All Things to All People Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I've got to. The cough drop will keep me able to please them?"

"Yes, I promise you, if you take a cough drop before someone hits you, you'll be able to keep pleasing other guys. Now take a cough drop, I have to talk to the other Cynthia."

"Okay, there's no guys here anyway."

As she swam back into control, her eyes teared up, "Thanks Gloria, I hope it works."

"We can only hope so. And that Sister Anne is praying for you. I don't have much truck with God, but she seems to have an in with him. In your case, we can use all the help we can get."

They headed to 7-11 for a big bowl of nachos, loaded with jalapenos in Cynthia's case, and a relaxing morning sleeping. Cynthia could not help but wonder if hooking was a permanent part of her life now, or if memory would come back and show her where she should be. One day at a time was all she could do for now.

**********************

As Cynthia slept the morning away, in a hospital room, Dave woke from a coma, his life finally out of danger. Hearing that seven days had passed, he knew that it was hopeless, but he asked after Cynthia anyway. Still bedridden, he thought of Cynthia, lost in a perpetual sate of sexual mania, wandering out there somewhere. He knew he had to find her, if only to grant her wish and kill the body that used to house that brilliant mind he had admired. He pushed himself hard and was able to convince the doctors he could leave in just two days. That he promised to stay bed ridden at home with no intention of doing so, was beside the point. His friend was out there and she needed his help.

**********************

As Cynthia slept that morning, the damage in her brain started to settle. Cells that had been disrupted by the meth fumes returned to normal function. Her smell center and sense of self remained at their current state, that damage being permanent, but the memories began to sort themselves out. She would wake up the next afternoon with new memories surfacing. Not enough to help her, but enough to give her hope. Unfortunately, the bulk of her memory was locked in cells cut off by damaged cells, unable to properly respond to incoming impulses. It would take something drastic to be able to penetrate that barrier, something she might not live through.

To be continued...