All Comments on 'All That's Dark and Bright'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

This is so hot. please write more about Will.

TeicuFujoshiTeicuFujoshiover 6 years ago

This was still plenty erotic I just didn't expect that it would hurt so godammed bad. It seemed like Will and Jesse had really reached a point, and even Lucy has a plac ein their relationship...but to find out that they can't really have each other? That they're only satisfied if they are with other men, that Will will never be there with Jesse? Really, really painful, and leaves me wondering where this will go.

sshh1sshh1over 6 years ago
Beautiful

I really enjoyed this vignette. I love the battles and bluntness of the characters and how they all react to each other. I think Jesse needs to speak up more for himself. I was kind of shocked when he stayed after what Byron said to him in the bath. Um..

But i guess i understand what's he's coming from. Jesse isn't the only cock in the world and he can't expect to be either. It's going to be interesting how him, Will, and Lucy all ends up.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

Reading your stories, JC, I begin to suspect we may very similar browsing histories. Ahem. Everything hot in just the right ways, as usual.

I like your ability to show a variety of conflicting emotions in Jesse all at once: the jealousy, arousal, anger, confusion.

I realize that it's a question that gets asked in relationship dramas all the time, but you are really doing a great job of showing us all facets of: Do you love a person so much that if they asked you to give up everyone else but them, would you do it? Would you do it even if you didn't want to because not hurting them is more important than pleasing yourself? Watching the way Lucy's words say she's OK with what's going on, but her actions most certainly do not is very real. Watching Jesse's internal concerns for how his actions are affecting her, and then losing the struggle and having what he wants, anyway - also very real. I don't think there are any right answers to this question, either. Is total self-sacrifice too far down the rabbit hole of codependency? Is it's opposite myopic and self-centered? I don't know, but you do a damn fine job of holding this up to the light for examination.

On a less serious note: toast racks. You can't find these in the States, and I wish that wasn't the case. Who wants soggy toast? No one. But that's what you get when hot toast sits on a plate and waits to be eaten. Pfeh! I supposed I could find one online, but just your mention of one sent me off on a mental rant I'd forgotten about for a few years.

And did I mention the sex was hot? The one older guy sort of aggressively guiding the two younger "initiates" sort of reminded me of Mormon porn (don't judge me), regardless of there being no religious overtones involved in your scene. Well. Except maybe all that worship they did at the Church of the Upright Organ. [eye roll at my pun]

5 stars!

~Eris

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
@ D&T - 'Mormon Porn'

*laughs so hard vital body functions shut down*

Now, if that Mormon porn had Trey Parker in it, I'd be all for it. I think my browsing history just got more interesting.

Oh wow. 'MORMONBOYZ' My new favourite search term. Cheers.

Googles 'Toast Rack porn'. No results. Sadly, Rule 34 has finally let me down.

@ Anonymous, I'd struggle not to.

@TeicuFujoshi, I think realistically, as much as Lucy loves Jesse, he's going down a path where she'd not going to be able to follow him, for the sake of her own sanity.

@sshh1 - Jesse does need to start stepping up. It's okay, I'm working on it. :-)

Thanks for the feedback, all, much appreciated.

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Um, a little lost for words. I was hoping the Will might have stopped Byron fucking Jesse, not frigging help him, after the moment shared between Jesse and Will, their moment of realisation in the bathroom. I was waiting for Will to be the bigger man, put his money where he's mouth was with Jesse, but no. Byron saying no ownership here between Jesse and Will, that's exactly what he's just done to both of them...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Total Mind-fuck.... And not in a good way!!!

Its unfortunate that the author didn't put this series together in some form of order, so the reader understood which to read first! With much effort and confusion I've managed to read most of the Jesse/Will stories. Even tho I thought them to be all at least twisted and strange, this one is just fucked up beyond belief, and very dark and troubling!!!

Not that gay sex isn't already a hard thing to understand and process in a healthy way for most, lets add all this other dark shit, emotional and physical abuse, kidnapping, the violence between people that do seem to actually really care for each other, even tho none of them has a concept about how to express it. This is the kind of Shit that leads to Suicide and or Murder!!!

Jesse is very confused, and doesn't even begin to understand what he wants or needs, or what is good for him at this point. He has been completely steamrolled by Will. Luce was absolutely right, Will is poisonous/toxic and very dangerous for Jesse, and everyone else he comes into contact with, and Byron is a Fucking Evil Monster!

Will may really feel that he loves Jesse, and I think it goes both ways, but he loves himself and his twisted selfish needs more. If he truly loved Jesse he would have protected him and fucking stopped this Evil piece of shit Byron, before he could get his claws into Jesse! No matter what it required! After all he understood what would happen first hand! I know Jesse is immature, and naive, its unfortunate that he allowed these sick fucking predators to get involved in his relationship, or his sex life at all. It doesn't seem he had much choice in the matter!

Maybe you could reveal or explain better the hold that Byron really has on Will. I think I get most of it, I suppose he used the same exact tactics that Will has used to suck Jesse into this nightmare! Will is a total slut for Byron's massive cock and his dominance, but he is not all that comfortable about it. He seems to even hate it! And Jesse has developed almost exactly the same sick need for Will. Or it has to be a form of mind control or blackmail, or possibly just fear of what Byron is really capable of. This story is like a gory car crash that you just cant seem to look away from no matter how sick, awful, and twisted up it makes you feel inside!!!

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterabout 6 years agoAuthor
Story order

For anyone else who has questions about the story order, the proper order is published on Jesse's blog (still in development): https://jesseclifton.wordpress.com/jesse-clifton-fiction/

Byron does have a hold on Will. Will has made mistakes that would destroy his relationship with Jesse, if Jesse knew about them, which are revealed in 'Nate Meets Jesse for the First Time'.

It's not an easy read. I write more for drama and conflict than eroticism, if I'm honest, and there is a great deal of personal investment in these characters and their relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not gay

I wish Literotica would create a "bisexual" genre on here, this isn't a gay story.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 5 years agoAuthor
It's not gay

Yes, Anonymous, you and me both. That said, both Will and Jesse do bone a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...