Ellen Journals 07. Taboos Resolved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you two pleeeeze take off your clothes!?" she pleaded.

They laughed and disrobed unceremoniously, kicking their clothes aside into the growing pile, and sat back down on their sofa. Now we were all finally naked as God intended.

Once again, it was Anne, her face and body blushed with the excitement, who kept the lead. She rose up, bade Will to do likewise and positioned Will, with his more youthful prong on full surge, in front of Ellen. Anne knelt beside him and reached to stroke his shaft. With her other hand she beckoned Ellen to lean forward, her face now inches from Will's engorged member. She urged Will forward, and began to paint Ellen's lips with the gathering pre-cum of Will's penis, back and forth across her lips. Ellen opened her lips and put her warm tongue into service here as Ellen directed Will's cock into every little nook and cranny of Ellen's lips, tongue and mouth. As she did this she was looking up into her husband's eyes, and it occurred to me that she was really getting into using and being used by others as she stared into her husband's eyes. That was, I thought, extremely hot.

Eventually, Anne turned the working of Will's cock over to my wife who commenced a loving and expert oral sex session that lasted a good five minutes. At one point she asked Will to spread his legs more so that she could hold his balls in her cupped hands, raising and lowering them as if she were trying to appreciate the heft of his virility. Anne and I looked on in wonder at our spouses pleasure, and we wanted for nothing else at that moment. It made me realize that the hallmark of our gatherings over the years has been the pleasure we have gotten from watching one another's ecstasies; rarely have all four of us been engaged in a sex act at the same time.

Will begged Ellen to stop as he neared climax, and she complied. I thought she would swallow him right there, but she confided later that she knew that Anne would be double-penetrated by Will and me, and Ellen wanted Will to cum inside her pussy. Just like Ellen to have figured all the details. It was her time, now.

"Ellen, darling, get on your hands and knees, please," she instructed Anne, who smiled and complied. Her small but lovely breasts hung down and her nipples were just so long! That really does it for me, and Ellen has always been a little jealous of Anne about this. Ellen has the breasts of a goddess; Anne the nipples.

"Will," Ellen directed, "I think it would be lovely if you would lie under your wife and fuck her."

Anne gasped. "Oh god. And then?" She looked over at me. I nodded and smiled. "Both of you!" she cried, "at once?" It was a dream about to come true.

Will assumed the position and Anne charmingly lowered herself onto Will's cock. He pumped her slowly. Anne rocked back and forth, languidly riding Will's rod.

"Bend forward more, honey," Ellen said to Anne, and she did. Ellen was kneeling now next to the coupled duo, dipping her fingers into a jar of her favorite lube which she had the foresight to bring along. I stood next to her, and watched as she applied the oil to Anne's little puckered hole, Anne moaning all along and rocking gently on Will's cock as Ellen took her time putting one, then eventually two fingers into Anne's butt-hole, stretching her carefully for the main event. Ellen then reached up and applied the oil to my shaft and cockhead, and in a jiffy I was at maximum size. I knelt behind Anne, gently cradled her pale and unblemished hips with my hands and stopped her rocking motion. She inhaled and held her breath, knowing what was to come. I was afraid she would have trouble with this.

"Anne, honey, if you relax and breathe, and even open your butt up to me and push back a little, it will go easier."

"OK," she whispered back, "but maybe I don't want it to go easier."

That surprised me and I knew not what to make of it, but I figured what the hell, the lady knows what she wants.

I rubbed my cock at her backdoor, the oil everywhere, and then I pushed and the head of my cock popped inside her.

"Oh my god." she whimpered. "You're in me."

I decided not to pull out, but to push in a little more, and with every millimeter Anne registered the feeling in groans and whimpers. I pulled out a little, pushed in more, out a little, in more, and soon I could feel Will's cock under mine starting to move again. As I penetrated deeper, Will and I tried to synchronize our movements, I pushing in and he pulling out for a while; then both of us pushing and pulling out in unison, and all the while Anne now completely silent, as if in a trance. I liked feeling Will's cock under my own, and I liked it that my balls were rubbing against his. I'm not gay, but I have to admit it added an erotic dimension.

"Oh god..." Anne moaned. "Will darling... you're fucking me and John is fucking my ass... at the same time! Oh. God..."

I just have your average-size penis, but Anne's anus was so small and tight I was going to cum very quickly.

"Ellen!" Anne called. Ellen came and kneeled next to Anne and Will's heads.

"Look what they're doing to me! Can you see?" It was as if she were in a genuine trance.

"My god!" Anne gasped in disbelief. "I'm being fucked by two cocks!"

"Yes darling, and you look so beautiful."

I could not last much longer and Will was starting to thrust harder and making grunting sounds.

"But you!" Anne said to Ellen. "You're just sitting there."

"That's OK. I'm enjoying myself."

"No no no..." she breathed heavily, rocking back and forth in her double-fucking trance. "No Ellen, please let me kiss your pussy while these men... these men... are both fucking me."

"Honey, there's no room for me," Ellen said somewhat sadly. "There's too much going on!"

At that Will cried out and I knew he was coming. This made Anne cry out likewise, and I knew I too was finished, spurting my seed deep into her lovely little ass while Will slammed hard into her pussy. And then... it was over. We lay still, Anne, shivering from her orgasm, slumped over Will, as our two cocks deflated and after a couple minutes slipped out of their holes. Will slipped out from under Anne and sat next to me, cross-legged, on the carpet near the ladies. Anne looked exhausted. Ellen leaned down to Anne and whispered something in her ear. At that, Anne got back on her hands and knees, her bottom facing her husband and me, and this time it was Ellen who leaned over Anne, her breasts hanging down, nipples grazing Anne's back, and she opened Anne's ass cheeks again, this time to a display of thick white cum leaking from every orifice.

"Oh god, what are you doing!?" Anne gasped.

"Showing off your cream pies, darling," Ellen said.

"Cream pies? What in the world are..." and then she got it. And giggled.

Ellen reached back and looked at Will and me, and began to smear the white semen from Anne's ass and pussy all over Anne's bottom, giving her pussy a good rubdown in the process. She did not stop. Eventually, she put two fingers in Anne's pussy as we all marveled at Anne's upturned butt. After a few expert strokes, Anne cried out and a jet of ladycum squirted out of Anne's pussy, like urine only not. Ellen had years ago taught Anne and Will about female ejaculation and Anne has been eternally grateful.

After Anne's release Ellen rubbed her pussy vigorously and expertly until Anne ceased bucking and settled down in a heap, face down on the carpet.

It took a while for us to settle down.

Everyone had had an orgasm, but there was a strange feeling of incompletion about the night. No one bothered to shower or suggest a cleanup, or even a drink. We were all of us again finally arrayed on our respective sofas, naked and sticky.

Finally, Ellen opened her legs and began to rub her pussy, as if there were no one else around, staring off into space. Will was transfixed, and Ellen smiled sweetly as she looked on.

Finally Ellen whispered, "Anne?"

Anne rose up and I made a space between Ellen and me so she could sit between us.

Anne leaned over and kissed Ellen on the cheek. "What, darling? What is it?"

"I want you to get me ready," Ellen said.

"Ready? Ready for what?"

"Ready to fuck Will. I want him to cum in my pussy. I want him to take me that way and I want him to remember me when you go away." And then Ellen stopped stroking herself and started crying! This was so unlike her. For a moment Anne didn't know what to do or how to react to this, but after a few seconds she gathered Ellen in her arms and held her until she stopped crying.

"I'm going to miss you both so much!" Ellen said, and then more weeping. Then Anne started to cry. They held each other and rocked back and forth in their embrace. Will and I looked at one another with raised eyebrows. We waited quietly till the rain passed.

Anne released Ellen from her hug and put her forehead on to Ellen's. She looked deeply into Ellen's eyes, stroking her cheek, and after a moment said, "Okay darling. I'll get you ready to fuck Will. I know he's dreamed about it for ten years. It's okay."

Anne rose up and got on her knees in front of Ellen, who scootched forward to the edge of the sofa and spread her legs wide. I joined Will on his sofa. As Anne lapped at her pussy Will and I both noted little rivulets of our cum slowly dripping down Anne's inside thigh while she licked away at my wife. Feeling us watching, Anne thrust her butt out so that we could better see her well-fucked holes. That would have given me quite the boner years ago, but my age was telling and I had been pretty well used up. But not young Will. He was sitting there sporting a rod to be proud of. It made me feel old. I guess I am old.

Anne licked away so lovingly that she made Ellen cum. That was beautiful to witness. And we supposed now, she was "ready for Will".

Ellen rose from her seat and lay down on the floor. Good old-fashioned missionary-style, I thought to myself. That's kind of sweet. I actually felt, for the first time in our married life, some real jealousy there as I looked down at my droopy rod. I dismissed the thought, and it stayed dismissed.

Ellen beckoned to Will, who settled atop her. Anne and I both wanted a closer look at this and sat next to them on the carpet, one on either side. We both saw Will's hard cock at her pussy's door, and watched him push in. Ellen sighed deeply and we watched our spouses fucking. As they built momentum I had an idea, and I got up on my knees and bade Anne to do the same. Anne mirrored my actions as I placed my hand under her left knee and pulled her leg up. We repositioned ourselves so that we were comfortably holding Ellen's widespread legs up in the air as Will pounded away. That was a sight! Will did a great job here, actually, waiting until Ellen was about to cum before he jetted his own seed deep inside her. To see the two of them coming at once is something the sight and sounds of which no one could forget.

Will lay spent in Ellen's arms for a good couple minutes after we released them and they lay there cuddling.

Anne wanted more. "Show us," she said to Ellen.

Ellen laughed to herself, knowing instantly what Anne was referring to. The naked three of us sat on Will's sofa and Ellen turned her bottom toward us. She pushed and we saw Will's cum oozing out of her bald pussy, with her hairy crack and butthole on lewd display.

We all agreed it was quite a sight.

* * *

Another bottle of champagne. We were worn out. For all that transpired, all the "broken taboos" and such -- it was quite an ordeal and we all felt it. This visit was very much the culmination of all that had gone before in our relationship over the years. I will miss them very much. They were good friends and they symbolized to me a very active, virile time for me.

In truth, I was spent that night after our session with little Anne, and could not match young Will when I had the opportunity to get hard again. I just couldn't do it so close to the last ejaculation. I thought about this as I watched a man many years my junior fuck my wife while I helped hold her spread legs. Too old. Too bad. Ellen thinks this is silly and doesn't share my little regrets. Women are different, with their own issues, I suppose. But we shall never forget that last night. It was the greatest sex event in our life and I am thankful for it.

12