All Things to All People Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. What you saw earlier was a kidnap victim escaping from a meth house where she was used. But I don't have any other options. My memory's shot and I have other problems that will have me in a man's bed somewhere, no matter what I do. I might as well make something of the inevitable."

"Girl, you got some strange ideas of inevitable, but each to their own. This is what I'll do. You work with me for a week, taking on tricks that I pass on to you. I'll tell you what they want and how I know they're safe. You give me half of what you get. After a week, we work the same corner for a week or two more, letting the johns pick which they want. You pay me $25 a night for sharing my space. After that, you got to find your own space and time. I got to make a living you know. But two weeks with me and you'll know how the ropes work. You got a place to crash?"

"Yes, over at the Bel-Ayre."

"Good joint. Don't take no johns there, he'll toss you and keep your stuff. I'll try to introduce you to some of the crowd out here. Some are nice, some aren't, just like everywhere else. There's a few girls that will share a corner, so longs they get first dibs on calls. You take what comes buy while they's gone. You understand?"

"Yep. Gloria, I need you to do me a favor. When I get with a customer, I may change, like I was someone else. If you see me do that, make sure I know to take a cough drop after the sex. It's really important. If I don't, I might not come back."

"What's with you girl? Is it somethin dangerous?"

Cynthia knew she didn't want to explain the whole thing over again and then had a flash. "I've got something called MPD, multiple personality disorder. There's another part of me that will do anything for any man sex wise. The only way to get her back inside is to suck on a cough drop. She don't like them. If she can, she will stay out living in sex until she passes out. And she'll give it away for free. To let her out, I just need to be near a man and not sucking on a Halls. You've just got to impress on her how important it is to take a drop after the job's done."

"I don't know this MPD from shinola, but ifn you vamp out on me, I'll make sure you do the right thing, okay?"

"Thanks."

A car slowed and stopped next to them. The window went down and a man called out, "Gloria, you up to a little blow tonight?"

"Howdy handsome," she answered, her best sultry voice rolling off her tongue, "You want something special? I got a newby here, never tricked before. You give her some pointers on what makes a good blow, we'll take $10 off the top."

"Will she go bare?"

"What do you think girl, you willing to go unprotected on your first?"

Cynthia thought only long enough to know she'd do it in a heartbeat, for free, once she was alone with the guy. "Yeah, I can do bare." He spit the lozenge out, taking a deep breath to clear her nose. The guy looked hot.

"Okay, you go with him and follow his lead. Now, he's paying for a blow, nothing else. We don't give away out here."

Cynthia let herself slide out, the sexual part rising up in the vacant void. "Sure. Give this gorgeous hunk the blow job he's dreamed of. I can do that."

Gloria was amazed at the total transformation that came over this girl. Grabbing her chin, she looked her in the eye. "You hear me on this. When he cum, you take a cough drop. You listening to me? He done, you suck a Halls, or I don't give you no more tricks tonight."

"Okay, I'll do it." She pouted.

"Now remember what I tell you, money first."

Cynthia looked at the man and knew he wanted to pay her. "You got the money?"

"Sure love, here you go." He handed her four twenties. Cynthia gave two of them to Gloria and got into the car, snuggling up next to the man.

As they drove off, Cynthia purred into his ear. "I know what you want. You want to fuck my face. You want to ram it in deep?"

"Oh yeah. You into face fucking."

"It's my favorite thing. I can just about cum on the feel of a hard cock ramming against the back of my throat. I love the feeling of having to gag to take everything you've got. You going to make me gag, please?"

Her hand had dropped down to his pants, feeling a rock trapped in his pants. As she touched it, it throbbed, responding to her caresses. "Yeah, baby, I'm going to ram it down and leave it there until you choke on it, begging me for a breath. If you're real good, I'll let you up for air every once in a while."

Cynthia shuddered with pleasure, cooing and lying her head on his shoulder. The man could not believe how lucky he was. He gets a price break and a whore that will let him live out one of his hottest fantasies. He wondered how much of it he could act out. As he thought this, Cynthia whispered in his ear, "And when you cum, paint my face with your jism, all over so that I can scoop up giant finger fulls and savor the taste. It would be such a waste to have it all down my throat before I could taste it. I just got to taste it."

Barely able to control himself, he turned down an alley that was used for such rendezvous regularly. He pulled over and looked at her. "Tell me what to do," she cooed, "make me please you."

"Open my Pants bitch! Take my cock out."

Cynthia shuddered, thrilled to be ordered around like a piece of meat. "Okay, don't get mad, I'll do anything you want." She said in a mock cowed voice. She reached over and undid the button on his pants and pulled the zipper down. The outline of his cock poked through his briefs. Cynthia puller the briefs down, releasing the rock hard tool from its prison. The head glistened with precum and it jerked back and forth as his breathing got faster in anticipation of what was too come.

In the back of her mind, the rational part of Cynthia was surprised to be aware of what was going on. This was another first, usually she only awoke with the clear memories. It seemed that the two parts of her were becoming more distinct, separate from each other, and more aware of the difference. At this moment, she could not reason out why things were different, but went with it, hoping that this meant she could possibly take back over in an emergency.

He grabbed her head and growled, "Open your mouth whore." Her mouth opened and he shoved her down onto his cock, forcing himself all the way into her. Cynthia tried to loosen her throat to take him, but he was too far back. Her throat made swallowing sounds and she had trouble getting air down. She gagged on him, spit spilling out of her mouth onto his balls. He lifted her head up by the hair. "Blow me bitch, or you don't breath." Down she went again.

He went even farther this time, her nose pressed into his belly. As she struggled to get air past the tip lodged in her throat, she closed the inside of her mouth and lathered his cock with her tongue. Impossibly, it seemed like his cock grew even bigger in response. She could not get air past him now and her hands tried to push herself up. He held her down for several seconds more then lifted her up, saying, "Yeah, that's it, blow me good slut."

Desperate gulps of air raced past her lips in the few seconds it took for him to push her head down again. Wanting him to cum fast, she held her breath and blew him with a vengeance. She could hear him moaning in pleasure, a moan was more a growl from deep in his throat. While her tongue and cheeks caressed his cock, her lungs protested, crying out for air. She swallowed reflexively, her throat collapsing around his tip briefly. Then she felt that familiar clenching as he fought against the inevitable orgasm for the second he needed to pull her up so that her nose was an inch from his tip, her eyes taking in the pulse as he spewed.

Knowing what he wanted, she held his cock and pointed it at her face, letting his cum splatter her over and over. Cum sprayed onto her cheeks, into one eye, against her forehead and against her lips, pinched closed. Her hand milked him fast and hard, until he started to go soft. He jet go of her and she leaned up, face and hands covered with sticky cum. She went to lick it off when he stopped her.

"I want it to cool first. Let it dry a little."

In her mind, the rational Cynthia went, "Yuck. Cum is horrid cool. This should cost him extra." And to her surprise, she said out loud, "It'll cost extra."

Unperturbed, he pulled out another couple of twenties and stuffed them into her bra. "Wait until I say you can. Gad zooks girl, you are one hot whore. I'm going to tell my friends about you."

"Thanks," the sexy Cynthia said. I'd love to make them happy as well... for a price." She added in response to the rational part's thought

Five minutes passed. Cum had begun to harden on her body. Some had dripped onto the exposed skin of her breasts. Her eyes felt sore and she could see in the rear view that it had gone red. "Okay, clean yourself up. Eat everything and let me see you savor the taste."

Cynthia, putting on a show, made love to her fingers, sucking every drop of cum off of them, holding her gagging at the taste. Then she used two fingers to scoop up small puddles and spoon them into her mouth, making "Mmmmm" sounds, acting as if it was the best flavor she had ever had. She drew it out, like a stripper doing a strip tease. Her body cleaned off, as well as it could be, she bent over him and sucked the little that had ran down him off as well, then pulled his shorts and pants back up over his newly hardening cock.

Inside, Cynthia though, "Cough drop." And her sex self, recalling her instructions from Gloria reached into her purse and popped a lozenge. Eucalyptus flooded her sinuses and the sex kitten part of her faded away with a mental wink and rational Cynthia returned. The john was speaking, "Girl, no whore has ever left me harder afterwards than when I started. You willing to go another round. I'll pay of course."

"Bullshit" she thought, having seen just how hard his cock wasn't. To him, she said, "I don't think so, Gloria will be getting worried if we take much longer."

As he drove her back, she realized that, while taste was the excuse for taking the cough drops, it also really did drown the foul taste out of her mouth. He let her out on the corner where Gloria was waiting. "Well sugar, how was she?"

"She was great. You've got a natural there. If you aren't careful, she could take some of your business away. So you around"

He drove off and Gloria looked over her charge. Cynthia pulled the $40 out of her bra and handed half to the hooker. "He wanted something extra."

Noticing her pink eye, "I can see that. You let him cum in your face? You need to not add on to the job at their whim."

"I can't stop it. The part of me that does the sex, it doesn't know how to say no. I was lucky to get her to ask for more money. It really is like there's two minds inside and we don't communicate well with each other."

"Girl, you is serious. That's goin to make things hard, and maybe easy in some ways. The hardest part of hookin is doin things that aren't cool. When you been standing on the corner for seven hours and the only john you're goin to get wants anal, you suck it up and give what he wants, because, just like everyone else, we gots bills to pay. If you gots a mind that likes all sex, all the time, you have an easier time doin what's got to be done. Just be sure she don't start givin it away."

Cynthia didn't mention that this was the first time she was able to influence anything in her other half. No need to worry her. Three hours passed with no bites. The girl across the street got a pick up, disappearing for 30 minutes, but every other car just drove by slow. Gloria, not one to keep quiet, kept a running patter of advice for how to deal with the various aspects of the job, as it were. Baby wipes were a must, especially if she was going to take more messes in the face. Cum in the eyes was bad, it made you look like you were on something, a turn off for most and a turn on for those jerks you should avoid like the plague. It turned out that hookers didn't wear thick stockings for the sexy look, though that was a nice perk. It got freaking cold at night and those blessed things kept their legs warmer than regular hose. Never go with a drunk. They frequently couldn't get off and they always blamed the whore, sometimes beating the money back out of them

Around 1 in the morning, another car pulled up and the window rolled down. "High ladies. You working as a team." He said, hope sparkling in his eyes.

"No, we just sharing a corner. You see something you like?" Gloria answered, leaning down to the window, showing her cleavage off.

"Yeah, I like your tits. How much to fuck them?"

"Just $75. A special rate for a sexy hunk likes yourself."

"Hop on in. I got a room at the Mantle."

Looking at Cynthia, Gloria said, "You goin to be okay for a few?"

"Yeah, I think so. Should I wait if someone shows?"

"If you think it'll be okay while your on the Halls, go ahead and solo. I still gets my corner share."

"Okay."

Gloria got in and the car drove off. Thankful that it was spring and not late fall or winter, she stood under the light, trying to look alluring. Occasionally, a thought would pop into her head to adjust her stance in a certain way. "Is my other part offering advice as well? Why are we more aware of each other now?" She couldn't figure out what was different.

Remembering that she could get used to smells, she didn't keep a cough drop in her mouth at all times. Another car pulled into the area slowly. Popping a Halls, she smiled invitingly and it stopped in front of her. Through the window, a man asked, "Where's Gloria."

"She's with someone. She's giving me a hand getting started. Maybe I can help you out?"

"Maybe. How much for a poke?"

"It depends on where you want to poke. Mouth, $50, pussy $100, ass $250. Triple if you want it bare."

He pulled out a wallet and extracted six fifties. "I'll take a bare in the pussy, if you're any good."

"Dude, I'm the best there is." She spit the lozenge onto the ground and got in the car, taking the six bills and inhaling deeply. She stuffed the money into her purse and willed herself to back off as the sex kitten stirred. She cuddled close and whispered, "I can't wait to get you inside me. We need to go very far?" While she spoke, she ran her hands across his lap, feeling his cock stir to life.

"No, here's a little spot in the park that's out of sight."

They drove for five minutes, stopping at a broken streetlight. "Just past those bushes." he said, pointing to a large shrub. They got out and she pulled him through, onto a small clearing surrounded by bushes. The ground was littered with debris; used condoms, beer cans and bottles, a couple of needles and some buds.

In seclusion. She turned around, knowing what he really wanted. "How about you take me from behind. I can be your little bitch, hot in heat and desperate for a fucking. You can make me beg for it. Can you make me beg?"

Hearing his very own wet dream come true, the man growled, "Yeah, I can make you beg. And you're going to, too. On your hands and knees, dripping pussy wide open and begging for a fucking." "Oh God, that sounds so hot. I've never begged before, though, it's not lady like."

He reached down and unbuttoned her pants, shoving his hand inside and groping her pussy. He was pretty incompetent and only sex kitten's need to please got her aroused. Responding to the need transmitted through his scent, she struggled lightly, "No. Wait. I'm not that type of girl. What's happening. I feel so different. Please, don't stop. Poke me, please."

Feeling good about himself, he teased her mercilessly, or at least, he acted like that was what he was doing. If sex kitten had not already been so hot, responding to his smell instead of his fingers, she would still be dry. As near as Cynthia could tell, the idiot didn't even know where her clit was, assuming he even knew what it was. Rational girl wanted to just get this over with as soon as possible and she felt a hint of agreement from sex kitten.

"Oh God! I've got to have you in me. Please fuck me, stick you cock in my pussy and make me cum."

"Get on you hands and knees bitch!"

She dropped obediently, dropping her pants and panties around her knees as she did. He groped her from behind, not even finding her pussy lips this time. "Oh please, fuck me, I have to have it. Please fuck me hard." She wiggled her ass and pushed against him. He made her beg for three more minutes. Then he got on his knees, his cock poking through his fly and shoved himself in. It took only three strokes before he came inside her, yelling at the top of his lungs. Knowing he wanted it, she cried out, faking an orgasm for him.

Afterwards, he said nothing, just drove her back to the corner and left. Cough drop in her mouth, Cynthia switched back to herself again and thought, "What a jerk. No wonder he has to pay for it." Gloria was waiting for her at the corner.

As he drove away, "So how was God's gift to women?" she asked sarcastically.

"I had no idea that there were guys that incompetent at sex. He couldn't even find my clit. I'm not sure he knows I have one. Here's your half, by the way." Handing her three of the fifties.

"You let him go bare? Did he cum in you?"

"Yes. Three strokes and bam!"

Gloria laughed. "You must not be very good girl, he sometimes doesn't make it in me before he shoots off. Oooh, Ahhh. One thing to remember, guys don't like used whores, though you have to wonder why, since every whore is used goods, so to speak. So when some guy cums in your pussy or ass, you need to clean up with a douche. You've got $210 on your first night, I think that's enough. Lets get a bite at the 7-11 and head home. You can meet me here tomorrow at 7. If you think you'll do bare a lot, pick up some douches, or you'll have to call it a night after one fuck."

"Okay, Gloria. I want to thank you for all the help you're giving me. If there's some way I can repay your kindness, let me know."

"Just stay alive and safe, girl. I've seen too many girls turn into damaged goods. You're condition makes it more dangerous for you. If that other part can't say no, she could get you into trouble. I haven't asked, but where did you get those bruises?"

Gloria looked sheepish. "Sex kitten. A man chasing someone into the shelter wanted to beat up on a woman and she let him, in fact, encouraged him." Seeing the concern, she added, "Yes, it terrifies me. I may let some psycho have his way with me and actually like it. By the time we know what a guy wants, she's in control. I don't know how to take control back. I know what's happening, but can't interfere, at least not yet."

Gloria, not a dummy, had a thought. "Spit out that Halls and smell my breasts."

"How..., How did you know about smells?"

"Why else would a Halls make her go away. Whores do understand perfume, girl. Now smell my tits!"

Cynthia spit out the lozenge, saying, "Girls don't do it." Smelling the large breasts, she detected man, a tit man. Comprehending, Cynthia slid away and sex kitten came out again.

"Oooo, Can I have him between my tits. I love having my tits fucked."

"Is this sex kitten?"

"Yeah. Prrrrrrr"

Gloria lifted her chin up, looking into her eyes, seeing a difference she could not put her finger on. "Kitten, why did you let the man beat you up?"

"It's what he wanted. He wanted to beat up women for all they've done to him and then fuck them silly. I have to give them what they really want. It was fun,"

"Getting the crap beat out of you was fun?"

"It was when he did it."

"I understand. I want you to promise me something, whore to whore, okay?"

"Okay, what should I promise?"

"If some gut wants to beat up on you, take a cough drop before you let him start. You can still give him what he wants, but if you take a cough drop before he starts, you'll be able to give other men what they want later. That's important, isn't it, to give as many men as you can what they want?"