All You Would Wish for Yourself

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their mouths mashed together careless and wild their lips bruised. She tasted blood put pressed on, her tongue poking and probing his mouth as he did the same to he. Finally he began to fuck her back, increasing momentum, harder, deeper thrusts. Their mutual orgasm was seconds away and they pounded into each other urging them on. When Daisy's hit her body went into spasm. The kiss was broken and a banshee wail emptied her lungs. Her pussy squeezed and gripped him and as his cockhead bumped her cervix his felt his cum shoot up his cock and flood her hungry pussy.

As their pleasure returned to Earthly levels he untied her, removed the plug and held her in his arms.

He was going to enjoy seeing how far he could change this one. She was keen to try so much and he had such very naughty plans for her.

Epilogue:

It was six or seven weeks later when Greg woke in his bed. Winter sunshine poked it's head between a gap in the curtains. The low sun was directly in his face. Greg could remember very little of anything and was still very groggy. Sitting at the foot of the bed was a young woman with a scarlet bob , she was in her underwear and appeared to be pulling on some stockings. All kinds of thoughts raced through his head. Had he brought this woman home? Oh dear god, what had he done? Where was Daisy? He had to get her out before Daisy...Where was Daisy? He can't have spent the whole night with this woman if Daisy had been home. That's when he noticed the mirrors on the ceiling. He sat himself up so as to feel , oh he didn't know, less lying downy. This attracted her attention as he pulled the duvet up to cover his naked chest.

"Good morning sleepyhead! He said you'd be back today"

"Daisy! What has happened? Why are you so..so.."

She finished fastening her stocking and walked around the bed. No, she didn't walk, she prowled like a predator. Fluid, sensuous movement. Her underwear was gold silk with a red rose pattern. The bra made the best of her cleavage and the silk briefs clung to her sexily. She lips and nails were the same scarlet as her hair. Her eyes blazed with passion and a seductive smile curled her red lips.

"Different? I've changed Gregor, I've changed a lot. But I think you're going to like it."

She ran a nail up his leg till reached his groin. She cupped his scrotum and gently squeezed before circling his rapidly unfurling cock. She chuckled wickedly and licked her lips.