All Comments on 'All Under Control Ch. 08'

by oneagainst

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why are you so obsessed with writing stories with unlikable and abusive love interests?

As well as the fact you write in ways that defy all logic and realism. Hypnosis doesn't work, it's not real. It's a fake ass thing much like 'magic' shows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cam thought that he had worked Mina out but in reality her stomach was in knots and her brain felt as if she was wearing flip flops while walking in wet cement. She was heading back to a very dark place.

A month later he came home and he knew something was wrong as soon as he entered, he found Mina slumped in the kitchen the box on its side on the floor surrounded by a pool of Mina's blood which had flowed from the cuts to the artery in her groin her hand still clutching the knife.

Epilogue. The coroner found the chastity device and Cam was charged and found guilty of kidnap and sexual slavery. In prison he has learned to take it up the assignment with no hope of being allowed to cum.

jacksfreewilljacksfreewillover 1 year ago

Thank you. Little happy tears

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

*fetish means that a desire for sex that comes from seeing a particular type of object or doing a particular activity, especially when the object or activity is considered unusual. If anyone found the story didn't make sense on you, it was pretty normal.

By the way, love author's stories, really great works.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 1 year ago

This was an amazing story. I look forward to the continuation of their journey after marriage. It takes a while to get new chapters from you but it's worth the wait

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Hot As Hell

This is a fun and exciting adventure. Great story telling and damn good plot and storyline. Love the direction of the story and the characters are so fun and entertaining. Keep them rocking on and thanks for you time to right. So many great ways you can take the story. So let the fun roll as the 5 star sexual events continue. Cheers

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for sticking with this, it's been a year off and on but we got there! That's it for this storyline, but yeah... got a wedding to plan. He's got to let her out for that, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucking asshole! He twists her fucking mind into a pretzel, then locks her up and denies her pleasure. Nothing about this story is hot. I get the different exciting little embarrassing adventures, but much of the happiness in a relationship, is seeing your partner's pleasure and you can't say it's all for her when he's planting triggers in her brain. Some marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it. Your stories are hot - in a stomach churning way.

Is her device something you imagined or something you've seen? If the latter have you any links for it?

oneagainstoneagainstover 1 year agoAuthor

I make no claims as to biological feasibility of any devices or activities...!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing thank you. I cant wait for it to continue!

runnerman8700runnerman8700over 1 year ago

So Hayley's finally out. I hope she enjoyed her experience, and I hope you'll consider pulling her in to a story again. I like the character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

...I feel like anal exploration is maybe the obvious next step.

darttrapdoordarttrapdoorabout 1 year ago

This is not usually my kind of thing, at all. There are aspects of it that are undeniably hot, my personal preferences preclude the tricks played by Cam on Mina, though. For my personal tastes, that was disturbing. IMO dubcon tag is called for. Clearly Mina consents, however the consent is more after the fact by and large which for my ethics is kinda shitty.

Very well written and thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll be sure to check out your other works. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any chance you write more like this? Your other stories dont quite hit the same level of control, or are not maledom, there aren't nearly enough srories like this, and I hope to see more in this style

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing, please do more in this style! I love the maledom dynamic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I’ve finnish read all chap in once. Not gonna lie its hit the right spot. Also i hope you will continue this story maybe until death do they apart ? Jk. But hopefully maybe there a bonus chap on their new wed life something like that. And thank you. I enjoy read it. Sorry if my language out of order. Not my main language.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Exquisitely written, and I gave each chapter five stars. That said: It’s definitely weird how kinky this story isn’t. Like, he bemoans not being able to fuck her… when the concept of anal literally never comes up. Is she missing an anus? There’s no bondage except for that time she cuffs him, there’s no pain, there’s almost no submission. And he agonizes about being a monster for doing the things she orders him to do. Like being an almost vanilla service top is the extreme end of kink for this guy.

There’s nothing wrong with being the dom, and you don’t need to constantly apologize for it. Once you’ve established a safeword, constantly apologizing and asking permission is annoying, not endearing. Notably the writer doesn’t have the same hangups about femdom, which means it’s another instance of awkward sexist stereotypes. There’s nothing wrong with being a dom, and being male or female doesn’t change that in the slightest.

ToranAllairesToranAllaires7 months ago

Great job! I love all your work. I love the way your mind works to come up with so many interesting twists and turns. The characters are deep and meaningful, the standard for your stories. Interesting twist on the hypnotism. I saw it for real in college and have been a believer ever since - it's scary stuff on its own but when mixed with a D/s element it's pretty erotic and heady. It was fun to see Mina's deepest desires surface and her reluctance for cam to open up and see the real beast she's kept chained up deep inside her. Her getting Cam to use her own beast against her is fantastic. Well done! Thanks so much for sharing! As I've mentioned before in my comments to your stories, you really should find a publisher. Your writing is in that class.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful forever after in respectful kink heaven fantasy tale …. Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story up till the end, at some point she wake up from her nightmare

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hated the swinging/cockholding/cheating stuff at the end. But loved the rest of it!

Overall a good story. But preferred the first few chapters before extra fetishes started getting mixed in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroneagainst@oneagainst
At last we begin, and from the smallest of things: a mistake. Cassie asked for the free will to make her own choice at the end of Wonderland, but she did something unexpected. Instead of keeping free will for herself, she gave it to her nemesis, Lily. Now Lily is free to wand...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES