she's a psychopath!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Poor Andrew, Rebecca is going to make him look bad when she is discovered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
why am i not surprised???

That sister is the biggest whore on the planet, not to mention the biggest bitch! She is selfish, and i wouldn't be surprised if she was just using Andrew to get an attention fix while trading her sister for her own future safety. With sisters like that you don't need enemies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
interesting

So that explains why she insists on working outside of the pack. I wonder how long she and Victor have been keeping in touch, was he the real reason Rebecca took her sister with her when she aged out of the foster system? Did she already have a deal with the vampire? Is that why she never told anyone about Helena, because Helena wasn't supposed to exist anymore (be it dead or undead)? She had to have spent a lot of time with him to be so comfortable. She's smiling and getting a drink for him.

I wonder, is Rebecca going to stick around after the destruction of her sister? Poor Andrew. I think he's in for a shock. Though i wonder if Victor did something to Rebecca that tampered with her bonds with others. Though that would imply that the change and the mating bond would do nothing for her sister if it's still in effect with Rebecca. So complicated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I knew it!

I knew there was something up with Rebecca! Like I said before she is a selfish person who only looks out for herself. Her and Victor are working together to get Helena. I knew she was messes up anyway. nobody waits that long to reconnect with someone they left. Rebecca is a bitch and I can't wait for Helena to get her revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Um, guys...

It is possible that Rebecca doesn't know that this is the vampire after her sister. But if she does, she's in for a real hard time.

The Gryphon's on FIRE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rebecca is out for Power

Rebecca is calling a favor. Her sister for the vampire to kill Brooks and his family so she can rise to power and become the Alpha Female of the Pack.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Dear!

It seems as though things are not going to work out well. Trouble is on the horizon.

VRSnowVRSnowalmost 10 years ago
Holy crap!

Rebecca is a horrible person! I wonder if Victor had Rebecca get the pack to find her sister because Victor couldn't. Then Rebecca told him where to find Helena before the pack got there.

Maybe Victor was supposed to capture Helena when she was 16, but couldn't get into the motel room. Then Abe found the girl first and started teaching her to survive. Is Andrew in on things with Victor, too?

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

3-way? Oh dear doG please, that would be nice. A 3-way. Feed the mutt tranquilizers or something and convince him Vince is a tranny. Yep, a 3-way is always good. If he's sucking on the sister, it's time to share. Bloody selfish cow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSherrybaby14@Sherrybaby14
Hi! Still writing, but lately more on tumblr and ao3. Sort of fallen into The Walking Dead fandom, will write originals again soon

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES