All That's Dark and Bright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands rested on Will's shoulders as Will pulled the lube back out of his jacket pocket and slicked it across his cock with one hand.

He pushed his hardness against my entrance and I braced myself and pushed back against him, letting him in.

He slid into me and I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth—not in pain, in ecstasy.

Will pulled back, pushed back in, making a noise in the back of his throat that I knew meant it was going to be an effort for him to control himself. But if there was one thing Will had, it was supreme self control.

He put one hand on my shoulder and fucked into me, his other hand wrapped around my chest.

I opened my eyes and found Byron leaning on the breakfast bar opposite me. Filming me. With his 'flat' phone.

The sight gave me a kick of anger, and I clenched around Will, which only made him fuck me harder. I'd given him permission to fuck me as hard as he wanted, whenever he wanted, and he drove into me now.

I dropped my head again, bracing myself to take him, lost in his body heat burning against mine, in the noises he made as he fucked me.

Byron moved in closer and I reached across the counter to swipe at him, knocking the phone out of his hand and sending it bouncing across the marble floor.

He swore as he went to retrieve it, and Will noticed what he was doing.

"Byron, you cunt!"

But he wasn't going to stop. He pistoned in and out of me, shoving me hard against the breakfast bar, his chest against my back wet with sweat, and furnace hot.

I knew I was going to hurt after this, but when he changed his angle he started putting pressure on my prostate. It was hard, and it was uncomfortable, but it was what I wanted. What I needed, and the pleasure started to build.

Byron stood back at a distance, his hand cradling his erection through his robe.

Will kept sliding across that place and I closed my eyes, feeling discomfort turn to building, building, building—

Will let out a cry. "Fuck, sorry!"

What??

With a satisfied growl, he shoved hard into me and came, pushing hard into me with every jerk.

"Bear with me," he said, panting hard against my back. "Oh fuck me, I can't believe you just take that."

I couldn't believe he'd actually lost control like that.

"Is it my turn?" asked Byron, sidling around the side of the breakfast bar.

Will didn't answer him, but he pulled out of me, then spun me around.

"Cum for me, Jess."

He got to his knees in front of me and I put both hands in his hair as he sucked me, his tongue doing magic things to me that brought me to the edge and held me there, throbbing painfully.

He looked up into my eyes and then suctioned his mouth over the end of my cock, teasing me to that edge and then over it.

My hands caught in his hair as I came in a great body-shuddering orgasm, spurting into his mouth while he licked around my head, letting my cum spill into his mouth and against his face.

I closed my eyes and leaned back against the breakfast bar as he took the last pulse from the end of my cock and cleaned me off with his tongue.

"Beautiful." He swiped his tongue over one nipple as he straightened up, then grabbed a tea towel from nearby and wiped his face and hands.

"Oh, William, really?" said Byron, and Will threw the tea towel at him.

We clinched together, sweaty and satisfied, his solid body pressed against me.

My head came back to where we were. The music playing.

And I give you all of me

And you give me all of you

No. No. I froze. When did this start playing?

"What's wrong?" said Will.

Well, I had a girlfriend... but I was in love with my best mate.

I was gay. I had to be. Even if I kept fucking Lucy, I was in love with a man. A man that everyone else wanted to fuck.

I pulled away from Will. "I have to use the bathroom."

I pulled up my pants and jogged upstairs to the bathroom.

As I pissed into the toilet, my head was a mess.

I loved Will, but I wasn't supposed to be in love with him. I didn't know how to be in love with a man. I knew what being in love meant for me and Lucy, but what did it mean with Will? And was I going to let this destroy what I had with Lucy?

I finished pissing and flushed the toilet, then closed the lid and sat on it.

I had the urge to call my mum and tell her. I wasn't sure why. I just felt maybe it was something she should know.

Then I imagined telling my father.

Yeah, that was never going to happen. He lived in London now, and I saw him once a year at most. I just couldn't picture turning up to his flat with a boyfriend.

"Hey, Jess, can I come in and clean up?"

Will's voice.

I put my head in my hands and tried to collect myself.

"Yep."

"Thanks."

He went straight to the sink and washed his hands, then used the toilet.

As he took a piss, I leaned against the counter and tried to wipe away the last of my eye makeup. Most of it had been washed and fucked off, leaving a soft smoky ring.

I jumped as Will's hand landed against my back. He washed his hands again and dried them, then leaned back against the counter.

"I made Byron delete the video he took."

I didn't give a shit about the video.

"Talk to me, Jesse," said Will. "What's going on in that beautiful mind?"

"Har, fucking har."

"Wasn't it you who said a conversation took two people?"

I looked away.

"I've felt what you're feeling for a very, very long time," he said. "You've got no idea how painful it's been waiting for you to feel it too."

"What are you talking about?" I said, frowning at him.

Some of the warmth left his eyes. "I know you feel about me the way I feel about you. I know you do."

I turned on the tap and splashed some cold water on my face. I was not ready to have this conversation. Or to feel this way.

A tap on the bathroom door. "Are we all in here?"

Byron pushed the door open and strode into the bathroom.

"You two really are hard work," he said. "I have a proposal."

He spoke directly to Will. "I want to fuck you."

Will's body stiffened.

Byron's gaze shifted to me. "Jesse, I believe your mouth on my cock would be just the perfect preparation for fucking our lovely Will in his incredibly firm and shapely arse.

Will stayed where he was, his knuckles white against the vanity. He didn't look at me, but I knew he was waiting for my reaction.

I couldn't deny him this. But it hurt, fuck it hurt that he wanted Byron to fuck him, but not me.

But then, it was Byron. I wanted him to fuck me too.

Byron took my lack of protest as assent, and dropped his robe.

Will's eyes fixed to Byron's naked body as he strolled across the bathroom and turned on the three shower heads behind the glass wall.

He beckoned to us.

His eyes fixed on Byron, Will pulled his t-shirt off. He kicked off his shoes and dropped his trousers and was naked in seconds.

He glanced back at me.

Seeing them both naked, I was lost. I wanted both their cocks in my mouth, and I was already started to stiffen at the thought.

I shed my clothes and both of us joined Byron.

Hot water plastered my hair to my head as I stepped into the shower, where Byron was meticulously soaping himself.

Will followed me in and did the same.

I stood under the water and let it run hot down my face, trickling through my hair and over my body. I tried to let go of the jealousy, and concentrated on what I wanted to do.

There was another plastic click and I opened my eyes. But this time it wasn't lube. Instead, Will caught my shoulder with one hand and turned my back to him, then started to massage shampoo into my hair.

My hair was clean, and I didn't need it, but his fingers against my scalp and the scent of it made me go weak, as he fucking knew it would.

He ran his hands through my hair, then helped the water run through it to wash out the shampoo. Whatever was in it left my hair like wet silk. It hung in tendrils around my face, each one decorated with a drop of water that swelled fat and fell, replaced with another glittering drop.

Will pulled me back against him and licked the water from my neck. "It doesn't mean anything," he said quietly against my ear. "We're just different."

Byron took my hand and tugged me gently towards him.

I put my hands against his body and kissed him, then lowered myself to my knees, running my hands down across his stomach, down further to take possession of his cock.

I looked up at him as I sucked him hard, wet hair plastered to my face, and then turned him to the wall.

I pulled his cheeks apart and did what I'd never done before. I put my tongue against his hole.

Byron groaned in appreciation and I licked him tentatively, trying to remember what Will did to me.

He tasted like soap, which wasn't bad, although in my experience soap smelled better than it tasted. But as the water ran down his crack and I felt him reacting under my tongue, I just concentrated on what his body told me he liked.

"Will," breathed Byron, and Will sank down beside me.

He pulled Byron towards him and showed me, with his tongue, with his hands, what I was supposed to do.

I copied him and Byron sighed, pushing back against my tongue.

"Use lots of spit and make it wet," said Will, over the constant patter of the shower.

He put his hand between Byron's legs and ran his hand under the man's balls, then ran his lips and teeth lightly over Byron's arse cheeks. Byron groaned, and Will nodded to me.

I did the same, using plenty of spit when I worked my way back to Byron's hole, and was rewarded with noises of pleasure. I started to push my tongue inside, and Byron groaned loudly, while Will put a hand on my shoulder and watched me work.

"Stop, stop!" Byron turned back to me, breathing hard, his eyes full of fever. He pulled me towards his groin, and I opened up and let him slide himself into my mouth.

His cock slid across my tongue a couple of times and then he pulled out, panting.

Will took his cue and stood. He raised an eyebrow in an invitation, and I grinned and shuffled around on my knees so I could suck him.

Byron leaned back against the shower wall, slowly jacking and then holding his cock at the base, his eyelids half closed as he watched me work Will's cock.

Will kept his eyes fixed to mine, his gaze full of lust and something else. Anticipation. I was about to watch him get something he wanted even more than he wanted to fuck me.

Finally, Byron couldn't take it any longer. He stepped past me and pushed Will back against the glossy marble tiles further down and started to kiss him, his hands roving over Will's hard, muscled body, his cock and Will's pressed between them.

Will surrendered to him completely, and I sat back on my heels and watched as he rested his hands against Byron's sides and gave his mouth to his lover.

His eyes were closed, and their kiss was loud in the echoing marble shower.

I was jealous. I was so fucking jealous. I'd never seen that look on Will's face before, and I didn't know what to do with myself.

Byron ran his hands down Will's body and turned him against the wall, pressing Will against the tiles with his body.

Will's eyes stayed closed, and I saw him sigh with pleasure as Byron licked water from his skin and ran his hands over Will's muscled back.

Byron slicked his hand over his cock, and I realised there was a) no lube, and water sure as fuck wasn't lube, and b) no condom. Will sometimes fucked me with no condom, but we'd both been tested.

I got to my feet and tried to decide if I should say anything.

Byron pushed against Will's arse, sliding his cock up and down Will's crack, pressing his heat against Will's back.

"Not here," said Will, his voice harsh and hungry.

I saw a fleeting expression of frustration flicker across Byron's face, but he pulled back.

"You are such a tease these days, Will," he said. "Learning from the little flit, are we?"

Will turned around and leaned against the tiles, breathing hard.

"Shut up and get me a towel."

Byron turned off the shower heads and retrieved a towel from a rail at the end of the room. He threw one to me, and then wrapped one around his own waist.

"Get your arse in my bedroom, Will, before I fuck you on the floor."

Will grinned and wrapped the towel around his waist. He nodded to me, and then strode out of the bathroom, followed by Byron. Followed by me.

Byron's bedroom, where his people had originally put my bag, was unnecessarily massive. And there was no way he made his own bed. Someone less fucking messy than its owner kept this house the way it was, his bed immaculate as a hotel's, everything cream and perfect.

Will strolled into the bedroom and, lagging behind, I saw him glance back at Byron. Byron let out a growl, and caught up to him, pushing him hard onto the bed.

Will laughed as Byron tore away his towel and threw it on the floor. Byron pulled away his own towel, tugging at it in irritation as it got trapped between them, and then held himself over Will on all fours.

He was like some kind of wild animal, nuzzling against the back of Will's neck as if he was threatening to bite him. But I knew Will didn't like biting. Or being marked. And apparently Byron did too. He controlled his impulse and instead gripped Will's shoulder, holding him hard against the bed, while his cock swelled and hardened.

Will put a hand up under the pillow and pulled out lube and a condom, and I felt relief. Not just that it'd be safe sex, but that the rules were different for Byron then they were for me.

Byron rolled the condom down his length and slicked himself with lube, then put a hand under Will's hips and pulled him up enough that he could push himself in.

Will closed his eyes and let out a shuddering breath, and I turned away. I couldn't do it. I couldn't watch Will's face contorted in agony and pleasure, while Byron fucked him.

I looked down at my own cock and acknowledged, for the first time, consciously, how much bigger than me Byron was. The man was massive. Was that why Will wanted Byron to fuck him and not me?

I turned back to see Byron determinedly stroking himself into Will with a look of bliss on his face, his arse cheeks clenched as he drove in, releasing as he slid back.

They were lost in their own world, and I wondered why the fuck Will had wanted me here. To watch someone else fuck him.

He won't fuck me unless you're here.

Anger gave me a bitter taste at the back of my throat, and I resisted the urge to pull Byron off Will and throw him across the room.

They didn't speak, just rutted and grunted like animals. When Byron pulled out, I thought it was over, but no, Byron was just slowing himself down. He held the condom against the base of his cock and pushed back in, going deep, while Will's hands gripped the pillow and the bedspread, his eyes squeezed shut in ecstasy.

Byron pulled out again, pushed back in, then fucked Will in long, slow strokes, pulling Will's hips up so he could drive himself in further.

"Close," said Will, his voice shaky, and Byron lay flat against him, pushing his body into the bed, his mouth against Will's ear, whispering something I couldn't hear.

Will made a noise in his throat and I saw his body buck and shudder under Byron's weight. Byron gave him a dark grin and started to shove himself in harder and faster.

He came, his back arching, his mouth open in a silent expression of triumph.

When both of them had finished cumming, Byron dropped his head and kissed the side of Will's face. Both of them were beaded with sweat, covered in the stink of sex.

Byron pulled out and sat back on his heels. His eyes lit on me, and I saw his wariness as he took in my expression.

Will rolled his body towards me and froze as he saw my face.

"What's wrong?"

Byron held out a hand to me. "Come here." His voice was still loaded with the dominance he'd used to fuck Will.

I folded my arms and shook my head.

Will shifted and sat up on the side of the bed. "Jesse?"

"I said, come here," said Byron. Will cast him a dark glance, and a look passed between them.

I turned on my heel and left the room. In a blur, I heard footsteps slap against the marble floor, and then Will caught my arm.

"Stop, Jesse," he said, but I pulled away from him.

I didn't know what to say. I had no grounds to claim jealousy, I had no right to be angry, I just knew I couldn't be around him anymore.

Will caught my arm again and I turned on him with one fist raised.

"Jess, calm down, mate. Come talk to us.".

Over his shoulder I saw Byron stalking towards us, his face stone-set with intent. I backed away from him as Byron reached us.

"Oh, no, come back here," growled Byron. He lunged at me and got an arm around my throat, pulling me against him.

"Get off me!"

I tried to hit him, but Will caught my arm, stopping me from punching him.

"Jesse, calm down."

"GET OFF ME!"

Byron was stronger than he looked. I wasn't weak, but with both of them immobilising me, I was fucked.

"Now," said Byron into my ear, "Let's talk."

I snarled at Will. "What the fuck, Will? Why do you let him do whatever he wants?"

Will put his head on one side. "Why do you let me?"

My heart was beating itself to a pulp inside my chest as Byron walked me backwards to the bedroom.

He threw me onto the bed, and when I tried to get up, pushed me back.

"Stay there."

I propped myself up on my elbows, watching him warily.

He folded his arms. "There's no cause for tantrums. I told you, one of you is not enough to satisfy Will. Deal with it, my boy."

Will cast him an angry glance. "You did what?"

"He's not," said Byron. "If he was, I wouldn't have just fucked you into heaven."

Will gave him a sullen look.

Byron pointed from me to Will and back. "There's no room for jealousy. No place for ownership, here." He turned his gaze on me. "Will gave you the experience of your barely-out lifetime when he took you to Oscar's. But you can't stand to see one man fuck him?"

I dropped my gaze.

"And you," Byron turned to Will. "You spoil him. You protect him too much. He thinks he's God's gift to men, thanks to you."

It was my turn to give Byron a sullen look.

"You want to know why Will wants me to fuck him?" said Byron.

I had a feeling no matter what I said, he was going to tell me.

He moved in close to me and stood between my legs, his thick cock naked of its condom and swollen again. Bobbing in front of me, it looked obscenely long.

He put a hand to it. "Suck me."

Any other time, I'd have done it gladly. But right now I just stared up at him, damp hair hanging around my face, and silently hated him.

Byron smiled down at me. "Or, shall I ask Will to?"

Will stood silently watching this exchange, clearly unsure what to do.

Byron glanced at Will. "My cock's going in him one way or another. Either he can get me ready, or you can."

Will gave me a desperate glance. He looked back at Byron. "If he says no—"

"Did you hear him say 'no'?" said Byron. He turned back to me. "Do you want to watch your boyfriend suck me, or would you rather do it yourself?"

Will's eyes were tortured.

I sat up and my eyes travelled up Byron's body to his face. He took a step back, and I got off the bed and slowly sank to my knees in front of him.

"That's my boy," he murmured, and put a hand against my head as I took him in my mouth.

"He spat out Frost's cum," Will said conversationally, and I felt Byron flinch as I ran my teeth against him.

"I don't suppose you'd let me beat his snotty little arse," said Byron.

"No," said Will. "I don't think he enjoyed Walt that much."

Their conversation carried on above me while I sucked on Byron's latex-flavoured cock, the end of it still smeared with cum.