All the Way

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NearMiss
NearMiss
687 Followers

"Oh... Oh, you're getting me so hot baby. Do you like the feel of the new me? I bought it with you specifically in mind. I think he really wants to meet you. Here, sit down on the edge of the bed and I'll help you two get better acquainted," she said as she gently pushed me down on the bed.

I was now at eye level with her crotch and could see the huge bulge in her jeans extending from the zipper all the way down into the pant leg. Holy shit that thing looked enormous! She took my hand and placed it on her crotch and I instinctively began tracing the outline with my fingers. Clarissa smiled at me, but I never took my eyes off the protrusion in her jeans.

"Yea I think you two are going to be fast friends" she said slightly breathlessly, "Why don't you help him out of his confines darling?"

I used both hands to undo her belt buckle, unfasten her jeans and pull them down along with the boxers she was wearing. With all that around her ankles now her enormous dildo bounced up and almost smacked me in the face. My eyes went wide as it wagged back and forth in front of me suggestively. Good lord this thing was as big as a baby's arm, and a big baby at that! Possibly a toddler, as it was at least 10 inches long with a big bell end that was surprisingly life like with veins and such. Despite my surprise I think I actually licked my lips. Clarissa must have seen that because she gently cupped the back of my head and ever so slightly pulled me towards it.

"See, it likes you. Why don't you give it a little kiss there, right on the end," she said.

She used her other hand to grab the base and angle it towards my mouth. Tentatively I leaned forward and gave it a small peck on the end. Clarissa let out a soft sigh as she was clearly enjoying this. I knew she couldn't feel anything, but she sure played the part well.

"That's it baby," she cooed, "Don't stop there. Give it a little lick. You can do that... can't you honey? You look so sexy down there. Go on, give it a little taste for daddy."

She gave my head a little nudge toward it again. I stuck my tongue out and she placed the head on it and wiggled it around a little then pushed it up toward my lips and tried to gain entrance. Being so buzzed I'm not sure what I was thinking but Clarissa really seemed to be enjoying this and I was actually getting a little stiff myself. I parted my lips and Clarissa slowly slid the dong into my mouth while uttering a soft groan. I reached out and grabbed the base with both hands as she let go of it and placed both hands on my head. She pulled it out slightly then pushed it back in a little further.

"Oh... honey that feels wonderful. Yeah... hmmm... that feels great." she said.

Now she started pumping in and out of my mouth with a little more speed. Pretty soon she was giving it a little extra force as well, and suddenly the mushroom tip hit the back of my throat and I instantly started gagging. She pulled it out of my mouth with a pop while I started coughing.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry honey! Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yep," I managed to eke out, "Give me a minute."

"Here let me get you something to drink," she said. She slipped out of the jeans and walked over to the end table and poured me another glass of champagne and walked back with her dildo swinging from her harness they whole way in a kind of lewd dance, "Here you go sweetie."

I took the glass and sipped this time, not wanting to cough while drinking. After my coughing relaxed I finished off the champagne and looked up at Clarissa. I'll admit it was a pretty odd sight to see my wife looking so butch with a huge cock bouncing in front of her, but seeing her with a dick was actually turning me on. My own cock was now straining in my pants.

"What do you think honey? Willing to give it another try?" she asked. I said nothing but reached out grabbed her turgid dong and pulled it into my waiting mouth, "Oh baby! You're really liking this aren't you! I'm so glad!"

As her hands found my head again she started thrusting that veiny monster in and out of my mouth. With both my hands on that beast I was able to control the depths it was plumbing much more and managed not to choke too bad the next time it hit the back of my throat. She was looking down at me while stuffing my face with her toy and when I would look back up at her she would smile so big and give her hips a little extra shove. I could feel my cheeks puffing as she humped her fake cock in and out of my eager mouth. She was enjoying this so much, and I wanted to make her happy. It didn't hurt that this was actually turning me on in a weird way. I slurped my way up and down that huge dong trying to get more and more of it into my mouth with every stroke. I tried to remember every blow job I'd ever received and all the things I'd liked about them the most and replicate them. I popped it out of my mouth and ran my tongue all over it a few times before gobbling it back up again. I really tried relaxing my throat and gag reflex to fit more that horse cock in my mouth and down my throat. All the while my wife sighed and cooed with pleasure and excitement, then after a few minutes she suddenly pulled her dong out.

"Let's try something new shall we. Maybe I can help you get more of this down. Here, lay on your back with your head over the edge of the bed," she commanded.

I did as I was told. She squatted down and levered that massive dong at my mouth. I opened up and she slid that massive dildo into my mouth and down to the entrance of my throat and stopped right there for a minute. After I had gotten used to the feeling she began to thrust in and out ever so slightly, maybe a quarter inch at a time. Once she felt like I could handle that she'd give me another quarter inch or so. After about 5 minutes she was steadily pumping 2 inched of dong past the entrance to my throat and I didn't seem to be having much trouble with it.

"You doing OK baby?" she asked as she looked down at me with wanton lust in her eyes. All I could do was nod at her slightly, "You're doing great baby, but let's try for a little more OK?"

She stopped the small thrusts... and slowly began sinking that massive cock down into my mouth, past my throat and onward toward my stomach. I managed to fight off the gag reflex after all the practice and before I knew it, her fake testicles were resting on the bridge of my nose. I heard her squeal lightly with delight, and although I couldn't see her face I was sure she had a great big grin on her lips.

"Oh, sweetie... you look lovely with my cock stuffed down your throat!" she moaned, "Now lets see if your tonsils can take a beating!"

She proceeded to pump her fake cock in and out of my mouth, slowly at first, but quickly gaining speed until after a few minutes she was really pounding my throat with that dong. At some point she reached down and pinned my arms to the bed, which for whatever reason turned me on even more. By now my cock was straining in my pants but I was helpless as she pistoned her cock into my face with reckless abandon. We were both breathing hard and after a bit I heard her saying.

"You ready for my load baby? I'm gonna cum all over your pretty face. Would you like that baby? Do you want daddy's hot load all over your sweet little face?" I grunted in approval, being unable to do anything else. She pulled all 10 inches out of my face hole and pointed the tip of that spit covered monster straight at my nose and exclaimed, "Here I come baby! Oh yeah! Daddy's gonna give you a facial!"

Then she reached down and grabbed the right testicle of the dong and gave it a quick squeeze and a stream of white liquid streamed out of the tip of the dong and hit me square on the nose and over onto my top lip. I flinched and closed my eyes because I wasn't really expecting anything to come out. Then another spurt of liquid hit my chin and lower lip.

"Oh... Fuck yea! Uh... baby... take that jizz!" my wife moaned.

Splat after splat continued to rain down on my face. By now it was dripping all over my face and because I was essentially upside down it started to run down my chin and lips and into my nose. I instinctively ran my tongue out to lick up what was soon to be up my nose before I even thought about what I was doing. To my surprise it actually tasted creamy and sweet. Like frosting or syrup, which in a way I guess it was both literally and metaphorically.

"You like the taste of my cum baby?" Clarissa moaned.

"Um... yeah actually. What is it? It tastes really sweet," I replied.

"It's my own recipe I came up with. It's got yogurt, corn syrup and powdered sugar with a little bit of water. I'm glad you like it 'cuz I think you'll be eating a lot of it in the future," she said still breathing hard after pumping me like a champ.

I wasn't sure what to say or do next. There I was lying on my bed with a load of fake cum all over my face and the biggest hard on I'd ever had in my life straining in my pants to get free, my wife standing over me with a huge strap on dildo and the biggest half exhausted smile I'd ever seen on her face.

"Um so what do you want to do next?" I asked.

"Well that depends of you baby. It looks to me like you're really enjoying this," she said as she motioned to the bulge in my pants, "I've got a million things I want to do to you but I've got to know how far do you want this to go?"

I lay there for a minute thinking about how to respond, but in the end I knew what I wanted. She had opened up a new part of me that I didn't even know existed and I wanted more. I wanted to see where she could take me. I loved this woman with all my heart and if being her bitch was what got her off, then dammit I was going to be the best damn bitch she ever had.

"All the way baby. I want this to go all the way," I told her.

NearMiss
NearMiss
687 Followers
12