All Comments on 'All the Way'

by NearMiss

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
garyr19680garyr19680almost 10 years ago
Great twist!

A real good job so far. I hope you want to continue this story, I love how the 'caught' theme is reversed.

sober71sober71almost 10 years ago
loved it

Hope you continue, I'm jealous of him.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Great To See You Back...

...And love to read your special 'view' of things! Thanks for sharing, best of luck, and can't wait for more.

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594almost 10 years ago
Ha! What a great twist to this tired old tale!

Nicely done, I'm not sure that I've seen other stories from you but if they're as well developed and fun as this one I'm going to be one of you fans. Well developed and great dialogue. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hell ya!

Definiitly wish I could be the sissy he/she is about to become. Need to find me a Amozon like that.

Diane/IrvingCD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OMG

More please ..pretty please

JainaTSJainaTSalmost 10 years ago
VERY original twist

I like how you switched the 'shame and confusion' to the wife. A VERY nice switch from the ordinary

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more more

love the twist. will enjoy the continuing story. love to be in his/her shoes hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love the idea

I know where this should lead, he will become transgendered and will wear lovely, soft sexy womens clothing and if she,because she is now a she and given up the man life, is lucky her husband will let her get nice brest implants. not to big just a little more than a hand full with a perky upsweep. And I can imagine the lovely hair she will grow and get to go have perms and sets with the other ladies.

I have been cross dressing quite a bit lately and love the felling of going into the womens department in tights and shorts picking out pantyhose, tights and panties and then trying them on in the fitting room. Of course I buy them and cant wait to get home to wear them. women are so lucky in their choice of skirts, blouses and dresses not to mention undergarments. Men have such drab choices, poor things. If you have never worn a above the knee dress and felt the gentle breeze blow up it you have never lived. I ride a motorcycle and love to dress up in nice pantyhose, shorts and a blouse and ride to the nearest book store which is about 35 miles away, stop for gas and pay inside as and talk to the people as I flutter my lavender or purple eye lids at them. At the book store I brouse and talk to a few people if any are around to talk to. I was shopping in J.C. Pennies the other day and some of the ladies couldn't take their eyes off me. TJ Max and Target women are so much more accepting. I enjoyed the J.C. women but I love the others. I do think I will have to go to a darker lip gloss and realy need help on eye liner and brow department. My foundation and coloring is not to bad. I hope this girl and all of you get to experiance the fun and the relaxed feeling cross dressing can bring to you.

Melinda in Ar. XOXO

grumpywolfegrumpywolfealmost 10 years ago
another

you have got to do a chapter 2 or something like that

NearMissNearMissalmost 10 years agoAuthor
In the works...

Chapter 2 is already in the works. Unfortunately I'm not quite the prolific writer that some others are (coughwhiskeyisgoodcough), so please be patient and you shall be rewarded soon hopefully.

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 10 years ago
Sounds Excellent...

...And can't wait to see what cums next! Such a good response and so well deserved, thanks for sharing NearMiss, I'm sure your all the hard work on your latest offering will be your best!

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
very good

I commend your set up on the story, nice job. first I thought she was cheating, with a guy then a woman, very well done. chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Sissy Kim wants to know how far she takes her new girl???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
MORE!!"

Please continue the story!

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsover 8 years ago
Sissy Dream

Which of use girls would not love to be there

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

how about a third chapter to this story

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
great story

Says a lot about how the hubby felt from the first time he met her. There isn't much about her thoughts. There was no reply to his question of keeping it between them. I loved the scenario, and hope it goes well for them.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Loved it, more please it’s very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Next Step

I went from a part time dresser to a full on women with a cock trans women.I have the body of a female breast small waist firm butt long blonde hair and a hairless body.I live work and have sex as a women.How i love cocks of all kinds and sizes.I really love monster cocks the bigger and longer the better.I have mastered the art of doing deep throat I really in joy a mouth full of sweet cum.Also filling my ass works well to.Filling my mouth throat and belly all the while with a monster cock held deep in my throat with sweet cum.I now am trying out my first group gang bang at a adult theater.Dressed slutty with my leggs held high and my first of many hard cocks balls deep in my ass.There cocks in my ass and down my throat filling me with sweet cum.

Only_a_readerOnly_a_readerabout 2 years ago

Those are the real men. No fear

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

A nice story about a married couple trying to reignite the sexual spark. Part 1 was a good setup…let’s see where it goes.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman27 days ago

Excellent, perfect

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous