All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mr. ... Luke, let me down. I know what you mean now.' I lowered her carefully and she knelt over me, her thighs quivering. I moved my hands to her breasts and cupped them, nipping the hard buds of her teats between the webs of my fingers, eliciting another mew of pleasure. She was balanced over me now, her arms braced against the wall above the bedhead, and I felt her thighs relax as she let herself sink onto me.

Leaning forward, presenting her asshole to my probing tongue, bearing down slightly, moving back, dragging her slit along the tip of my nose. Opening her secrets to my questing mouth, pushing till my tongue was where she wanted it, moving back again, letting me purse my lips over her dark red clit, her movements quickening, grinding herself onto me, rubbing my face with her mound, moving forward again, repeating the cycle, her breath beginning to be audible. I looked up and caught a glimpse of her face, eyes closed, lost within herself as she sought her pleasure. Suddenly she splayed her thighs wider, forcing herself open, and pushed onto me, I lowered my arms and slipped them under her buttocks, laying my thumbs along the edge of her gaping labia and pressing the top of her slit together with the tips, squeezing her clit as I sank my tongue deep into her. She tensed for a moment and cried out, a small orgasm catching her by surprise, then her legs gave way and I was supporting her full weight again.

Benching ninety-two pounds isn't that difficult, especially when the alternative is death by pheromone, and after a moment I lifted her and eased her back into my chest. She settled like a butterfly, then scrabbled with her feet, pushing back until her face was above mine. Her body was covered with a fine sheet of sweat and I sniffed her neck carefully. I felt obscurely cheated. Not a hint of odor, not even the intimate tang of shared effort. I like the way women smell after sex and I stifled a stab of disappointment. She opened her eyes and stared into mine.

'I never... I mean, I haven't... I mean, goodness...' I pulled her head down and kissed the tip of her nose.

'Tell me something about western people, or Asian people, or something else interesting.' She smiled reluctantly.

'I don't usually talk so much, but tonight... I think maybe it's a mixture of nervous and excited and happy.'

'As long as you don't start taking notes. I think it's your turn now. Someone once told me that the women of your country are said to be skilled in the ways of pleasing men.'

'When we're not distracted. I've never been tossed about like that before. It's quite... quite stimulating. Let me get my breath back. It wasn't meant to be like this. I wanted to be mysterious and sensual and leave you gasping for more, and instead it's me doing the gasping.' She hopped off me, arranging herself over my crotch, and ran her tongue experimentally along my cockshaft. She kneeled up and lifted my thigh, then reached out and tapped my shin. 'Bend this leg a little.' She dropped her head to my balls and took one into her mouth, sliding her tongue round it, then released it and repeated the treatment with the other. She looked over her shoulder. 'Swallowing is one of my best things, so don't hold back.' Her face disappeared again, and her rump lifted as she craned her neck and my pelvis lifted gratefully as her mouth took me into its warm interior.

She didn't know the meaning of the word "haste", and I filled with unhurried waves of desire, desperately wanting the moment of release, but reluctant to let the growing process end. Her posture separated her buttocks, exposing her pussy, still glistening from my attentions, and I reached lazily out to her, dragging a finger down the crease of her ass to her anus and sliding the tip between her moist labia. My cock vibrated as she purred deep in her throat and her ass wriggled just enough to tell me to continue. I felt the firm ring of muscle that protected her cunt trying to grasp me and as I pressed gently against it, it relaxed and sucked me in.

Her tight, warm inner walls closed over my finger and I added another. This time she faltered slightly, but then pushed back determinedly. Her mouth returned to its slow rhythm of arousal and I felt the world slip sideways as my energies gathered in my groin. Her thumb slid into my ass and began to thrust slowly, adding to my spiraling lust, and my hips jerked, trying to reach the place I needed to be: she gave a muffled chuckle as she adjusted to the new movement. Still she held me on the edge, her mouth caressing me, a hand round the base of my cock controlling me, beginning to work herself on my fingers. I felt a tiny shudder run through her and a dribble of fluid escaped her and trickled over my knuckles.

Her head was circling slowly, and my back arched as she screwed her mouth over me. I twisted my fingers in her pussy and she broke the stranglehold on my cock and gasped, then moaned as I rubbed my fingertips across her G spot. Her thumb flexed inside me and began to massage my prostate and her hand on my cock relaxed as her lips and tongue flogged me to climax. My balls roiled and twisted and I groaned out loud as I ejaculated, filling her mouth with my seed. The force took her unaware and she jerked back, just in time to get the second spurt full in the face. Her lips clamped over me again and I felt her throat working as she tried to keep pace, then I scraped my fingers across her G spot again and she climaxed, choking and spluttering, letting me slip out of her mouth as she coughed.

When everything had quietened down. I stroked her ass tenderly.

'Western people like to cuddle for a bit after they do that, and then they like to start again.' She wouldn't look at me.

'I need to wash.' Her face and hair were streaked with cum and she looked about to burst into tears. I sat up and scooped her into my arms and held her for a moment, then bent my head and kissed her. She struggled, but I held her firmly.

'I'm a mess and I need to get clean, and anyway you don't want to have to taste...'

'Hush. Pretend you're a sweet little kitten.' I began to clean her with my mouth, coaxing the cum out of her hair and the creases round her nose, slipping my tongue between her lips to let her clean it in her turn. Slowly she relaxed.

'Asian men...'

'Taste different, come differently, don't like the taste, don't like to cuddle... or all of the above.' I bit her nose gently. 'I've never known anyone like you, sweetheart. You never stop collecting data.' Daringly she bit me back.

'I've collected enough data to know when you're teasing. And the taste is about the same, but there was more than I expected, and cuddling is cross-culture, I think, but no-one's ever done this to me.' I scooped a stray drop from her ear.

'I'll get a wash-cloth for the last bits.' I rescued the champagne bottle at the same time, and wiped her face and breasts. 'Here, have a little gargle with this.' I dribbled a little wine into her mouth. 'Champagne and orange juice, Bucks Fizz, champagne and cum, Fucks Bizz. It'd be a marketing sensation. Come and cuddle some more.' She swirled it round energetically before swallowing, and shook her head.

'I've got an idea that'll save us a lot of effort.' She slipped into the bathroom and came back with a small bottle. 'Umm, how long do western men usually...' I tweaked her nipple quite hard and she squeaked.

'You don't give up, do you? Recovery time depends entirely on the ingenuity of the Asian woman involved in the activity. What are you planning?'

'Wait and see. Sit up and open your legs just a bit.'

'Nothing but work, work, work.' I hauled myself up and propped myself against the pillows. She knelt astride me and uncorked the bottle.

'I'll make you grow and then at just the right minute I'll slide it into me to finish growing, so it won't be a struggle. OK?' She didn't wait for me to answer but dribbled a little lotion onto my cock and took me in her hands. I looked at her fondly. She was squatting over my thighs, her head bent as she concentrated. Her pussy, like an exotic orchid, was open to my gaze, and she shuffled forward and rubbed the tip of my glans against her slit. The familiar pulse began in my groin and she looked up.

'Already?'

'I said it depended on the woman.' My cock was thickening as I spoke, and she hastily dribbled more liquid on it.

'Lie back a little.' She kneeled up and held me at the entrance of her cunt, then sank onto me. My cock bent under her weight and she straightened up. 'Just a little more...' Her busy fingers caressed me, along the length of my shaft and back, then she rolled them over the head, spreading the lubricant carefully. 'Maybe now...' She lifted herself again, holding me by the root and maneuvered herself over me, nestling the head of my cock against her gateway, frowning as she searched for the best angle. She squeezed me hard, then dropped, and my glans slid through the smooth ring of muscle and stopped. She balanced carefully, then tipped her upper body forward and kissed me. As her tongue slid between my lips I flexed my cock so that it swelled and she gasped softly into my mouth.

'I'm going to push down while I still can.' She poised herself again and forced me deeper into her till two-thirds of my cock was buried. The delicate flesh round her pussy was stretching visibly and her breathing grew a little louder. She wriggled and gained another centimeter, then tried to raise herself slightly. Nothing happened except that my cock throbbed again and our connection became even firmer.

'Now look what you've done,' I said. 'I'm going to have to walk around for ever with you attached to me.' She stuck her tongue out and I leaned forward and caught it between my lips. 'My turn now.' Her eyelids were fluttering.

'I've never felt so full... Luke, are you still...?'

'No, this is as good as it gets, sweetheart. I'm not porn star material.' I took her by the waist and rolled my hips, and my engorged cock was able to withdraw a fraction. The walls of her cunt were holding me so firmly that I began to worry about gangrene. 'Let your lotion do its work, Miss Impatient,' I murmured as I rolled my hips again. 'There's all the time in the world.'

Slowly, her muscles loosened, and as she became more comfortable she began to ride me cautiously, eyes closed, her breath coming in short gasps. She supported herself on her braced arms, and I let go of her waist, letting my hands drift down to the point where our bodies were fused. Her soft pubic fuzz was slippery with oil and her own juices, and I ran my thumbs over her mound, brushing the top of her slit. She jerked, and for the first time her pussy squeezed back, answering the pressure of my cock. She had taken nearly all my length and I raised my hips so that she was leaning back a little and the top of her dark labia became visible. With the balls of my thumbs I stroked the taut division, searching for her clit. She shuddered and pushed herself back more, and it slid into view, blood-filled and glistening. The little bottle of lotion was still on the bedside table, uncapped, and I released her for a moment to tip a drop onto my thumb, then smeared it over her clit. All but the barest trace of friction disappeared and she jerked again, pushing herself suddenly forward, straining for more.

'Just like that, now harder, Mr. Lancer, harder...' She leaned forward, trapping my thumbs between us and her torso quivered as another small climax washed over her. The ivory color of her face and neck darkened, and a wave of pink flowed down almost to her nipples. I lifted myself and ran my tongue over her flushed breasts, suckling at her and nipping her teats lightly.

'I've been neglecting these.' I pursed my lips and flicked the tip of one dark bud with my tongue and she tensed again, trembling as an aftershock coursed through her body. I held her tight and rolled over, taking her with me, and looked down at her. She clasped my neck and buried her head in my shoulder.

'Twice already. I've never been so full... Shall I show you something?' Without waiting for me to reply she raised her legs, hooked her arms through her knees and heaved. Her thighs seemed to swivel and within seconds her legs were behind her own neck, her head resting on her crossed ankles. I blinked and she laughed. 'Your face is a picture. Lift me up, but be careful.' Her hands reached for my neck and I straightened, bringing her with me. I supported her buttocks gently and lifted experimentally. She slid up my shaft slowly and moaned, then gasped as I let her slip down again.

Legs are always somewhere. They're wrapped round you, or thrashing about, or hooked over your shoulders, or... somewhere. But now, nothing. When I looked down all I could see was firm breasts, smooth torso, a sooty wisp of hair, my cock sunk deep into a stretched pussy... and that was it. I set her down on the bed again.

'Too weird. I want Mary Xian, not a bendy toy.' She let go of my neck, her eyes soft, and unhooked her legs, then assumed the starfish position for a second before wrapping herself round me again and kissing my nose.

'Thank you Mr. Lan... Luke. You were going to fuck me properly before I interrupted you.' I eased her forward and lifted her buttocks gently and began to do just that. Either she had stretched considerably or her lotion was finally working, and I found I could move inside her more freely. She was still tighter than a duck's ass in winter, said the irreverent part of me, but what a great duck.

She was thrusting back at me now, her face pinched in concentration as her hips rose to meet my gentle strokes, and her breath was beginning to whistle through her nose. I ploughed into her slender furrow, feeling for her need, trying to push her along the same course as me, and she caught my rhythm and matched it, dancing ahead of me, inviting me to chase her. Her eyes opened and she peeped at me, and I caught her peeping and we both laughed out loud, then stopped abruptly as she pulled my head down and fastened her lips over mine, kissing me breathlessly as I sank into her again. Her head began to roll from side to side, and I slowed, but she bucked upwards, insisting that I continue, and her heels drummed on my buttocks, urging me to the finish.

The finish always happens. Her body clenched in on itself and began to quiver, then tremble, then spasm helplessly, till finally she cried out, clinging to me like a vise, her cunt rippling round me, contractions wracking her slight frame as the gale of her release shook her. I was close behind her, and as she stilled I began to move again slowly, my balls heavy with need and my cock longing to plunge and rut until I was done. Her body twisted under me and she cried out again, her voice cracking, and my hips thrust involuntarily as I emptied myself into her, trying to be gentle, heart hammering, head spinning as my cum was forced through me into her tight passage.

E MAILS

ANITA TO MAGDA (EXTRACT)

....anyway, that's all the official stuff. Angela's going to send a car to meet her, and is going to tuck her under her wing, so once she's met everybody and done a bit for the press, you can forget about it and go back to your talks. Just be nice to her, poor thing: she's had a hell of a few days, and she doesn't know if she's on her head or her heels.

Sunday was like a French farce. One of the Agencies picked up on the announcement and the phones started ringing at about eleven, and of course, we didn't want to miss any coverage, so Elena calmly told them that there'd be a statement and photo opportunity at two-thirty and called the airport to put the Minister's flight forward to five-thirty, and then called the Minister to tell him! So I rushed round to the pension to fetch Mary. Bloody Luke, honestly! She was still in his bed, giving him a morning blow job, and telling him in between strokes not to touch her because she was too sore. And when I burst in she started to cry, and it took Luke and me half an hour to calm her down and convince her that everything was OK. You're going to find this hard to believe, but somehow we both ended up on our knees blowing him, to show her that I meant it when I said it really didn't matter. Honestly, her stark naked and sniffing, me in my business suit, looking at my watch and trying to make him come, and him standing there looking as if the whole thing was a joke. And then when he did come I had to dive out of the way so he didn't splash my blouse, and she was left there, with his cock jerking and spraying her while she wondered where I'd gone!

Anyway, like all his bloody ideas, it seemed to work and she calmed down and decided we could be friends again, so I whisked her off to the Press Suite in a taxi, and all the way she was giving me a lecture on the difference between western men and Asian men, and apologizing for being so nervous, and then starting to tell me something else that she'd noticed. It was so strange to hear such a shy, polite little thing being completely explicit and explaining exactly how sore she was, and did I think that western women of her size would have had the same difficulties as she did. She could hardly walk up the stairs to the suite!

The Press Call went fine: you'll have seen the pictures and everything, and then on Monday we tied down the loose ends and then Angela called and said Luke had suggested that Mary go to Vienna to brief the foundation on investment needs. (He's getting really jumpy about the exams, and is concentrating like mad in the classes, as if he's actually trying to force the stuff into our heads. Elena said he'd confessed to her that he always gets like this, and starts worrying that everyone will fail and ruin his reputation). He's certainly gingered us up: we sat round last night testing each other and promising each other that we'd do our best not to let him down. I don't know how he motivates people like that. I've tried to spot the technique, but I can't. So I hope you're working too: he's got me feeling that I'll kill anyone who goofs off...

ANGELA TO ULI (EXTRACT)

... as long as everything's going well, that's the main thing.

I suppose Luke's told you about his little oriental girl and how he kicked us all to make her dreams come true: well, maybe he hasn't – he's not given to blowing his own trumpet much. Suffice to say that he created a 3 way win-win situation that seems so obvious now it's astonishing that no-one else thought of it first. Ask him to tell you.

He's in the last stages of exam preparation and he begged me to invite this Mary and get her hero-worship out of his hair. You know how he hates gratitude, and actually, getting some input from her has been much more useful than I expected. She's tiny and sweet and adores him, and keeps saying that she's going to try and get her government to award him the Order of the Wise Tiger or something. It got so bad that I sat her down with Trudi and Magda and me and we explained that he was up for fun, not devotion, and told her about Uli, and she gasped and had a good cry and now she's much better and cracking timid little jokes about how he wore her out and stuff. He certainly seems to have been terribly patient and kind with her. (When he called to ask me, he told me that he's gagging to see you and that the two of you are going off to the Black Forest or somewhere. All I can say is watch out for pine needles in your bum!)

Karl's coming this weekend, so that'll be nice...

LUKE TO ULI

Hi sweetheart,

Well, you're all a bunch of gossips and it's disgraceful that you've got nothing better to do except sit and swap e-mails about me. Gratifying but nervous-making. Suppose you accidentally discover the awful truth?

I'm actually getting all unbalanced about these exams: remember how I was with Karl and you last year? Well, this year there's seven of them, and I'm tearing my hair. So if you don't tell me which weekend pretty soon I'm just going to arrive on your doorstep and embarrass you until you let me in, and if you're not there I'll climb in through a window and violate Lottie, or the sewing machine, or whatever's available. You've been warned.