All Comments on 'All of Your Senses'

by CCj

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Mr_NebMr_Nebover 5 years ago
Hot, Graphic, and yet so Sensual

A perfect combination that makes a great story. It is especially nice to find a story that uses all the senses, especially the most often ignored sense of taste. Well done. Thanks for a great read. I am looking forward to reading your others.

Mr. Neb

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Biased

I loved this story! Felt real to me. I'd love to experience such pleasures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please, feed me more...

This has all the makings of the perfect sensual experience that I, as a male, would appreciate and relish in.

Not only have you touched upon the physical aspect of a romantic evening, but you have also stirred the psychological underpinnings of a man wanting to let loose of control and give in (which is so difficult to do) to that submissive part of himself for a brief moment in time to a warm and caring lover.

Please, feed me more of your wonderful imagination!

-Bo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCCj@CCj
I plan to start creating again. Life got in the way for a few years, but I am happy to be back. Thanks to all who left comments, good or bad. People - this is FANTASY - nothing illegal in my writings, perhaps topics or characters not to your taste, but so what, really? I d...