All Comments on 'Allegra & Steve Ch. 02'

by shevyone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

great - looking forward to Dianne getting more involved - perhaps a private viewing of the new collections at their house....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Three years!

Over three years between chapter one and two? that's some writer's block.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT SECOND CHAPTER

Hope the next one doesn't take so long. When does Steve's girlfriend Amy get to meet mom?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
horny here

Get them to go back to the loungerie shop and look up that sexy, young vixen to help them in the fitting room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep going

Please keep writting and i hope we dont have to wait as long for part three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please keep the story going

Great writing. I would rather not see them get into swinging and maybe have him not use mommy so much, but none the less awesome reading. Thanks !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
excited for the next chapter

Please keep the story going...especially hoping to read about all the things Allegra will introduce Steve to. I don't find the idea of the North Carolina doctor intriguing, but the thought of Allegra, Steve, and Amy (or Diane from La Femme) is a turn-on...Great writing, don't take so long between chapters please.

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysalmost 16 years ago
Wow!

My son Owen thoroughly enjoyed reading this with me. Now you have given him some more ideas! Keep it up (like he does!)

paramikparamikover 14 years ago
Yes Please

This is a beautiful story about love, please do not turn Allegra into a slut like most of the other stories that I have read on literotica. I would love to see her get pregnant to him also. Keep going until they grow old together please.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very hot story

I love that his mom is such a hot woman, and wanting his cock.

I want to read about them finally getting to a bed so he can fuck her properly and show her that he is all that she will ever need for a lover.

Thanks for the good read.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

I thoroughly enjoy this story; however, the son has to stop the baby talk. His mother implied that he should use her name in public. The mother is looking for a man not a child. She knows her parental position is not threatened by their relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous