All Comments on 'All or Nothing'

by KnottLynnHardey

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Very Sexy. You are good.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
On a whim I read this.

It would take to long for me to say what I want to about this story. So I won't bother you with that.

But I actually want to read more about how Riley's life changed. I ready dont mind if there was no sex in that chapter,I just really want to see what happened after.

And to see Josh and Maddie get together again, our start a better relationship with each other.

So I think you can say the story really did affect me.

TigerladyandhimTigerladyandhimover 10 years ago
Liked it

Extremely well written and quite credible

Just left Las Vegas and we had lots of fun and it was easy to picture the scenes you set.

Like to read more like this

albertaboyalbertaboyover 10 years ago

What a great story, the porn producer angle was a complete surprise.

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful story, my wife read it and loved it. Her biggest fantasy is to be watched by hundreds or more and be a porn star so she loved it too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I liked the initial chapters, but not when the story descended into a standard "fuck and suck" exhibition. Not being a part of the "scene" described in the story, I am not sure that any "normal" girl would agree to this "proposal" I was, however, waiting for Josh to reveal that Maddie was Riley's mother, or that Josh sought out girls who looked like Riley, as they were more commercial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

Being a romantic I was a bit disappointed with the porn part only becat i wanted them to fall in love but great twist loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

A real turn on, I wasn't sure I'd like the porn star angle but it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loved it

I loved it just a tad disapointed josh and riley never fell for each other

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 10 years ago
impressive

Great story, great pacing, impressive inner dialogue...this is a great work. And so damn hot. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
had potential for 9 of 10, but constant errors in words, grammar and terrible

punctuation forced too many halts in flow and logic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good story

This story is a well written story of the road a woman followed from what society calls an ordinary day to day well balanced woman, to whore, to porn star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well written

This was very very great to read. Even after I got off I had to keep going to see how it all ended. I'm very satisfied.

Hayley18Hayley18over 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

It was so well written, so much imagination, so hot, it got me so aroused I had to stop halfway, to satisfy my needs.

rayironyrayironyabout 4 years ago
NO MESSY UNDERSTATEMENT HERE!

-shit-oh-dear!...At least.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Someone once said, "there's a little porn star in every woman". Rielly is at the extreme end i think. Very well done, house there's a follow up. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You would benefit from getting an editor. A lot of typos and grammatical errors that made reading your story a bit disjointed. The plot was interesting but a little far out there.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Now that's a crescendo story! Rather incredible I must say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKnottLynnHardey@KnottLynnHardey
Knott Lynn Hardey writes psychological themed character driven erotica. Concepts of self-exploration, indulging desires, moral ambiguity and self-discovery are explored in the medium of filthy dirty sex. Feel free to join Knott Lynn Hardey at Patreon to support the continued s...