All Comments on 'Allie Grows Up Ch. 02'

by pocketsofmoonlight

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice story

Got me hard as a rock. Any chance baby girl can be in some sexy lingerie, stockings in next installment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more

She should start dressing in languires and things and her dad using dirty language

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
<3 !

really pleased with writing style and quality. Nothing bad to say ! Please write another one ): Continue in the exact same way you started ! I really love how innocent she is! It would be hot if she started milking her dad's cock with her mouth as an habit, then get into vaginal, and anal sex in each new chapter. P.S. Personally i like rape and I think she should be taught to scream "No daddy please"(or just be raped) while they have intercourse, but that's just my sick self.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Good style, great story. Looking forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
* * * *

Maybe in Chap 3, Daddy will shove his giant cock inside his little girl's tiny asshole!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Story must have been written by a girl (good job btw) because no guy in his sane mind jacks off in the shower using soap! *shivering*. Just a tiny bit of that gets in the tip and it burns like fucking fire!! Then when you try to piss to get the burning to stop it feels like someone shoved a hot poker through your dick! Gawd it hurts just thinking about it!

Kinda like stupid ass guy authors on here that have never had anal sex but write about fucking without lubrication! Lol.

WSM98WSM984 months ago

I really love the manipulation in this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous