All You Would Wish for Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to stay with me this time?"

Slowly Greg turned to look at the speaker. Every fibre was poised to flee, but somehow he was rooted to the spot. To make it easier the speaker moved into Greg's line of view. And smiled. It was him. It was another Greg. Same height, same build. That wasn't his smile though, this smile hid it's true intent. It was the smile of a predator. And the eyes. They weren't his eyes. They were just black, not even human.

Greg was terrified. He had heard that if you die in your sleep you die in real life. This of course was absurd, how could anyone know what a dead man had been dreaming? But Greg wasn't rational right now. This was all in his mind, his sleeping mind and here things don't have to make sense. And if you don't have to do something you go out of your way not to do it. The speaker started to laugh as if a favourite joke had come to mind. His laughter became more raucous until he was bent forward, hands on knees. Suddenly he straightened and grinning wickedly at Greg shouted, "Boo!" Greg emptied his bladder.

He came round slowly, the speaker's laughter still ringing in his ears. He continued to hear him for several more seconds until he realised he had soaked the bed. He considered pretending it hadn't happened or he had slept through it but it quickly cooled and became unbearable. Beside him a hand patted the mattress experimentally before Daisy let out a, "Oh dear god! Have you..? What the fuck is wrong with you? Get it cleaned up!"

She stormed out of the bed taking a pillow with her and made herself a bed on the sofa. Greg stripped the bed and stood the mattress on its end. He stripped himself and showered and put on Daisy's warmest fluffiest dressing gown before trying to sleep in an arm chair. He managed to snatch short naps but he was cold. At least he didn't dream.

In the morning Daisy get ready and dressed and went to work without speaking to him. As the door slammed shut he shouted "Bye!" and then more quietly "Love you"

___________________________________________

Daisy had spent the whole of the previous week trying to convince Greg they should get onto the property ladder. Greg had humoured Daisy's obsession with property porn. She watched all the housey programs, recorded the daytime ones. Spent hours on the Internet looking at what's on sale locally, the more out of reach the price, the more hard core the porn, the better. When he finally agreed in principle Daisy jumped slightly in glee and hugged Greg tightly.

"We have an appointment this afternoon for a viewing; I just know we're going to love it."

She was half right. It would be stretching it a bit to say Greg loved the dilapidated cottage about a mile from the nearest neighbour but it did come with a sizable amount of land and when Daisy mentioned bringing up a family there, well he just couldn't say no. Six weeks later they moved in. He sold his coffee shop and was looking for an alternative venture. There was a lot to do to the house so being at home during the day he had plenty to keep him busy, the two spare rooms were last on his list and their most important role at the time was somewhere to store all this shit till he could deal with it. Whereas Daisy commuted by car every day. It made for a long day but the house on the moors was worth it. At first.

___________________________________________

Greg was awake. The clock radio gave off its green glow. Had there been any more light he would have been staring at the ceiling. Daisy had come home in a foul mood. The mattress had pretty much dried out and the bedding was all fresh and clean but he could tell her opinion of him was damaged. Twice she had asked him if he needed the loo as he got into bed. The first he answered no, the second time he just signed. He was a afraid of going to sleep. There were dreams. Bad dreams that felt as though they followed him back. So he stared into the dark and tried to stay awake. Unfortunately in that kind of darkness it's difficult to be sure if your eyes are open or closed and before he knew it, he was soundly asleep.

"We really much stop meeting like this young Gregor!" The chuckle behind him froze his blood. He wasn't going to be humiliated like the last time. It hadn't hurt him so far so Greg drew himself to his full height and turned to face his tormentor.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Greg was secretly quite pleased with himself; he managed to keep the fear out of his voice entirely.

"Who do I look like?"

"You look like me."

"I do don't I Gregor, I look a lot like you. As for what I want, I just want what you want."

The Speaker, as Greg now thought of him started to chuckle and then openly laugh.

"Let me be a little clearer. The things that you want to have, I want to have. Daisy for instance, I think she would be much happier with me."

Greg lunged at the Speaker, "Don't you dare touch my wife!"

The Speaker easily side stepped him, "Oh but I already have, and do you know what Gregor? I think she liked it. I think she misses me and would welcome me back with open legs." The laughter started again. Greg spun round to face the Speaker poised to lunge again. Before he could do anything there was a hand around his throat and the Speakers face was an inch from his own.

"Shall we see Gregor? Try and stay awake for this one, you might learn something."

Greg knew he was in a dream but the cutting off his airways made him light headed and dizzy, he felt as though he was passing out. His eyes fluttered shut, when he opened them he was in his bed beside Daisy. His eyes were able to make out shapes and details as they had the other night. He was again groping his wife's still sore breast and she was moaning her approval. Except he wasn't. He wasn't controlling his actions at all. He could feel what his body touched, he could feel his hardening cock, he could feel his lust rising. But he could do nothing about any of it.

Daisy had gone to bed in just an old oversized t shirt. It was thin and threadbare and both her puckered nipples were clearly visible. His leant forward and took a nipple into his mouth while his hand made its way up her leg, under her t shirt to her pussy. She woke and lifted his head to look him in the eye.

"You'd better not be dreaming of anybody else!"

"I'm here Daisy, there is only you."

She smiled wickedly, "Oh good, I've been dying for a repeat performance." And she put his mouth back to her nipple and opened her legs wide.

Inside Greg was screaming at her that it wasn't him, to stop, push him away. But there were no such words and no indication on his face that anything was wrong.

Greg felt two fingers on his hand made a V around Daisy's clitoris. He sawed the V back and forth keeping tight contact with the clit, squeezing it. Daisy held onto his head as warmth spread through her. He lifted his head and said to her, "Tear it. Rip it." She gripped her t shirt and tore the clothe roughly. Her breasts were now full exposed. Again he encouraged her.

"Play with them, show me what you like, tell me what you like."

She clutched at both breasts hard and squeezed, "I love it when you're rough. I love it when there is pleasure and pain. I love it when you fuck me like a whore"

His hand was now slapping her clit, sending shock waves through her body, radiating out and bringing her closer to orgasm. Small hard repeated slaps with his fingertips. She let out a moan and pinched her own nipples.

Her pussy was very wet and he was using her secretions to cover his own hand before he inserted first one finger, then a second finger, and a third and fourth. He hand formed a cone and he masturbated her with his hand. His thumb was flicking back and forth across her clit, all the while pushing, pushing his hand. His thumb joined the rest of his fingers and his hand was all the way in to the last of his knuckles.

Daisy thrashed her head from side to side. Her eyes her breath in gasps, "Ohgodohgodohgod!"

She had never felt so incredibly full. She was scared and excited and incredibly turned on. Her orgasm had started while he was thumbing her clit, bit now, now it was souring on to new heights and she began to thrash around her arms our stretched, hands gripping the bedsheet..

The hand pushed all the way inside. The pain from having her entrance stretched and it closed around his wrist abated and pure physical pleasure coursed through her and she began to squirt. Again and again she gushed up his arm and he fucked her with his hand. She gave a harsh scream went rigid for a second then flopped back to bed.

"Consider this lesson one Gregor. You're wife craved change, I'm going to make sure she gets it, you can come along for the ride or get left behind, it's up to you"

Greg felt control return to his body. His hand was still in side Daisy and he gingerly pulled it out. Daisy let out a cross between a groan and a sigh. She was looking up at Greg with mischief in her eyes. She raised an eyebrow and bit her bottom lip.

"Woops! Looks like it was my turn to wet the bed!" And she giggled sexily.

Greg didn't know how to respond. Everything that had just happened terrified him. He was coated in her juices and he had just seen her lose control at the hand of another ma..no, not a man. He didn't know what it was. Despite himself Greg was still very hard and very aroused. There was no doubting what he'd seen and felt had a powerful effect on him. As he was kneeling between her legs she reached out and stroked him. Her fingers felt so good and he was in such a heightened state after just four tugs he grunted and shot several loads across her stomach and up to her chest. She laughed delightedly and rubbed his creamy cum into her skin and especially her nipples. Then she licked her fingers clean.

"Mmmmm. I don't know where this is coming from and I don't really care, but I approve!"

Greg cuddled next to her, there secretions mingled between their bodies. He couldn't think of anything to say. He just held her and tried not to concentrate too much on, "and I don't really care," and eventually he fell asleep.

Next morning Daisy was nothing if not frisky. She couldn't, or at least refused to try to, leave Greg's body along. Every time they were close enough she was grabbing his bum, stroking his crotch and trying to get him to kiss her. He was more reticent. Greg felt awkward and ill at ease and eventually he snapped and told her to stop pawing him.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? You don't just run hot and cold, you run scorching and frigid! Make your fucking mind up." And she stormed out and sat in her car till she calmed down and drove to work.

Greg's old coffee shop was still there, but under the management of a chain: she hated the chains and refused to go in them. Her work was not going well. Promises were made but not kept by different sales reps and her pet project was months behind where it should be. She'd stayed long beyond what she could reasonably claim was just finishing up and thought she'd better go home. She drove slowly and told herself she was just being cautious on these dark moorland roads. She even changed her route to a longer "safer" one.

Greg had done nothing all day, except strip and make the bed and prepare her evening meal. He hadn't bothered with one for himself, he wasn't interested in food. But she would be home quite late after a long drive up the M62 and would be hungry. Her meal had been left in the oven on a low light and was charred and dry when she got home. It didn't matter. She made her way to bed, he was already there. He covered his eyes with his pillow when she came in and turned on the light, blinding him.

"Sorry." The light went back off. Daisy got undressed in the bathroom. Her night ware was all in the bedroom tidied away so she decided to go without. This seemed perfectly reasonable to her she didn't think it was a big deal. Feeling the cool bed sheets against her naked skin was sensuous. Her nipples puckered and she pressed he legs together. She sexuality was definitely on the rise and she reached across to spoon in behind Greg. He didn't move, frozen to the spot. There was so much going through his head. Was he possessed by a sex thing which forced him to do debauched and twisted things to his wife? Was he having some sort of breakdown? Was his wife some sort of sexual deviant that took pleasure in all this? He was terrified. Sharp nails traced their way down to his genitals and traced swirls around his scrotum. It felt good, really good. But nothing stirred. She kissed his neck and nibbled his ear before whispering how much she wanted to feel his big throbbing cock thrusting inside her wet hot pussy. But nothing stirred.

Greg's entered a downward spiral. The longer he stayed soft the worse he felt, the worse he felt the longer he stayed soft.

Frustrated and angry Daisy turned away and over to her own side of the bed taking must of the duvet with her. He lay there cold and distraught not knowing what to do, what to say to re-assure his wife of his love.

Sleep finally took him and with it he found himself staring into the eyes of the Speaker.

"Ready for tonight's game Gregor? Ready to watch your lovely wife succumb to me again?" Greg knew he was helpless. This nightmare was about to follow him home and there was nothing he could do about it. He clung to the only comfort he could find.

"She loves me not you. It's sex with you, just sex. We have something more important, more substantial than just sex. We have love." His voice was soft but steady. He had faith in what he was saying and dt.

The Speaker laughed. "Really? Just sex? JUST sex? Have you any idea how many levels sex works on for a woman?"

Greg frowned, he had no idea where this was going, the Speakers words were a meaningless puzzle.

"Firstly Gregor, to a woman sex is your undivided attention. Sex is you focused on her pleasure. Unless you're an arsehole and just pleasure yourself. Secondly to show a woman you are aroused by her is to tell her you desire her more than anything and everywoman wants to be desired. You want to excite one? Show them how excited they make you! Reject her advances; show a loss of desire..." The Speaker tutted and shook a finger, "and you wound a woman to her core. And lastly, put these together with mind blowing orgasms and you have so much more than just sex. Shall we see? I'm keen to get started!"

Greg found himself standing by his bed looking down at a sleeping Daisy. In his head he shouted, he wanted to warn her to get up, to run. He tried to shake her, wake her up. Nothing happened. He walked to his wardrobe and removed four silk ties and a scarf. He gently tied one to each wrist and ankle and secured these the frame of the bed. Daisy was naked and exposed and able to move. She showed signs of waking and he blindfolded her with the scarf. It was more of a gesture, a symbolic action; the room was pitch black to Daisy she wouldn't be able to make out anything but the vaguest of shapes. However now, in her mind, he had taken her sight.

She pulled at her bindings but they held fast. She was vulnerable and at his mercy, the idea sent a ripple of arousal through her. He knelt between her legs and inhaled loudly. Her wetness hung in the air for all to smell. She knew her arousal was obvious to him, there was no way to hide it. Her wantonness was her shame and her pride. He had done nothing and yet she was leaking her secretions in anticipation. His tongue went out; it flicked along the open outer lips of her cunt. She gasped and fought the urge to lift her arse to find the tongue again. She waited for seconds. His breath blew across her clit, tickling, tingling, enticing. It was over too soon and left her wanting more. A buzzing, a vibration, a small hard tube buzzed against her clit. She cried out and couldn't help lifting her arse this time. The tube buzzed against her pussy lips, the tip reached her clit and he held it against as she started to cum. As she cried and gasped and writhed he held the vibrator steady. Daisy began to shake and groan and was on the verge of her orgasm when he removed it.

"Noooooo!" Her hips thrust around in the dark trying desperately to reconnect. "Please! More, let me cum!"

The vibrator was coated in Daisy's juices. He ran the tip around her puckered anus and nudged the end just inside.

"Oooooooooh!" A contented sigh passed her lips. Her arse wasn't virgin territory and she'd always loved it when Pete rimmed her but Greg had always stayed well away. He slid the vibrator further in till she let out a low growl. He fucked her arse and slapped her clit driving her wild. Noises were guttural and intense, her arousal blatant and bold. She was swept along on a tsunami of lust and she gave herself willingly. Before she could reach her peak the vibrator was slowly, teasingly withdrawn. She mewed pitifully, her head swung side to side, searching blindly.

"No, no no" the works were whispered, imploring. Begging for more. Daisy had always enjoyed sex but she found now it becoming a bigger part of her life. She had never enjoyed as much as she did now. She found herself thinking about it all the time. Erotic day dreams were now regular occurrences. The most innocent of triggers and her mind was imagining the possibilities. At first she had shocked herself but when she stopped trying to resist she liked it. It excited her that she had secret depraved thoughts. She liked what she was becoming.

"Oooooooooh yes!" She hissed when the butt plug was used in place of the vibrator. It wasn't huge but it was the biggest thing she had ever had in her arse. Slowly, almost tenderly it was inserted into her. The pain was quite exquisite but this faded when it passed the bulge and her rectum sucked it in. When he turned it on to vibrate a sudden violent orgasm exploded flowing through her. She screamed and gurgled and thrashed around. He left the plug in place. It kept her orgasm going and stopped her from quite finishing. She groaned and muttered and wriggled around in a state of high arousal despite just having cum. He lay his body over hers, his hard cock against her pussy. He sucked hard on one nipple then the other. She was still held by the ties and could do nothing to prevent it. He put his mouth to her ear.

"You look so hot when you cum. Feel how hard watching you cum has made me?" He slid his hard cock up and down slit. "You made me like this. You could make any man this hard. Imagine that, imagine three, five , 10. 20 men watching you, being aroused by you. Wanting you."

Daisy pressed her pussy against him writhing, trying to get him inside her. She whimpered when she failed.

"Do you know who I am?"

Daisy shook her head.

"Say it, I want to hear you. Do you know who I am? "

"No."

"But you know who I'm not?"

"You're not him. You're not Greg."

"Does it matter?"

Daisy went tight lipped but otherwise didn't respond.

"Does it matter?" He was louder and he rubbed his cock up and down her slit.

"No! No I don't care, I want you in me I need you to take me"

Greg watched through eyes that no longer felt like his. He heard through someone else's ears as his wife gave herself willingly to this entity. This nightmare made flesh. He was stone cold and numb. All he could feel was his consciousness shrinking, shrivelling. It was like falling into a deep dreamless sleep. Darkness closed in around him and he was gone.

He angled his hips so the head of his cock nudged her entrance, he held it there and allowed Daisy to push back and take him in. He smiled and removed her blindfold. She could see quite clearly in the dark. He was like Greg but different. Her lust addled brain wasn't interested in these details, his beautiful hard cock was inside her and the buzzing and the bulge from the butt plug made her tighter made him feel bigger. Wave after delicious radiated out spreading through her body. She fucked him in a slow steady rhythm as he just stayed still and let her. Her eyes fixed on his black pools, "Kiss me."