All Comments on 'All Women Secretly Love Anal!'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVE TO

STICK 2 KG OF SEMTEX UP YOUR ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bullshit

sameee you are a worthless shit and your stupid storys are the worst posted on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
dont listen to the idiots

i have read every one of your stories and LOVEEEED them all dont read the hate mail just keep doing what ure doing!!! cant wait to read the next one you publish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT- UTTER- BULLSHIT

That says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Yeah!!

Do Not Listen to Bullshitters....That was one AWESOME story...keep it up.Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
SERIOUS

SAM,get a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself,if you are happy with what you see carry on with your crusade,if there is even a little bit of doubt then change.The choice is yours and yours only.It seems to me that you have a talent for writing,its the subject matter that is controversial,in fact so controversial that you stand a good chance of being taken as a joke.You are doing no good with this daft onslaught,in fact the people you are hurting the most are the blacks,no I am not racist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
How u doing Sam?

Thats all

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
frustrated

U really sound so frustrated!

I think u never had anal sex in ur whole life!

Or maybe u had a black guy up ur ass urself?

Anyway, u write bullshit, all ur stories are the same!

Do u wank on ur own stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
More of the same

It's easy to write 900+ stories when they're identical. Why don't you follow some other format than "Going to school, here's all the sports they have, now for fucking."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

FUCK NO WE DO NOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...