All Comments on 'All Souls' Day'

by nomoretears00

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
CarelessLoveCarelessLoveover 13 years ago
Lovely.

Excellent job on this version. It has all the extra little bits that make your stories wonderful. I hope you win the contest.^_^

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 13 years ago
you've out done yourself

fan-fucking-tastic...

shortandsassyshortandsassyover 13 years ago
ANOTHER GREAT ONE!!!

I loved this story. I guess love really does find a way. I hope you win. GOOD LUCK!!! :)

StarMAPStarMAPover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

You're writting has improved in leaps and bounds! This was just great, well worthy of winning the contest. Congratulations =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved

I Loved it....Beautiful....A definite winner!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow!

Your story was beautiful, sexy, perfectly written and made me cry. You f-ing rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow.

Wow.Just.wow. Amazing sexy, powerful, and moving. I'm not gay, but I loved it.

You rock!!! 666

leejamesleejamesover 13 years ago
WOW

So I'm a woman, and I'm straight, but this was an absolutely fantastic and beautiful Halloween story - I LOVED it!! The best I've read so far! Good luck.

DHarringtonDHarringtonover 13 years ago
Nicely Done

This was well written and fun. Your main character seems like a real person, and that's rare in erotic fiction. Very good job. Loved how he picked apart the party's decorations, btw... that was so funny! Good luck in the contest!

KdDivaKdDivaover 13 years ago
Beautiful

moving... arousing...haunting. Loved it! Great job!!!

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
wow

AZ's description is hott, sexy and charming. His wings, wow his wings sound so amazing. Loved your descriptions and the way the characters interacted with one another. Great story.

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryover 13 years ago
Absolutely amazing ... ...

Need I say anything more ... ... ...

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years ago

That was excellent I really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovely

I've never commented on a story before, but I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed this story. You write very well and both the characters and premise are sound and interesting. I'd love to see what you would do with something longer - please keep writing!

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 13 years ago
brilliant...

...just re-read for the second time and it was just as good.

definitely a favourite ;0)

alexandra36alexandra36over 13 years ago

I've ignored this story for so long and I don't know what came over me today but I read it and boy.....it's amazing! Thank you..you truly have a gift for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You are an entertaing writer and I reall enjoy your work.

This story is good but please can you continue the Harvest stories..I check every week to see if there are any further stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
5 stars

I really enjoyed this story.

It was very well done and very sweet.

I also agree with the responce below.

Can you please finish more chapters from "The Harvest".

I love that series.

dagan732dagan732almost 13 years ago
Loved it!!!!

It's a great story and very well written! I felt it was realistic despite the fantasy in it. Thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story !

I would love to see more. maybe prt two ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Your stories rock

You have one of the most wonderful imaginations I've ever read.

RavenViceRavenViceover 12 years ago
I'm a major fan. :)

This was a really good story. The idea is original and the way it was put together was nice. I liked the idea of Az searching for the same soul over and over; it's sweet in a sad, romantic way. Makes you feel for the guy. Also really liked Grey. I've met too many doctors who just don't really care like Grey does, so meeting one with compassion endears him to you. I think with some spacing, maybe making this chapter longer, that this would make another good multi-chapter story.

On another note: I really am a big fan. I've read everything you've posted so far. A Ta'Narian (sp?) Christmas was the first. I liked that even though I hadn't read the Harvest series, it was still easy to follow and enjoyable. When I went back and read the Harvest series, I fell in love with it. In all seriousness, with just a bit of flushing out, it would make a great book, and if I were you, I'd think about publishing. :) Loved the Cupid story too. After that, I just HAD to read Mo's story as well. (waiting on chapter three, -cough, cough- lol). You're really good and I have your page bookmarked so I can return and look for more. I can't wait!

-Raven Vice

frosty_hore8frosty_hore8over 12 years ago

back again!

we never did find out if az had any hidden piercing !!! lol

thanks for all your tales ;0)

Bird_Man_RNBird_Man_RNover 12 years ago
Very nice!!

I am never disappointed by your stories!! Love this one, even if it is short... :-)

I am a loyal fan...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
5 stars!

All of your stories are positively intoxicating, this one especially. The imagination you have is something not to waste--keep it up!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Good, of course

As I have come to expect from your stories. How sweet that Az spent his whole 'life' trying to find Grey in all his reappearances. You do this so well.

yepsowhatifiamyepsowhatifiamover 11 years ago
Merry Christmas!!!

Wonderful as always with your work. Please, please let me know when you publish so I can buy it. I really miss your Harvest stories, I used to read them over and over because they made me smile and laugh. This story is so sweet and comforting. I love it. Merry Christmas.

whenwilliwhenwilliover 11 years ago
Great as always!

What a wonderful story. Thank you again for sharing.

tac_naynwafflestac_naynwafflesalmost 11 years ago

This is really good. I felt heartbroken when he said that he's been in love with him for so long,and that every time he was rejected and had to witness his love dying; over and over again,for the entire span of his immortal life. That really says something about acceptance and love you know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OOH ! OOH ! OOH !

SERIES PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!! MORE ! MORE ! MORE ! PLEASE !!!! THIS IS TOO GOOD NOT TO MAKE IT A SERIES AND IN MORE ANGELS AND THEIR MATES. MAYBE THROW IN AN ANGEL FOR VAMPIRES THAT HAVE SOULS. AN ANGEL FOR WEREWOLVES AND OTHER SUPERNATURAL BEINGS. AN ANGEL MERMAN ? ETC. WHOO BOY ! THIS HAS SO MUCH POTENTIAL FOR A LONG RUNNING SERIES WITH SPIN-OFFS. AND MAYBE, MAYBE FOR GUEST WRITERS TO WRITE WITH YOU ??????? PLEASE !!!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004almost 9 years ago
TOO FUCKING GOOD !!! 10 STARS !!

Yes, I agree this could become an awesome series ! OMG this Az was simply too hot for words - and I'm so glad he and Grey found each other at last.

A very caring story, I totally loved it.

Please keep on writing your amazing stories, I just can't get enough ! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I love this story!

I've read it several times, and it's still so captivating. The misunderstandings, the true abiding love uncovered... It's just perfect. I especially appreciate how they go from appearing to work opposite sides, to working together as a team - the doctor saving those whose time has not come, and his angel escorting the souls of those ready to move on.

secretsidessecretsidesover 8 years ago
couldn't wait!

sorry, I couldn't wait :-) I saw the first chapter on your blog and had to come and read the whole thing again! love it as much as I did the first three times :-)

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 8 years agoAuthor
LOL!

@secretsides - That made my day. :)

~M

ilovegibbsilovegibbsover 7 years ago
Wow!!!!

That was incredible!! Omg! I loved it!!! I have read so many stories, but you knocked my socks off with this one!!! Great job!!! I never saw it coming. Sooooo good. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. 😁😁😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous