All Comments on 'All Mine Ch. 04: Lazy Sunday'

by watcher19

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pretty good

this is starting to grow on you, Melinda is starting to come around I think she wants to submit but is afraid to because she might think it will make her look weak

shadocatshadocatabout 8 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. I hope there are more chapters to come. Cute characters and a sweet plot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I Love This!

This sort of story is exactly what I look for in lesbian stories and even some straight ones. A dominate partner giving pleasure to their submissive in a kind, gentle, if a bit forceful way and not demanding pleasure in return. This sort of dynamic is so rare in lesbian stories that I can list on one hand the amount of stories I have read on this site that feature it and I have read alot. So thank you very much for writing something that defies the norms both in fantasy and in real life, making the person with power a giver not a taker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Love this story and your writing is very, very good along with the flow of your story. Movement is direct, but slow and the sex is steamy. The relationship between the two is more to the norm of a Lesbian relationship where sex is good, but not demanding and one sided. Very good story.

Randee1958Randee1958about 8 years ago
Responding😍😉

SO!!! I recall you stating that as long as we will continue to keep reading you'll keep writing. Well I've read everyone of these stories. So I sure hope you'll keep your word and keep writing. Thanks. 5🌟's

MacEachanMacEachanabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Very well written. I am intrigued on where you are going. One small nitpick... all tortoise shell and calico cats are female. Change the coloration and he'll be fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous