All That's Dark and Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men turned their heads to the door. Will stood, and a short time later, Byron came into shot.

He approached Will and spoke to him. Will laughed at something he said, and I saw a glitter in his eyes, saw the way he smiled, and knew Byron was charming him.

A short time later Byron stepped in close to him and put his hands on Will's arms. They kissed, Byron's sensual kiss, and Will lifted his hands to rest against Byron's sides.

They kissed like that for a couple of minutes, while present-day Byron soaped my body and toyed with my growing erection, and present-day Will stood against the vanity with his arms folded and his head dropped, staring at the floor as if he was waiting for this bullshit to end.

Byron dropped his mouth close to my skin and said quietly, "He was a natural top from the get-go, your Will."

On screen, Will unbuttoned Byron's shirt and shucked it down his arms, then loosened Byron's tie and lifted it over his head. He threw the tie onto the bed and then put his hands to Byron's belt.

By the time Byron was undressed, he'd managed to get Will's shirt off, and his pants pushed down around his hips.

Byron pushed Will back onto the bed, and Will sat while Byron knelt between his legs and took his thick cock into his mouth.

While this played out on screen, present-day Byron wrapped his hand around me, stroking me hard.

I pushed back against him and he let out a groan of satisfaction, his erection rubbing against the small of my back.

On-screen Will pulled Byron off his cock and pushed him onto the bed. I couldn't believe I was watching eighteen-year-old Will pull off his jeans and prepare himself to fuck Byron.

"I think that's enough," said Will in a low voice. He sounded humiliated. I didn't know why. This was the hottest porn, ever.

"But my dear boy, we're getting to the best part!"

Byron's breath smelled more and more strongly of alcohol as my nostrils cleared of whatever chemical had burned my passages.

Will sighed.

On-screen, eighteen-year-old Will dug his tongue into Byron's arsehole, and then

Byron rolled onto his back

And Will looked confused for a moment, then moved in between his legs

And Byron in one swift movement moved out from under him, gripped him firmly and shoved him down against the mattress.

"Byron," said present-day Will, and present-day Byron just took a sip of his wine and said, 'Ssssh'.

I froze, as on-screen, I watched Byron cover Will's body with his own. Back then, he'd been larger, stronger than Will. He put his mouth against Will's ear and said something.

Will's eyes rolled back towards Byron, and he struggled against him. Byron's hands covered Will's, pressing him hard into the bed.

Byron reached down his body and did something that made Will's face contort. And then pushed into him.

Here, now, Will pushed himself off the vanity and left the bathroom.

Byron pulled me back against him, holding me firmly while on-screen he fucked into Will.

Will looked so afraid. He didn't look as if he was enjoying himself. He looked as if it hurt.

I tried to get out of the tub, but Byron pulled my body, slicked with soap, hard against him.

"No," he said into my ear. "Watch."

He sipped his wine, and my eyes were drawn back to the screen in horror. And then, as Byron shoved hard against Will and jerked inside him, Will's eyes widened and his hips bucked under Byron. I could tell he was climaxing against the bed.

Byron stayed there a moment, then pulled out, letting Will up.

They faced each other on the bed, and spoke to each other in this bizarre silent movie, and then Will moved in close to Byron and kissed him.

They proceeded to make out for a good ten minutes, while I waited for Will to punch Byron's teeth out. And instead, Will looked as if Byron had exorcised some demon in him.

"He wanted to know," Byron said. "What it felt like for his bottoms. He wanted to understand why they did it."

"That's not what it looked like," I said.

Byron tightened his grip around me in a quick squeeze. "He was scared. But as you can see, not scarred by the experience."

I wasn't so sure. If it hadn't traumatised him, why had he left the room?

"He doesn't like this little movie because, I think," Byron said, his lips moving against my ear, "he quite liked it, and he can't find anyone else he trusts to top him."

I glanced back at him over my shoulder. "What about you?"

"He won't fuck me unless you're here."

I twisted around in the bath so I could see his face properly. "Since when?"

Byron sipped his wine. "I haven't fucked him in over a year."

I looked back at the movie playing on the wall, which had frozen on Will and Byron kissing.

Will didn't owe me any kind of fidelity. Why the fuck was he so keen to share me, but not to fuck anyone else himself?

Byron ran a hand along the inside of my thigh, moving his hand down to stroke the underside of my testicles.

"Why did you show me this?" I asked him. "Will clearly didn't want you to."

Byron tapped my nose with a finger covered in suds, and I wiped them away.

"Because, my epic renegade, I wanted to remind him of what he's given up. I mean, Jesse, my dear boy, you are quite delectable. But you're hardly man enough for Will to be choosing over all. other. men. You must see that?"

Wow, there went my fucking erection. I pulled out of his arms and climbed out of the bath.

"Jesse, come back, I didn't mean to offend you!" Byron stayed in the tub, sipping his wine.

I looked around for a towel and found one, wrapping it around my waist. I went to find Will.

He was in the hallway, leaning against the wall.

"You okay?" I asked.

He put his arms around me and put his head against my shoulder. "I don't care what you do," he said. "But don't ever try that on me."

"I wouldn't," I said. "I'd never do anything you didn't want."

"I did want it." His voice was a hoarse whisper. "I do want it. But only with him."

I pulled back and gave him a look of confusion. "What are you saying?"

He let out a shuddering breath and I watched him compose himself.

"Could you stop doing that?" I said. I moved away from him, and his hands dropped back to his sides.

"Don't push me right now, Jess."

"Push you into what? Behaving like a human fucking being? Are you embarrassed because you have emotions?"

"Don't," he warned. "Just leave it."

So, what, emotions were okay for me, but not for him?

I grabbed a fistful of his shirt and pulled him off the wall, bringing my face close to his.

"You afraid if you start feeling things, you might start acting like me?"

He knew what I meant.

Anger lit his eyes and his mouth twisted in a hint of a snarl

"There's nothing wrong with the way you are, Jesse, you're you."

I tightened my grip on his shirt. "What the fuck does that mean?"

"Get your hands off me, now." His pale blue eyes stared into mine as he shifted his stance wider.

"You're happy to fuck me, Will, why the fuck would you be embarrassed to be like me?"

His chest rose and fell with the effort of holding in his anger.

He put his hand over mine, but I didn't let go. Yeah, he was stronger than me, but he was going to have to put force behind it if he wanted me to back off.

"I'm not like you, Jess. That's all."

"What," I shouted, "the fuck does that mean?"

He grabbed my hand and twisted it back towards me so that pain speared through my arm, forcing me to my knees. It really fucking hurt. All I could think about was the pain in my hand and arm.

"Fuck Will, stop!"

He pushed me backwards, then let go and walked off towards the stairs.

I rubbed my sore arm, but I wasn't letting it end there. I followed him down the stairs and at the bottom, spun him against the wall and put my hands either side of his head.

"Just say it, Will," I snarled. "Do I embarrass you? Am I not man enough for you?"

His whole body was taut with anger now. I knew he was close to hitting me, but I didn't care. Because if I was right, if he thought the way I chose to be meant I was weak, then I was going to fucking hit him.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Byron come to stand at the top of the stairs, wrapped in a towelling robe.

Will grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around so my back was against the wall, slamming the air out of me.

"There's nothing wrong with the way you are, I'm just different. What's wrong with tha—"

I put a hand on his shoulder and stepped into him, landing a punch to his stomach. He grunted in surprise and put a hand to his gut. Then, a second later, he punched me back.

"I said fucking leave it."

I'd forgotten he was a boxing champ. He backed away from me as I bent over the pain in my abdomen, and then he stepped back into me and did it again.

I slid down the wall as he strode away.

Byron came down the stairs, his wet feet slapping against the marble.

He crouched beside me. "Are you alright, my boy?"

"Fuck off," I said through gritted teeth.

"William, get back here!" shouted Byron. He got back to his feet and went after Will.

I sat back against the wall and nursed the pain under my ribs. So it was true. Will didn't respect me because he pitched and I caught. He hated being someone who wanted Byron to fuck him, and he was using me as an excuse for why he wouldn't let Byron top him anymore.

After a few minutes, I got to my feet, using the wall for support, and went back up to the bathroom. I pulled on my dirty clothes and then looked for the source of the film. I found a hidden panel and pulled it open. A memory card was pushed into a slot. I pulled it out and the movie disappeared off the end wall. I broke the memory card and dropped it into the bath, then went in search of Byron's bedroom to find my bag.

* * * * *

The house had dozens of rooms, and there were no signs saying 'you are here'.

Eventually I found a bedroom that looked lived in, and went in. My backpack was sitting next to the bed. I pulled it open and took out a fresh t-shirt and pulled it on, bundling up the sweaty, chemical-stained one I'd been wearing in the car and shoving it into the bottom of the pack.

While I didn't have my phone, I had packed a phone charger. If I could find Will we could plug in his phone and order a cab.

I shouldered the backpack and jogged down the stairs. There was a trail of wet footprints heading towards the front door.

I followed them and looked outside. In the dark, Will was sitting on the landing at the top of the steps, Byron's arm around him.

He was crying as if someone had died.

I silently went back inside. I didn't know what to do. Was that my fault?

I went back to the lounge and sat on the couch with my backpack beside me and finished the bottle of wine.

Eventually Byron padded back into the house in his robe. He walked past the lounge and stopped. His head swivelled towards me and he pointed towards the door, then jogged upstairs.

I got off the couch and went outside to look for Will.

He was lying on his back on the landing. I sat next to him and he pulled me down to lie beside him. The marble was freezing against my back and I shivered.

He wound his fingers with mine, and my hand was now the only part of me that was warm. Despite having fucked him a dozen times, despite being mates for over four years, this was the most intimate gesture he'd ever made towards me.

"Not ashamed," he said. He swallowed hard. "Just not you."

"Why're you so emotional?" I asked, half joking, but half serious.

He shrugged. "Not everything's straight forward."

Yeah, no shit.

"Did he rape you?"

Will rolled his head to face me. "What? No." He sniffed and wiped his nose with his hand. "Don't you remember your first time? You were scared, right?"

Yeah. I had been. "I enjoyed it though."

He laughed. "Yeah, you did. My God, did you ever. And that's why I say, not ashamed. Just not you."

I glanced at him. "But you want Byron to fuck you."

He looked up at the stars and said nothing.

"Will, I like you a lot, mate, but a conversation involves two people talking."

He scratched at an itch above his eyebrow and sighed.

"I'm not emotional about that. And no, it's not something I want to talk about."

"Why?"

"It's personal."

"Does it involve me?"

"Not everything's about you, Jess."

"Fair enough. But we're supposed to be mates. And the second you started fucking me, you stopped telling me anything." I pulled my hand away from his and rested it against my chest.

He took my hand back.

"I'm getting there, Jess. But... you know this won't last. We'll graduate soon and we both know you'll be gone next year. You're not going to stay in Bristol. And there's Lucy."

"Yeah, but like you said, she's sympathetic."

"She's still not happy."

At least he was admitting it now.

"Ah, my epic renegade and thou loved and lovely one!" Byron was still in his robe. "Have you finished your lover's quarrel?"

"The one you started?" I said.

Will sat up and I sat up with him.

Byron crouched and touched his hand to my face. "Don't hold it against me. One's passion for one's lover should be tested. How else can one gauge its authenticity?"

"Leave off, Byron," said Will wearily.

"Oh, I'll not have that tone!" Byron straightened up. "Both of you, up. It's far too cold to be sitting out here."

He walked back into his giant cathedral of a house, and Will and I got to our feet. I dusted myself down as Will roughly slung an arm around my neck.

"I'm sorry you got kidnapped."

I shrugged. "It's not your fault your mate's mental. What do you think he's up to now?"

He patted my chest. "And that's why I like you, Jesse. You don't have the concentration span to hold a grudge."

I gave him narrowed eyes, and he laughed and dragged me back inside.

We found Byron in the kitchen, pouring bottles of wine into a crock-pot on the stove. Will picked up an orange off the bench, which Byron had stuck with cloves.

"Mulled wine?" he asked.

Byron took it from him and put it back on the bench. "You both need cheering up."

Utterly, utterly fucking mad. But the kitchen was filled with the scent of cloves and cardamom, and it was nice.

I glanced at Will and he grinned at me. Although he hadn't told me what was on his mind, he seemed to have gotten over whatever was bothering him.

Byron went to a wall panel and tapped it. A song filled the kitchen. LFMAO - Party Rock Anthem. As Byron spun his way around the kitchen picking up more bottles of wine and opening them, Will's grin split wider.

Both of us had been dancing to this song since we were in our late teens, and in clubs together for the last four years. Will could dance. I could kind of dance, but Will could properly move.

Byron threw ingredients into a crock pot as behind him Will and I started moving our feet to the music.

Will's energy was infectious, and I was managing a respectable shuffle until he grabbed my arm and unbalanced me on purpose, sending me stumbling across the kitchen. I came back at him and shoved him sideways, and he grabbed hold of me to steady himself, sending us both crashing into the wall.

Laughing, he pulled me against him and mashed his mouth to mine.

With his tongue in my mouth and his hands on me, everything that'd gone before got pushed into the background. Will was right, I was fucking useless at holding a grudge.

As we kissed, I inhaled Will's Gucci cologne against the smell of the jacket he wore all the time, with its dense scent of stale cigarette smoke and his natural smell; a smell that got me hard and excited every time I smelled it.

He pulled his mouth away from mine. "You're sniffing me again, aren't you?"

"Mulled wine!" cried Byron, and we pulled apart and accepted the glasses he handed us.

We grinned at each other as we sipped our wine, fully in the party spirit now.

Byron's eyes roved over us both and settled on me.

"You're dressed again," he said. "How did that come about?"

But before I could answer, he took a sip of his wine and pressed his lips to mine. He kissed me and the wine ran into my mouth, sweet and fragrant.

His hands were suddenly on me, and Will took my glass from my hand as I lost myself in Byron's mouth, my hands pushing inside his robe. He had this kind of steamy intensity where just his touch made me horny as fuck.

I found myself mentally back on the bed, his hands on my thighs, pushing my legs back so he could plant himself inside me—and realised I was confusing my time with him at the club with Will fucking me afterwards.

What if they both fucked you right now?

I nearly melted into a puddle of cum at the thought.

Swedish House Mafia came on the stereo and out of the corner of my eye I saw Will go bright. This was his favourite song to dance to, although all he really did was bounce around a lot.

Suddenly he was back with us and his arm was around me. He kissed me and more wine ran into my mouth.

He broke the kiss and sang the words to me, Don't you worry, don't you worry child, see heaven's got a plan for you, his eyes full of excitement. When this song built up to its chorus, Will didn't need any kind of drug to get high. He loved to dance, and he loved music. I'd been to more festivals with Will than I could count. Maybe all those times eccy had us kissing should have been a hint of what was to come.

Byron pulled me back into a kiss, more wine in my mouth, his hands running down to the top of my pants.

He pushed his hands inside my jeans and I moaned into his mouth as his fingers closed around me. Even semi-erect, his touch against me was electric.

Will was suddenly behind me, and for a moment I had a flash of fear that he was going to restrain me. Instead, he put his hands on my hips and started kissing my neck.

I could hardly think straight, growing hard in Byron's hand, chills running down my spine from Will's attention.

I had a headrush from all the wine, the music making my heart race, and now, Will's hands unbuttoning my jeans, peeling them down around my hips.

Byron's kiss intensified, his hand stroking me thick, while Will slid my jeans down enough that he could fondle my arse.

My eyes were closed as Byron stopped kissing me and dropped to the floor in front of me.

I gasped as a second later he took me in his mouth. Will took his opportunity and turned my head to the side so he could kiss me while Byron sucked the end of my cock, wetting it with his mouth so that he could stroke his hand down me.

I heard a small sound, like plastic clipping together, and then Will's fingers pushed between my arse cheeks, his fingers slick with lube. Lube. Yet another thing that lived constantly in Will's utility jacket.

I let out a groan as he teased my hole, my cock pulsing with pleasure in Byron's mouth, Will's tongue still exploring mine.

He paused to take another sip of wine and then shared it with me, and some of it dribbled down my chin. He licked it up, then ran his tongue over my teeth and back into my mouth.

I had one hand on Byron's shoulder, the other against Will's neck as he kissed me, and Will locked his fingers with mine, while his other hand continued to move in slick circles.

I needed him in me. I squeezed his hand, and he pushed a finger inside me, fucking it in and out, deeper and deeper.

Byron pulled off my cock and kissed my thighs, biting me lightly, then pushing my legs further apart. He put his mouth around my swollen testicles one after another while Will slid a second finger into my arsehole.

Byron moved back up to the tip of my cock in a long lick, and then said softly, "Show me, Will."

Will pulled his fingers out of me and turned me around so that I was leaning against the breakfast bar. I heard him fumbling with his belt and then felt his body jerk as Byron took over, tugging his cargos down for him.