All Comments on 'All Tied Up'

by linkznut

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
hot but long

hot but it was a little long for my taste but well thought out like to hear more of them

Nate2301Nate2301over 14 years ago
Interesting

Maybe do a little family history. Like how the twins came together and why their mother loves BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More please

what a great story... it begs for a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot

This was one hot story. I'm usually not into BDSM,that is not my thing. I will say; this was a very good and well written story, give us more.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
I want a sequel or series

Please is it too much to ask for this absolutely brilliant story, that has so much potential, to be turned into series or at the least a sequel. I loved it, combining two of my fetishes/Favourite things. I'm going to read more of your stuff when time permits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
damn you! (in a good way)

Sitting here in my office, I just blew a load in my pants without touching myself. That was incredibly HOT.

brn623clbrn623clover 14 years ago
wow

also a bit long for me, but the heat of the story was well worth it. excellent story, and hope for another

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice

I enjoyed very much...

I almost came when mother was whipped by her own daughter and 3P combined...

Pls, give me more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very nice

Gotta tell ya, I do not usually like long stories, but this one was great, well written and easy to read. I could not have ask for a better story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I didn't think I'd enjoy the bondage angle when I started reading it but that soon changed. Wow!

The story itself was gripping, well written and the characters perfect.

Am I the only one that noticed the name mix-up at the very end?

linkznutlinkznutover 14 years agoAuthor
Author's comment

Oops! Thanks 'Anonymous in Europe' for pointing out my name screw up at the very end. Just goes to show, no matter how many times you proof something, things still slip past. I'll wait a week or two, then reproof the story and submit this and any other corrections I find.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback. It's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW... HOT-n-SEXy

Mom, daughter and son were hot in this story... Can't wait to hear what happens next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fantastic!

Enjoyed your story very much, thank you! Hoping you have more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More

This story could really use another chapter. Maybe, if you are bored sometime...

dliterdliterabout 14 years ago
chapter

I finished the story and went looking for another chapter! Where is it? Hurry I want to know more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome

Very good story. I have been reading your entire selection and have found this one and every other to captivate me and keep me interested all the way throughout. I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome it was

I agree with the other comment. Awesome story! I relly enjoyed it. I haven't read all your stories yet, but what I have are very well written and I'm looking forward to more as well as continuations of series already started.

hotpickelhotpickelover 13 years ago
Keep it going

This story deserves some continuation. Too many questions are left to play with. You could milk a book out of this as good as you are. I left a long comment on another story a couple of days ago. I would love to communicate with you. hotpickel@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Talented

In my opinion, the writer of this story is a very talented individual. This particular thread definitely has more meat to be fleshed from your thoughts. I would love to see where your mind would take this adventure. It would be a shame if you failed to pursue this thread any further. Again, awesome job.

patrickb25patrickb25over 12 years ago
love

story is very romantic....very loving and with the potential to be a life long pleasure to all of the characters.....

farthmaulfarthmaulabout 12 years ago

Please continue with either a sequel or make it into a series. There is so much potential for more. Great story by the way.

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 12 years ago
More! More! More!

Hot! Hot! Hot! More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continue

I have to agree withall the praising comments above.

wwolf502wwolf502over 11 years ago
Outstanding...

Simply an outstanding creation.... wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A is for AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!

Very original. A hope chest of ideas. The players were amazing. After giving her son the blow job, I was surprised that she didn't go down on the daughter.

After all, greater love hath...........

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow....

that was amazing. maybe the best erotic story I have ever read!

pastlifeuknowpastlifeuknowabout 9 years ago
Needs sequel

Great story so much pontential for sequel

taco1085taco1085over 7 years ago
Omg

That was amazing, don't listen to the comments from idiots who can't say anything and use their name. All they can do is tear down others to make themselves feel superior. Only they are the ones who fall short in the end. I would love to see some additional chapters. Thanks for a great read

tryme2daytryme2dayover 7 years ago
One of the Best Ever

Just a great story, well written and creative. Wish it was me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More!!!!!

Great story! The continued possibilities could be endless, so get busy!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
a very good story.

So many possibilities of where this story could go.please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Whats good at that crap???

Minus 5*!!!

jdawn82jdawn82over 2 years ago

Very well-written with none of that ridiculous “she was 5’3” and 95 pounds and even though she’d given birth to twins, her stomach was still perfectly flat and her 32K tits were still naturally perky” crap that comes from dudes on here who have never seen a woman naked outside of porn. Good buildup.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What did I think of this story? I think it's ridiculous. Of course the first reaction of a daughter upon finding her mother in that position, is to immediately start raping her! Leave it to some male writer to think this scenario is somehow erotic! I keep looking through the incest section trying to find a story that's both erotic, yet somehow reflects reality. There's a reason people who have been exposed to incest are often referred to as "victims," but that seems lost to the writers at this site. When will I ever find a story that truly reflects the reality of incest? Those of us who have been exposed to this life altering experience, are still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous, 10 months before: I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for, but you might consider leaving the rants elsewhere. If you want to comment that the story isn't realistic, that's fine, but it isn't helpful. The real problem is either (a) you're looking for accounts of people's real-life experiences on a site devoted to erotic fantasies, in which case it's your own damn fault for looking in the wrong place, or (b) the story isn't to your taste, which is fine, but doesn't mean it won't be to someone else's taste. In either case, your ranting isn't helpful.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Need a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous