All My Fault

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mickey motioned her over and quite serenely she sauntered over to sit by him. He whispered something to her. Martha looked uneasy for the first time but instead of crying out and pleading our case – or at least instinctively trying to defend her honour by plea or threat she whispered back! How patient the rest of the room was – and how tormented I felt – while my wife and the gangster indulged in their own little whispered conversation exchanging comments in a most conspiring manner. In spite of her apparent concern and unease still she didn't bring a halt to his groping hands and while whispering her replies to Mickey's comments let Bill fondle her in such a way that she needed to wriggle and move around in her seat – still Mickey's hands mauled and teased her tits tickling and arousing, for all to see, her now very stiff nipples.

Unable to hear what was being said I could only surmise and gradually I saw that Mickey was making concessions and now Martha seemed to be more inclined to do the talking I felt hopeful. It was not be as when I saw Martha nod her head several times then let Mickey push his tongue into her mouth and give her a five second sloppy kiss my heart fell into my boots. I saw him give her a particularly hard squeeze and roughly rub over both her tits making her jump and give a cry but she remained placid and almost offered her mouth to him when he kissed her again.

"We have made a decision!" Mickey announced. "The good lady doesn't want her husband to witness this part of the repayment of the debt and wants to perform her forfeit privately. Therefore we will have to separate company."

There was a groan from the others. Mickey summoned a henchman and had a short conversation. The gorilla motioned another man to join him then they turned to me!

Only much later did I put the pieces together and realise the chain of events and imagine how my wife and Mickey conspired together – striking a bargain. It seemed she had told him that whatever they intended doing with her that she didn't want it to be in my presence. Whether that was for my consideration or hers is a matter of opinion. She had told Mickey she wanted to go to a different room though whether she knew at that stage just what he had in mind again is debatable and something I will never know.

I was heaved up from my seat and frogmarched out of the room and though I felt very scared and in the pits of hell – not to mention betrayed and on the point of sobbing I shot a glance at Martha as we passed on their side of the table and while she avoided making eye contact with me I saw just how lewd and outrageous she had been. Her skirt was not merely bunched up to allow sight of her stocking tops but was well above her belly. Her panties, brief anyway, had creased up at the gusset and clearly, without force and quite willingly she was sat with her thighs parted wide. Bill's hand was still resting on her inner thigh. Bizarrely the cruellest and most upsetting act my wife carried out at that point – and really floored me - was the way she calmly reached out and took a sip of her drink – just as I was being dragged past her chair.

Of course she had expected too much from Mickey. She didn't know it then but he wasn't going to be so compassionate as to let her have her way and spare me the pain. Unknown to Martha he had instructed the two henchmen to cart me off to a little room at the top of the building – the one which served as the central security station for the club. Mickey wasn't a bright man but he had embraced modern technology and paid to have the best men rig out his club. From early warnings of a police raid by having camera's scanning the streets back and front to perverted set ups in rooms reserved for sex – Mickey had the latest gear.

So that was the plan. Mickey was going to amuse himself by having me watch Martha perform for him. But she would think that I was well out of the way – fuck – she had requested and negotiated that arrangement herself!

The men with me were intent on forcing me to watch but force wasn't necessary – It would be difficult for me but I wanted to see what my wife was capable of and had a thousand questions going around in my head.

I watched the screen closely and saw Martha being gently pushed into the room. It was quite a big room and had easy chairs and couch beside a small bed in the corner. She stood uneasy and unsure, coy, and glancing down at the floor with her hands clasped in front of her letting her head rise up slightly every ten seconds or so like a self conscious teenager would – almost like she was impersonating the body language of the late Princess Diana. Then in walked Mickey and now I was about to be shocked further and with a vengeance. Behind Mickey trooped two others, Bill and the other 'suit'. They were going to make my wife take part in a threesome!

Again, it my belief that Martha was under the impression that her forfeit was to perform with just Mickey and the man Bill only – which she was quite prepared and happy to go along with – she had not realised that after the main show that she would have to satisfy the whole bunch in one way or another.

It will be easier, while I relate this story to call them by name but the term 'Fucking Bastards' fits better. The then unknown one Gary, was first to strip off his shirt and went to hold my wife feeling her tits while the others took their time, undressing and opening a bottle of spirits. Gary bent to kiss her neck and breasts and encouraged her to watch the others strip. That familiar blank look, giving nothing away, but just showing a trace of a smirk remained on her face. Though I expected it I still felt strange when the guys, now stripped down to just their trousers motioned to her and she quite willingly drew her top up over her head and took it off.

Feeling my heart sink at that sight I then felt worse as I saw how she tilted her head co-operatively to receive a kiss from Bill who had moved to her other side. She didn't wince or struggle as two different hands played with her tits, now able to slip off her bra straps and uncover her nipples and make them accessible to suck too. Meanwhile Mickey had undressed completely except for his underpants and was stood in front of Martha about to turn it into an event. The men were amused as they eased off her allowing her to witness the great unveiling of Mickey's penis. The men laughed as he dropped his pants but on the face of Martha I saw her eyes open wide and the corner of her mouth slowly stretched wider to form an unmistakeably admiring and approving smile.

Mickey played with his foreskin in front of her and it was apparent that all three now were very much aware that Martha was very much interested and willing.

My torment was disturbed by the guy stood next to me growl to his mate, "Is there no fucking sound to this?"

" 'Course there is you fucking moron!" The second guy tweaked a knob and the first thing I heard was Martha's giggle.

"Now whose cock would you like first?" guffawed the arrogant Mickey.

Martha went shy, giggled nervously again and said she didn't know.

Without further ado but with measured and controlled movements her skirt was undone and falling to the floor was cast aside. She moved her feet widening her stance while a hand played between her legs and she calmly looked down to watch its movements. Asked again the same question she had to be pressed for an answer.

"I don't know!" she insisted in a squeak.

"Does it not matter to you then?" Bill teased.

"No!" she said, backed into a corner.

"You'd like any one of them then – like having any cock at all up you?"

The comments and questions were loaded and designed to paint the worse picture because they knew I was watching and listening.

"Yes!" she said probably not seeing the implication of what she was saying.

Her hand was guided to hold a penis but it didn't need prompting on what to do.

"You're going to enjoy it whichever cock fucks you first?"

When Martha gasped and sucked in air Mickey forced her to reply, "You're going to enjoy having us fuck you? You're going to enjoy having a cock inside you?"

Mickey moved in between the two men who held my wife. She placed her own arms around their shoulders as her left leg was lifted high and Mickey inserted his cock inside her cunt.

"Are you going to enjoy it?"

"Yes!" she answered eventually.

He began to move his hips holding her arse and periodically letting his head drop to suck her nipples.

"We saw you on the couch – you liked having the guys touch you didn't you?" Mickey panted and looked depraved and manic as he forced the answers from her. She had nodded her head.

"Did you like the size of Dong's cock"?

She must have thought it best to say yes.

"Do you wonder what it would feel like – being fucked with a pole that size? Do you want me to bring him in later?"

Martha bit her lip – and nodded her head. "Yes!" she hissed.

She was fucked hard and long whilst propped up in a standing position by the two other men. Her face only grimaced through the pleasure and sexual excitement she experienced because the sounds she made were not those of a distressed woman though she was very vocal. Mickey announced his climax with a great roar and flexing of muscle and Martha's eyes opened wide staring at the evil man but smiled when he bent to take her tit in his mouth

While my heart ached and my eyes filled up I let my mind wander then before I knew it I was watching a scene of my wife being used by the two guys Bill and Gary. Half draped over the couch one had her head over his cock while the other was ramming her doggy fashion. I witnessed Gary take his cock in hand offering it to her and I saw her open her mouth and greedily bob her head voluntarily and begin to suck him off. She was compliant and a willing participant – enjoying it, like she had said.

"Come and fuck the guys wife!" Mickey was heard to say.

I was to hear an almost identical instruction a few minutes later but this time the voice came from behind me – Mickey had come to gloat and had entered the room.

"Go and fuck the guys wife!" he told my guards, "I'll stay here and keep an eye on him."

Now he had made me watch him shag my wife he was going to delight seeing the pain in my face as she was gangbanged. He hadn't reckoned on her unexpected reaction but it added to his pleasure making me watch her obvious joy at having other cock.

"Don't worry about asking her permission," he laughed as the men left the room, "Or forcing her – she loves it!"

He sat and watched me – and I watched the screen. For over an hour I witnessed my wife give her body completely to any combination the men came up with. The highlight for Mickey was seeing me horrified as the scene showed Martha panting for breath as she was being fucked on her back while her hands were required to work on two other dicks. The zoom facility showed clearly how her eyes dwelled lustfully on the patient waiting Dong who was saving biggest till last and tantalising and tempting her by playing with his monster penis, grinning down at her.

She stared and gaped at his cock and let her gaze flit to his eyes giving him a smile, telling him she was looking forward to having him inside her. She let her tongue run over her lips. When a cock was offered to her mouth she was always ready to oblige but most disheartening of all was the dialogue I was forced to listen to.

"Do you like that?"

"Yes"

"Do you want it harder or shall I be very gentle with you?" (Said with sarcasm)

"No – harder!"

"Have you had other men before – since you've been married?"

"A couple of times!"

"And do you like it?"

"Yeah!"

"Tell us – say it for us!" There was dirty laughter.

"I like having cock!"

She said it like she meant it – and clearly she did.

She took it any way and was happy to swallow and lick up sperm. She laughed with them and rode them and moved in any way they told her too. She was happy to wank a cock while others spread her legs wide and opened her cunt lips exploring and examining her pussy while they caught their breath and recovered. She even responded to comments and filthy small talk at the same time.

"Would you like Dong to come and give you a good fucking now?"

Now she had lost her shyness and this is what they all knew she had been waiting for.

"Yeah!"

"Ask him nicely! Tell him what you want him to do?"

"Come and fuck me Dong!" she said slowly and sensuously, "Please."

With a silly smile on her face she happily perched her bottom on the edge of the bed and opened her thighs wide leaning back on her elbows. They all wanted to see Dong's dick go right inside her and she was happy to play the game. What a noise she made as the giant eased his thick dick inside her making the sides of her pussy stretch. She squealed and cried out.

"Do you want him to stop?" asked a guy though her negative request would have fallen on deaf ears.

She surprised them (and me) by yelling loudly, "No!"

Dong went all the way inside her and her eyes went wide and her mouth flew open. Her body dropped as he began his motion of thrust and ease back then thrust again like a slow piston engine revving up gear. She cried out and he climbed over her leaning down to use his mouth on her. His big body almost covered her fully from view but I saw her hips come forward and her arms around his shoulders showed she was responding and liking it. Dong pummelled my wife and her vocal orgasm was no fake.

We stood in the foyer, Mickey, his smirking goons and the businessmen. We waited for Martha. She appeared and it was time for us to go home. Her hair, though tidied up was not as immaculate as when she had arrived. He see-through gauzy top that I knew would be the cause of attracting too much attention betrayed the fact that she had forgotten, or hadn't see the point, of putting her bra back on. Her expression was dreamy; sexy I would have thought normally but not worn to inspire me. Her stockings were torn and her skirt a mess - stained somewhat. That mouth still had the trace of a smirk and her eyes had remained almost half-closed.

I dragged her out to the taxi with Mickey's last words echoing in my ears.

"I'll let you survive. I won't ruin you, or your business. I might have a need for you."

I opened the door but felt shit when Martha looked back and said, "Goodnight!"

Fuck – did she want me to fucking strangle her?"

I was silent for a while then said, "What happened when they took you away?"

"You must be able to imagine," she answered then she admitted, "Mickey made me have sex with him to pay you back. I had to give head to the others too. They made me keep it my mouth when they came – I had to swallow."

She may have figured that by revealing this 'shocking' fact that it would be enough and I would question her no more.

"What else – is that all?"

"Is that not enough?" she said angrily, keeping her voice down so the driver didn't hear.

"Right!" I breathed.

Our journey was almost at an end when she said, "He offered me a job – to help work off your debt."

"What sort of job? I've repaid the debt."

"I haven't totally repaid my part!" she snapped. "He said I can work for him - part time – help entertain his clients and friends."

"You work for him? Fuck!"

"It's your debt I'm working off – not my fault – not my idea."

There was further silence until we were in the house.

"What did you tell him?"

She threw her coat down and poured a stiff drink.

"I said yes!" she told me, "I told him I was willing."

Epilogue.

Mickey has a cruel and nasty way of turning the screw. Three months later he called me to his office. Throwing a folder over to me he motioned me to look at the contents.

"I ought to send you an invoice for this," he told me, "Most husbands have to pay a private detective to get this shit on their wives."

I opened the folder and looked at the pictures. Taken through the back window of a vehicle was the wide shoulders of a big man, a female head was visible also. Picture two was the same taken through the side window. The big man had a woman, undressed, straddling his lap. The woman was Martha – riding Dong's big dick.

"Taken in a local car park – one dark night – after your wife finished 'work' entertaining three of my best clients."

The next one showed Martha sat on the edge of a small couch in what appeared to be the room of a hotel. She was without outer clothing and seemed to be talking to a man whose left hand side torso, showing shirt and trousers was just visible. I didn't recognise the underwear of red and black basque and dainty suspender belt holding up black stockings. One strap had fallen from her shoulder letting a breast become almost uncovered. A hand resting on the back of the couch belonged to a quite different man. Amazingly the last but most revealing detail that registered to me was that she wasn't wearing any panties. It seemed to be a picture of the aftermath of a sex session – a threesome.

I looked up at Mickey and asked why he had shown me these things. He smirked and I just knew he was about to come up with one of his sick put-downs.

"I want you to do me a favour pal – and I'll do you one. Your wife has proved to be a bit too distracting if you get my drift. My men are finding it difficult to concentrate on their jobs – having a nympho on tap and available any time. She's really great – but hell – she fucks anything in pants and she's wearing them out – the men, not the pants. Tell you what? You take her home and I'll call her if I want to arrange an orgy. We'll call your debt paid in full now – shit man – she's more than repaid it! Tell her thanks but we're done with her now. Hope she manages to readjust and doesn't fuck all the neighbours and give the milkman a fucking heart attack!

Thank you for calling – pick up your wife on the way out. Good afternoon."

At home I looked down at her, sat in a chair with her skirt creased up. She gazed back at me showing that little one sided smile.

"So – he's done with you – what do I want you for now? Should I just throw you out with the rest of the trash?"

She was unperturbed and kept her smile.

"He found a use for me – I certainly helped make him some money and close deals. I kept people sweet and off his back. Why don't I do the same thing for, well.... our business. Why don't we move on somewhere else – I'll look after customer relations and see to the entertainment? Don't think I be going back to the kitchen sink and playing the quiet little housewife – even if you wanted me to. You know what you've got with me – you know where we stand. It's up to you."

Mickey had taught her something. We have a thriving business now. People who we need things from tend to cooperate.

The End

12