Allie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was surreal, really. I shook my head, to actually believe what was happening. Allie – my Allie! – was naked as the day she was born, with me, in her sister's bed, in her parents' house. My Allie was pinned to the bed below me, legs spread wide, kissing me, panting like a bitch in heat, letting me fuck her, letting me be her first. Her pussy is stretched wide and tight around me; six inches of my thick cock working back and forth inside her buttery soft pussy. I can go in as deep as I want, as fast as I want or as slow as I want. I'm fucking her hard now, just pommelling her little pussy like a mindless animal. She yelling so loud I'm sure the neighbours will hear. Little by little, I'm slowly opening her pussy up. And somehow, I'm not hurting her. Or at least, not so much that she wants to stop. She's loving every moment of it and we're only getting started!

I was totally getting carried away, I knew. But she was making so much noise, shaking and yelling so much, that I just couldn't hold back. I picked her up from the sheets, holding her up by her bottom and began pulling her hips towards me, bottoming out inside her as I fucked her free from the bed, rocking her like a baby. I'm sitting on my haunches forcing her up and down on my dick and her feet are laying idly on the bed bouncing gently behind me. Her fingers laced themselves behind my neck, arms outstretched as she hung from my body like a coat on a coat rack. I pumped and pounded myself roughly inside of her back and forth. Her head fell back, her toes curled gripping the sheet and she was gritting her teeth through the hard fucking I was giving her. She kept holding onto my neck with one hand and the other reached behind her for the headboard.

I caught a glimpse of us in her sister's dresser mirror. It was a pretty hot sight. My Allie, this beautiful, sexy little Chinese girl, held aloft from the bed, my hands gripping her ass, bouncing her up and down my long black pole, roughly pushing and pulling her towards me. Her hand behind my neck, holding on for dear life, as I repeatedly probe her supple pussy with my rock hard black cock. My hips were pounding into her like a jackhammer, the entire room was shaking. I could only watch us for a moment before it took over. I pulled her up kissing her on the lips, just before I felt the bubbling in my nuts, like lava boiling up from the center of the earth. I closed my eyes with regret – I wanted to last longer for her, wanted to get her off – but it was all too much. We were covered in sweat. Her wailing was getting louder and faster, she knew that I was about to pop. Before I knew it I could feel the cum flowing through me. I was about to pull out but at the last moment I remembered that Allie was on the pill and that it was safe.

I threw her onto her back and fell atop her, my dick never leaving her. I pounded down into that pussy, pulled her hips to me with all my strength and let a rip. Allie began to wail. I was as deep as it was possible to be inside her, every muscle clenching, frozen, buried within her. Blast after blast kept cumming. Allie's legs closed around by thighs locking me and place and pulling me even more into her, if that was possible, trying to wring me dry. She was circling her hips and in spite of it all, she made a noise that sounded halfway between a scream and a laugh. Her lip curled and she began to shudder. I half rolled to the side, bringing her sexy body atop me. Her head was against my chest. We were both panting as if we had run the 100 metre dash after having run a marathon. I flexed my hips pushing my softening cock up into her a couple of times just because I could. She was so tired she didn't even respond.

A few moments later a felt the plop of my cock against me. Her pussy, well-worn to be sure, was still tight enough to squeeze my soft dick out. My cum,still warm, dribbled out of her snatch and onto me. I grabbed her by her hair and kissed her nice and slow. She whispered that she couldn't take any more, that she needed a break. I said that I needed one too.

I was on the brink of darkness when I heard her voice whisper. "James," she said.

"Yeah, baby."

"My pussy is all tingly."

I smiled and squeezed her against me. Then I passed out.

***

A squeak. A gasp. A held breath. Warmth. Wetness. Something pushing against me. Hands on my chest.

My hands went to her hips. That's when it occurred to me that she was on top of me. It felt good. I was inside of her. She was riding me.

My eyes opened to find my cock mostly stuffed inside of her. She was squatting atop me, legs spread wide, on tippy toes pressed into the mattress, denting on each side of me. She was moving herself up and down my cock, only going about five inches deep before pushing herself back up. I moved my hand from on top of her hips to under her bottom, helping her. One hand was on my chest, steadying herself and the other was covering her mouth in a vain attempt to keep from making noise or wake me. Actually it was probably to keep from waking the neighbours. The time said 12:53 am.

I used my hands to support her bum and pumped up and into her with my hips. The motion caused her to move forward and shift her hips, giving me a better angle to access her insides. I pumped quick then slow and I could feel the little rivulets of pussy juice on my cock. My balls were moist – no doubt from the pussy juice that had accumulated there. She put her forehead against my chest and squeaked every time I pushed myself deep into her.

It was strange how quiet it was. I was doing everything possible to get her to make some noise. I was circling my hips in a slow swirl, rubbing every part of that pussy that I could and it was obvious that Allie was enjoying it. As I'd circle she'd try to bounce up and down my pole, impaling herself on my cock. I was standing up from the bed like a skyscraper and she just kept bouncing up and down on it, taking me as deep as she dared.

I realized that she didn't need my help so I just put my hand behind my head and lay back enjoying the show. Now she was bucking atop me like a rodeo rider. Her body kept flexing and relaxing, her hips bouncing her up and down in a breathtaking rhythm. It seemed she couldn't take me as deep in this position as she could on her back but it didn't matter in the least. Her pussy was polishing my dick like heirloom silverware: her wetness left my dick glistening in the low light. I just relaxed there and watched her work. Watching her fucking me. Watching her fucking herself atop me.

Wasn't she tired? "Allie, baby, aren't you tired?" She ignored me. She just kept bouncing up and down, sometimes looking down at me, sometimes staring up at the ceiling with her eyes open and her hand to her mouth the stifle the sounds that she was making. "Fine, ignore me then!" I said playfully, rubbing her knees. That seemed to penetrate her brain long enough for her to look down at me and giggle. I still didn't know if I'd gotten her off – how could you tell?!? I sat up into her arms and she hugged me, giving me enough space to suck and slurp at her nipples, never once breaking the rhythm of her spearing herself deep on my rigid pole.

I wanted to lift her from the bed and fuck her silly like before. But I couldn't waste another chance to fuck her doing the same thing. Allie's little muscles had to be burning from all the work she was doing. I decide it was time to give her a little break. I held her around her waist pulling her to me and swung my legs off the bed. Standing, I held her body to me and she did her best to keep humping me even as we rose. Then I pulled her off of me and dropped her back on the bed. She cried out as I pulled out of her – I guess she was getting close or something. Her displeasure quickly disappeared when I flipped her over onto her hands and knees and plunged my face into her rear. I pressed her shoulders down to the bed, tilting her hips up and my tongue found her clit straightaway. I just love the sound that she made – like a complaint combined with a moan. I started lapping her up and her head pressed into the mattress, ass up high, eagerly letting me dine on her pussy.

Her pussy smelled like both of us combined. I knew fucking her from behind would be intense, I just hoped I was man enough to be up to the challenge. I had come twice already but I still felt like I had at least two more nuts left in me, probably even a third. She was such a fucking slut though, that I was worried that it wouldn't be enough. I really wanted to leave her thinking that I could give her as much as she needed.

I danced my tongue all over her pussy and once or twice decided to go for it and swirled my tongue on the outside of her bunghole. She did a good cleaning job down here – all I could smell was our juices. I stuck my finger in just a bit and she was so relaxed down there that she took me to my first knuckle before I could even blink. Allie went really quiet when I started touching her here and I wasn't sure what to make of it. I thought for a second that she thought I would try to get in there tonight but I wasn't looking to press my luck.

I straightened and took my cock and rested it in the cleft between her asscheeks. She wiggled her tight, tiny little ass against me. "Please, baby," I heard her say from the bedsheets. Her hands went out to the sides of her ass cheeks and she spread herself wider, inviting me.

Not that I needed any invitation. I spit in my hand and rubbed it over my knob. Then I found her lips and fed myself slowly into her. It took forever to get there and when I hit bottom, I seemed to be even deeper inside of her than when I was on top. I couldn't understand how but she seemed dug even deeper in this position. Her hands fell to the sides when I put it in her all the way but I smacked her ass hard and told her to keep pulling her pussy open for me. She complied, spreading her ass and pussy wide for me and I began to slowly satisfy her aching honey pot.

Good, goddamn! Why wasn't this getting easier?!? If I wanted to, I knew I could nut in under a minute. Her pussy was just calling to me. I'd nestle my cock deep in her and then pull all the way out and then slowly repeat. Her pussy was very appreciative. It was massaging me and suckling me the whole way. It was like she was even warmer and softer in this position.

She looked so sexy in this position, with her ass up in the air. I felt like I was losing my mind. I wanted to pound the ever-loving shit out of this pussy. Holding off doing that was the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. Everything in me was yelling for me to grab hold of her hips and pummel her soft pussy and fill her pussy up with my nut. But I figured I'd distract myself and have some fun with the girl in another way.

"Baby," I said as low as I could. "You look so sexy with your ass up in the air. You look so sexy taking my dick! Do you like getting the dick, baby?"

She was still pulling her ass open for me, face buried in the sheets. I didn't even know how she was breathing down there. I heard her mumble something below the creaking of the bed. I pushed myself in deep, real slow, dragging the sensations out. "I can't hear you baby. Baby, do you like getting this dick in that pussy?"

"Yes," I heard her say.

"Yes-what, baby?"

"Yes, I like it," she said in a breathless, musical tone.

I wanted more. I wanted to hear her say it. "Tell me baby. Tell me what you like."

She moaned as I circled my hips, grinding into her. "I like your cock – I like your big cock in my pussy."

I smiled, she seemed shy, embarrassed to be saying it. "You don't have to be shy, baby. You can tell me. You like how this cock opens up the pussy, don't you? C'mon, baby, you can say it."

She was quiet again. And again I had to prompt her with my dick.

"Yes, I like it. I like...this big cock...opening up my pussy."

"Spread that ass, baby. Daddy'll put this big cock nice and deep in that little pussy. Would you like daddy to keep fucking this pussy?"

She was wiggling her ass side to side, trying to get more sensation from my slow thrusts. "Please, James," she begged.

"No, no, no, baby," I teased her. "You don't have to beg. Just tell daddy how you want it. Do you want it a little rough? Like this baby?" I asked, pounding her rough and selfishly, getting nice and deep.

Allie yelped and her head flipped up as she was suddenly having her pussy pummeled. Just when she was starting to throw her hips back against me, I changed the rhythm up. "Or do you want daddy to give it to you slow and loving, like this baby?" I grabbed her around her waist and pulled her back until she was basically resting in my lap, me on my haunches. Then I slowly pushed myself up into her, slipping and sliding in and out of her.

Allie's mouth was a circle. She kept gasping out this wordless "Oh...Oh..." sound each time I pushed into her. My mouth was in her ear, kissing her lobe and whispering. "You're way too sexy, Allie. I could fuck you anyway you want. Tell daddy how you want it."

I didn't think she was actually listening, but her eyes fluttered open and she grinded her hips against mine. She half-turned in my arms and whispered. "Daddy...please...daddy. I just want to feel you stretch me open so that you can fuck me whenever. Fuck my...little pussy...until its nice and loose for your big cock."

I kissed her neck when she said, "Daddy, I want you to open my pussy up with your thick black cock."

Uh oh...

I went absolutely berserk.

I grabbed hold of her hips and dragged her off of the bed. I lifted her into the air, fucking her standing up, holding her legs spread open as I speared her on my dick. Fuck, she was still so tight, her pussy was still putting up plenty of fight! I intended to show this pussy who was boss. She grabbed onto my head behind her as she leaned back and arched her back. I fucked up into her like a rocket ship at liftoff, lifting and dropping her, plugging her hole for about 20 or 30 hard thrusts. Then I set her down on the floor and drove my cock into her like a battering ram until I was balls deep. I felt like a dog fucking his bitch. My hips were slamming against her narrow muscular ass, driving my cock as deep as it could go. I grabbed Allie from around her neck with one hand and pinned her body against me with the other. Allie was all twisted and mangled in my arms, but I don't think she cared. She was too busy screaming bloody murder, her voice was the only sound in the room louder that the sound of her ass bouncing against me. I was fucking her so hard that her ass was red, and I yelled out a couple times at the sensation of fucking her and spanking her at the same time.

I was rutting her so hard and deep that she had begun to unconsciously cross her legs. She looked so hot – trying in vain to keep my thick cock from roughly pounding into her. I squished her against me and kept up the pace, fucking her so that she'd jump every so slightly and I'd push on her hips taking a step. Her pussy and hips followed my lead, and soon I was fucking Allie and taking her with me on a little sex stroll around the room.

Between her cries to her Heavenly Maker, she'd manage to squeak out my name. "Please, James," she'd whisper, breathlessly. "Please, James, don't...Please don't..." On and on she'd beg me, for what I don't know. Did she want me to stop? Finish up and spray my nut deep inside her tummy? Or did she want it on her face? I wasn't sure what she wanted but I was pretty sure I didn't care. I couldn't stop even if I wanted to. Her pussy was mine and I was going to do what I wanted to it.

It was in that moment that I shook my head, realizing that I kinda wanted to hurt Allie. I wanted to hear her cry out in pain. That thought took me completely out of the moment. My hips slowed and Allie's moans and cries subsided. After a moment, she looked at me over my shoulder. I was looking at her, afraid. She saw the fear, realized what had come over me. She moved her pussy gently around me, trying to motivate me. Then she twisted around, put her arm around my neck and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. But it wasn't enough.

Her high was ebbing and I swear, for all my love and concern for her, I think she just lost her patience with me. Her open hand lifted and she smacked me, hard, across my face.

Allie had this look of contempt written on her face. "I thought you were a real man," she spat out.

That lit the spark.

Just before she could turn away and slip off of me, I grabbed her hard once more around her waist and pumped my meat securely back into her. She gasped, and I saw a smile at the corners of her lips. I did it again and she yelled "fuck" louder than I had ever heard it yelled before. My hips took on a life of their own and I began to hammer her pussy once more. Allie fell back against me and I pressed her up against the wall. She was sandwiched between my body and the doorframe of the room: her hand reached out wildly to grab onto it and I plowed her deep and passionately, giving my baby the dicking she deserved.

Allie was frenzied again. She was doing this thing with her hips, pushing against me and lifting her hips, tilting her pussy – both fighting me and inviting me, both giving me greater access, a better angle and making me work for it. Her pussy was longing for me, testing me. I whispered in her ear that I wanted to finish inside her again but that I needed to cum all over her face and titties. Her pussy tilted once, quaking under my thrusts. Her leg bent backward at the knee, lifting her foot off of the floor, her insides felt like she was opening a door for me and it was all too much.

"Shit, baby," I moaned out.

I backed away from her and pulled myself out of her. Allie moved faster than I would have thought possible, spinning and kneeling in front of me. She started throating my big boy and jerking me two handed all the while looking up at me with those incredible black eyes – the eyes of the sexiest fucking bitch in the whole world. She wanted me to nut all over her, and I was about to oblige...big time!

She was tugging on it just right, with just the perfect rhythm. I didn't have to do a damn thing except relax and let it all go.

***

When I came back to my senses, I looked down on Allie. She had this stupid-beautiful smile, and a look of shocked surprise on her face like, WTF?!? I had totally sprayed her down. Seriously, it looked like I'd marched her in front of a fireman's hose. Frosting was all over her eyes, she had some in her hair and on her chin and lips, on her tits and on her knees. It was dripping all over her. In spite of all that, I couldn't help myself. I put my hand on the back of her head and shoved my cock into her mouth. She accepted me easily, her lips parted and she swallowed what cum she had to in order to breathe and suck me slow.

"I can't take much more of you, girl," I whispered down at her. "I can't get enough, but you're gonna kill me."

Her eyes were still closed because of the cum. She lifted my semi-soft dick and furrowed her nose down there, gently sucking on my balls, slurping one then the other.

I fucking loved her.

"Shower time, baby," I said, stooping to sweep my little Chinese mess into my arms.

She shrieked and giggled and threw her arms around my neck as I made off with her.

***

Soapy water. Glistening skin. Steam, foggy mirrors. Fingers around my cock. Mind-blowing smile. Lips.

I sat Allie down on the edge of the tub. I grabbed a face towel and ran it under some hot water. She was humming something or other. She couldn't talk or open her eyes because my cum was all over her.

I knelt before her and lightly bit into her nipple. She grimaced and was reaching for me when I put the cloth against her face and began to wipe my baby clean. I ran it along her forehead and her eyelids, her nose and her cheeks, her ears and her collarbone. When I finally cleaned my cum from her lips, she stooped over and grabbed hold of my face with both hands, kissing me so slow, her tongue just teasing me and playing with my lips and mouth. My tongue would reach for hers and she'd disappear only to taste me and have me chase her again. The kiss was like one big "come and fuck me" invitation and there my dick went again, erecting, filling with blood, more slowly this time, but just a surely.