All the Power Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The four concubines, at this point, had lapped up all the cum and were quietly bowing down. His Supremacy wanted to relax after fucking Tetenia's ass and enjoy her blowjob. Tetenia, of course, was entirely subservient to His will and whim.

So He sat there, lazily, with Tetenia dutifully sucking His cock, worshipping Him, for another forty-five minutes. She gagged a lot, and made heroic efforts to deep throat even though she was not as advanced as His longtime concubines, many of whom could deep throat Him without stopping for thirty minutes or more. Tetenia moved up and down, gagged, deepthroated for awhile, gagged, deepthroated, then gagged again. She felt like a toy, a plaything, at this point, something that only existed for Him. Because she did only exist for Him. Everything existed for Him, she was just fortunate enough to be among those chosen to fulfill that purpose at its highest and purest.

After forty-five minutes, He came again. The orgasm was shorter this time, but still insanely long by any normal standard - nearly two minutes. Tetenia, somehow, swallowed all of it. It came out her nose and she almost passed out from inability to breathe. But she didn't, and when she was done, she thanked Him and and kissed His feet and thanked Him for the privilege of kissing His feet.

By the time His Supremacy finally left, Tetenia was nearly an hour late for the dinner. She stood up, and barely able to stand, had to lean against a table. Her body was still quivering and shaking. At this point she wasn't even sure what from.

"What..." Leshka was shocked. Literally, her face looked shellshocked.

"This is why I can't describe it," Tetenia said.

"Are you OK?"

"Yes, I think."

The two girls looked at each other. Tetenia was in no condition to go before everybody. Even Leshka, who was just bowing down the whole time, doing nothing, knew the thing she had just seen would never leave her mind. Not in a bad way, necessarily, though not necessarily in a good way, either. It was just...she felt overwhelmed by Him just having been in the room. She can only imagine how Tetenia felt. Actually, she couldn't even imagine.

***

"We're late for the dinner, aren't we?" Tetenia said.

"Yes," Leshka replied. "By about an hour. I was looking at the clock. Well," she giggled, "I tried to look at the clock."

Tetenia smiled. The truth was, for all the pain, she liked being overwhelmed by His Supremacy. Just not in a way that she had liked anything ever before in her life. She suspected that this liking was somehow more important, more real. It felt like a fulfillment of purpose. Despite her utter exhaustion, she was almost a little turned on again - how could she marry Daymon now?

"I should...try," Tetenia said. "Let's get cleaned up, but I'll take my time."

By the time she got cleaned up and dressed and left, another half an hour had passed. Tetenia was embarrassed to be showing up so late, but she wasn't sure what else to do. And while she had stopped shaking and calmed down somewhat, she still couldn't walk normally. She wondered if people would suspect anything. Probably not what actually happened, but something.

She also wondered if His Supremacy would show up at the dinner. Would He be there already? How would He react to her, so soon after their encounter? What if He took her again - this time in front of Daymon, in front of everyone? She knew He'd do it if He wanted to. She also knew she was starting to like that He would do it if He wanted to. Daymon, her father the king, her mother the queen - ultimately, they were all as powerless as she was. They were nothing. He was everything.

Considering this, she was actually a little let down to discover that His Supremacy had not, in fact, arrived at the dinner. She awkwardly sat herself next to Daymon. A few people looked at her and muttered, but nobody asked about her lateness or her pained gait.

Looking at the food on her plate, she suddenly realized she was quite hungry. She grabbed her fork and began to cut into a piece of lamb when she realized her father was glaring at her.

"His Supremacy is not here yet," King Ulsan said sternly. "We cannot eat."

That's right: while His Supremacy was busy fucking Princess Tetenia in the ass, the royal family and the soon-to-be crown prince were sitting around awkwardly, letting their food get cold, hoping He'd show up soon. She didn't even think about this until her father reprimanded her.

"Oh," Tetenia said. "Of course. Sorry."

Lord Aberdal, Daymon's father, piped in. "I don't think He is going to show," He said. "We should eat. Our food is already cold. This is getting ridiculous."

"We have to wait," Ulsan said glumly. "If He was not going to come, He'd send word."

Tetenia stared at her plate, getting hungry. Where was He? By now, He probably could have gotten Himself here.

Ulsan, for his part, knew the guests were getting agitated. He also knew he had no choice - and in fairness, some of the guests understood that as well, although Lord Aberdal apparently did not. There were rules for banquets and meals with His Supremacy. The guests must always, of course, bow down until He gives them permission to stand. He is always served first - and always begins eating before anyone else. Ulsan was actually a little worried about there being food already food out, as he wasn't sure if that broke any rules. But eating before His arrival, unless He sent word canceling His attendance, would surely mean risking His disfavor. And His disfavor was a big deal - there was no telling if His Supremacy would remove the king from the throne.

Sometimes Ulsan felt like the most important aspect of being king was winning, and maintaining, His Supremacy's favor. Ulsan wondered what his father, who ruled long before His Supremacy's time, would think of the diminishment of the role. His ancestors and paid tribute to emperors before, but His Supremacy was greater than a mere emperor.

Some of the guests tried to distract themselves from the growing hunger with idle chit-chat, although they were even growing weary of this by now. Tetenia mostly sat silently. She felt kind of awkward, but wasn't in any mood to talk and, truthfully, was kind of relieved that most people in the room were no longer in the mood to talk, either.

Then, just as before, a guard and a Term servant entered. "You will soon be in His Sacred Presence," the guard said. "Bow down."

All the guests bowed down, and His Supremacy entered. He was flanked by Karina and Anya, the two Queen Priestesses who had joined Him on the trip, as well as six concubines - including Jyushka and Karla, though there were four others that were not with Him before. The concubines, all of whom were naked, would act as His personal servants during the meal.

His Supremacy sat at the head of the table with the Queen Priestesses on either side. He looked at His food and noticed that it was cold. He took the plate, and threw it on the ground. The plate shattered, food went everywhere, and a few of His concubines scurried over to clean up the mess. Meanwhile, He called over Jyushka to tell her to order more food from the kitchen, and she went off to do so.

He then looked at Karina and Anya. They crawled under the table and began sucking His cock. Already, Tetenia thought.

Fifteen minutes later, Jyushka emerged with a hot plate of lamb and potatoes, and a glass of wine. His Supremacy buried his face in Jyushka's tits and grabbed her ass, making her moan in pleasure before she walked away. He dug into the food, while Anya and Karina continued to suck His cock.

As all of this was happening, there was one thing He did not do: give the assembled guests permission to rise. They were all still bowing down. This was pretty unusual. The bowing-down at meals and banquets was, in most cases, a formality. But there was nothing they could do.

He was the only one eating. And He was getting His cock sucked. And He had more servers attending to Him, and Him alone, than the rest of the guests combined. And the rest of the guests were bowing down to Him.

Tetenia thought about this and realized: This was supposed to be a dinner for her and Daymon. It had become a dinner for His Supremacy - and, literally, no one else. This was yet another example of what it meant to have all the power. The world bends itself to His will, to His whim, and thanks Him for the privilege of doing so. He was now overwhelming the dinner the way He overwhelmed her body a couple of hours ago. The rest of them had to bow down, and take it, and be grateful.

He pushed Karina further down on His cock and took a bite of food. Suddenly He took His plate and threw it on the floor, splattering the plate and the food again. Two concubines again scurried over to clean up the mess.

He stood up, with Karina standing in front of Him against the table. He grabbed her tits and plunged His cock into her ass. She let out moans and yelps of pleasure and pain - she was more used to being fucked in the ass than Tetenia, so she kind of liked it, but it still hurt a lot.

He then pushed Karina's entire body on the table. She knelt on the table with her ass up, her massive tits swinging. Not necessarily meaning to, she pushed around table settings and plates of food, some of which fell or wound up on the floor.

His Supremacy pounded away at Karina's ass. "You're...so...powerful...Your Supremacy," she said. "Thank you...thank you...thank you, Your Supremacy."

He looked at Tetenia, and Tetenia stared back at him. He smiled, as if to say "see? This is what I can do. This is what real power is."

"Praise me, Karina," He said. "Fucking praise me."

She struggled a bit to do this, uttering words of praise between moans and cries. "You...are...you are...you are God, Your Supremacy. Your power is without...without limit. I am...I am in...I am in awe of you. You are a colossus...bestriding humanity. Nobody is worthy of sharing the world with you, much less sharing a room with you much less...ohh...ohh...pleasuring you and...worshipping you. I am...we are...I am...we are..."

Karina's face was contorted in pain and pleasure, and a tear rolled down her cheek from the pain. "I am...I...you...you are more than everything. You are more than God. You are the Supreme...the Supreme Being. The Supreme Being of All that is Known and Unknown. The...the...universe" She let out of a loud yelp of discomfort. "The universe grovels before you and kisses your Sacred feet. The...kings...queens...and empires...are nothing...not dust, not dirt, not...anything...nothing...before your greatness." Karina let out a long "eeeekaaahhhhhooooo." Tetenia couldn't tell if it was because she was really enjoying His domination over her, in a lot of pain, or both.

She went on. She had to keep going until He told her to stop. "I...I...I...adore you, Your Supremacy. Adore doesn't begin to describe it. I am eternally devoted to...you...and will do anything to...anything to...anything to please you. You are greater than...I am...I prostrate myself before you, as the whole world does. You...you own me. You own me. I can...only worship you. I can only worship you." He continued pounding away at Karina's tight asshole. "You...you are all that is powerful. You have all the power and I have none and the world has none and we are all prostrate before you...groveling..." Karina's face contorted again and she squirmed and let out a loud yelping noise. "You overwhelm the world...your power overwhelms the world." She looked pained and frenzied at the same time, like someone having a religious experience. His Supremacy thrust hard into her, and slapped her ass, and pushed down the small of her back. "I can never express my gratitude, Your Supremacy. I can never adore you enough, I can never worship you enough. I...there is...there is no way for you to be worshipped enough. You are greater than God, you are greater than all gods, you are greater than the Supreme God of Gods, you are greater than power, you are greater than greatness...and...there are no...there are no words...there are no words to describe it." He was cumming. Like before with Tetenia, Anya, who was kneeling beside Him along with the other concubines, began licking the cum out of Karina's ass and on the floor and everywhere else. A few other concubines followed, licking His cum off the table and the floor.

The scene was uncanny. Tetenia was transfixed. She forgot all about Daymon, all about the other guests.

Karina was still praising Him, as He had not told her to stop. "You are worthy of all of the adoration and devotion and worship in the world. You are...you are worthy...you are worthy of more than all the adoration and devotion and worship in the world."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," Anya said.

"You are...there is no...you are...there is no..." Karina was panting and moaning and pained amid the streams of praise. "I cannot praise you enough...I will never praise you enough. There is no way to praise you enough. But I will..." He was still cumming.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," one of the concubines said, licking His cum.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," another concubine said.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy," another said. Licking His cum off the floor was a great honor.

"I will...I will try if it pleases you. I will praise you forever if it pleases you, for while there is no word worthy of your greatness and power and Godliness and I am not worthy of your greatness and power and Godliness, all I can do...all...all words can do...is please you. I will supplicate myself before you and grovel and thank you for the privilege of groveling and supplicating." His orgasm continued.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy." The cum on the floor, on the table, was still being licked.

"Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"The pleasing...the...the pleasing that I can do is not worthy of you. Nothing is worthy of you, Your Supremacy. All the glory and power and pleasure which has ever existed could be yours, should be yours, and it would not be enough...because...because..."

"Thank you, Your Supremacy."

"You are so overwhelming. You overwhelm everything. Your power is inevitable, indescribable, calling it 'power' does not do it justice. You are more than all men and gods and forces of nature combined, and more than that. I cannot..."

Karina was pleading and hysterical. "I cannot praise you enough. There does not exist enough praise. I am sorry, Your Supremacy. I will praise you for every minute of the rest of my life if it pleases you, I will not eat, I will not sleep, I will not drink, I would remain on my knees praising you until my final breath if it would please you even a tiny bit, and I would be eternally, unendingly, limitlessly grateful for the privilege of praising you but...but...it would not be enough. No praise is worthy of you, Your Supremacy. You are so great, so powerful, Your Supremacy. No praise is worthy of you, Your Supremacy." There was desperation in Karina's voice as she said this. "I am...so sorry, Your Supremacy. I will do everything I can to try to make it up you. I am so grateful to you but I...there...I...I...you have given me, given the world, tremendous, indescribable gifts and I...my...my rectitude is as great as my gratitude. I am in awe of you, Your Supremacy. I am...there are not enough words to praise you and not enough ways to worship you and there exists nothing, nothing, which can come close to describing your greatness and I'm...I am sorry, Your Supremacy. I am ashamed, Your Supremacy. I humbly beg that you may accept my gratitude, Your Supremacy."

His orgasm was subsiding, and He pulled out of her ass. "Enough, Karina," He said. He pushed Anya down onto His cock, which was still hard. Karina climbed down from the table and knelt before Him. "I do not accept your gratitude, Karina," He said.

"No gratitude is worthy of the gifts you have given me, Your Supremacy. No gratitude is worthy of the privilege of praising you, Your Supremacy," Karina said, and put her head down. "Thank you, Your Supremacy," she said.

Tetenia was in shock. Karina had sounded desperate, contrite over...the fact that there were not enough words to praise Him, even though she had unleashed torrents of praise the likes of which Tetenia did not even realize were possible. He called over another concubine, who had another plate of food made for Him. He had Karina balance the plate on her hands rather than use the table. She thanked Him for the privilege. It was a small thing that she could do to please Him. It was still not worthy. It was still not enough.

The guests at the dinner - which was supposed to be about Tetenia and Daymon - were still bowing down before Him, and by now they were all starving. His Supremacy finished His food. He sat there for another half an hour minutes after finishing His food, being pleasured by Anya until He came in her mouth. He stared at Tetenia through the whole orgasm. Then, He got up and left.

Once the assembled guests could rise again, they all looked at each other. The king, visibly shaken and embarrassed - but also a bit relieved that he had not displeased His Supremacy - just suggested that everyone leave, which they were all eager to do. They found other things to eat.

Tetenia went back to her bedchambers, barely speaking to Daymon. She would never be the same after today. She could never be the same after today.

12