Allie Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I broke the kiss to bury my face in her neck, to her delight, she giggled and tried to hold me still. I used the rag to clean off the rest of her, paying particular attention to those rubbery nipples, and then sat her down on the toilet seat. She smiled up at me and her mouth was opening expectantly to start engulfing my cock. Jesus, she was a fucking animal! I let her suck on me for a minute or two before I pulled myself out of her and kissed her and turned the shower on high.

I took her hand and helped her under the water. She almost lost her balance; her legs were still wobbly from the hard dicking I'd given her. I felt guilty; she was nearly bowlegged from the pounding at this point. But, let's face it, I couldn't have done any different. Her pussy made me do it. I stepped into the tub and pulled her into my arms giving her a big hug. Allie wormed her arms inside of mine and up around my neck. Then she pulled my head down to hers for another deep slow kiss.

"How are we doing, baby?" I asked her, pressing my forehead against hers.

"My pussy's getting a workout", she said in that musical voice, looking up into my eyes, before smiling happily.

"I get so carried away in this pussy..." I patted her kitty gently, "you have to let your boy know if it's too much."

"Okay," she whispered.

"I'm serious," I said.

She seemed to actually get what I'd said. She looked away sadly, before nodding, as if she didn't ever want me to have to stop.

I tilted her chin back up, looking into Allie's big brown eyes. "I'll never fucking hurt you, baby," came my voice, so deep that I surprised myself. "I'll never let anyone fucking hurt you. And I'll put my fist through anyone who tries."

She didn't say anything. She was staring back at me that same way she had before – like she was under a spell or something.

I reached past her and got the loofah hanging from the shower rack. I poured a generous amount of body wash onto it and handed it to her. She beamed, holding it under the water before turning to me and rubbing it back and forth across my chest. The suds began to build, coating both our bodies in slippery wetness. As we'd stand there just free from the water, Allie would move up and down, innocently rubbing up against me. I totally knew what she was doing and she totally knew that I knew. The sensation of her flawless skin gliding across mine was awesome. But once or twice when her arm would accidently brush up against my cock, I'd have to grab her and squish her against me and she would giggle and grab my dick and playfully jerk me in her slippery grasp.

She was having way too much fun. My turn. I grabbed the loofah from her and held her arms behind her. Allie squirmed for a second before accepting that she couldn't possible escape me. Then I pressed the sponge against her chest squeezing the suds out, letting them run between her breasts down into her navel and between her legs. She looked down at the white soap trail on her body before looking up at me in wonder. I smiled and began to clean the hell out of her. I lovingly rubbed her small breasts and gently scratched her nipples with the soapy loofah: she moaned and tried to reach for me but I held her arms behind her. I kissed her shoulders and soaped up her tummy and bottom. Finally I put my open hand against her mound and began to slowly massage the soap around her clit and back and forth over her pussy lips and her puckered little asshole. The smoothness of my fingers over her front and back entrance was incredible for me: I could only imagine what it felt like for her. Her mouth was open wide, her head swiveled back and forth. Her legs turned inward, pinning my fingers against her; she was panting a little, her head fell back, sucking in every sensation.

I took the time to clean the soap off of her golden skin, helping myself to a mouthful of her nipples, spending way too much time making sure her kitty and backdoor was especially pristine. Despite the water, I couldn't help notice how slippery she was down there. My finger still slipped in pretty easy. So I figured, what the hell? Her pussy obviously felt empty and my cock felt lonely. Might as well put them back together.

It was a little dangerous but I figured she didn't mind the risk. I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her by her little bum. Allie followed my lead, obediently lifting her one leg than the other until I held her aloft. I reached beneath her, holding her up by her thighs and she wrapped her arms around me, kissing me and distracting me. I shook her in my arms and she took the hint, reaching down between us to where my cock was pointing hanging, half-lifelessly. She pointed me up at her and I rocked her up and down against me as she rub my knob against her.

I pressed her back against the tiles of the shower and held her under her ass again. Allie's legs were spread wide, pulling her pussy lips apart. I held her up with one arm and with my other hand, stuck my tip about an inch into her. We started kissing slow, the water running against us, feeling the moisture, the softness of her and the hardness of me. I was busy squeezing her tight little ass, teasing her with the knob of my cock just nestled about an inch deep past her pussy lips, when I could have sworn that I heard a door slam.

I broke the kiss. "Did you hear that?" I said.

She had this dreamy look on her face, still reveling in my dick's shallow ingress. Her hand took hold of my shaft, jerking me and trying to draw me deeper. "Pay attention to me!" she complained.

"Babe, I'm serious," I whispered. "I coulda sworn I heard something."

She craned her neck, listening and concentrating. I did the same but, to no avail.

"Stop fooling around," she said, exasperatingly. "Take me back into the bedroom and fuck me!"

She had a point there. So that's what I did.

***

I had carried her back to the room and plopped her down on the bed. She twirled around like she was break dancing and came up to her hands and knees, her mouth making a bee-line for my crotch. Then she was all hands and tongue – licking up and down my shaft, tugging on the skin and giggling. I reached over to fish out some massage oil from my goody bag and poured some on her back. Then I gave her a nice rubdown while she worked my dick back up to full strength.

My hands ran over her narrow little shoulders, her back and her pert, tight little ass, working the massage oil in deep while at the same time trying not to push my hips too deep into her throat. Every few moments she'd pull me free of her mouth to moan and I'd have to kiss her and then stick my cock back into her mouth. I bent over more and my roaming hands found their way to her backside, where I started to rub and spank her. Her golden skin started to get a nice reddish tint. Now I was grabbing a handful of ass, running by finger along her greasy slit, and then using the moisture to test her puckered hole. She moaned whenever I did, and by now, everything was so loose down there that it was definitely a moan of longing rather than warning. Allie decided to 'motivate' me into playing with her backdoor some more by throating me and slurping on my nuts while she did.

I didn't need any more convincing. I pushed my middle finger into her bunghole right up to the second knuckle. Allie pulled my dick out of her mouth and moaned out load. She was holding me at the root of my shaft as I spat into my hand and started working her rim in a circle, massaging her poop shoot. And I swear to God, with the sounds she was making I was probably around ten seconds from turning her around and pushing my dick in there, when I heard a grunt of someone clearing their throat, coming from downstairs.

Allie heard it, too. She froze and my finger was trapped inside her ass, she tensed up so bad. I pulled it out with some difficulty and she grabbed the bedsheets to cover herself as I cautiously made my way to the open door of her sister's bedroom.

I took a deep breath and craned my neck around the threshold. There was a light coming from the living room and the kitchen.

"Shit! Someone's in the house," I whispered to her quickly.

...tbc