All Comments on 'Allie's Encounter on Craigslist'

by allycd

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
starider07starider07about 12 years ago
It worked for me!

It was short, could have been a little longer and more detailed but I still enjoyed it. Being a true story also added to it. Can't wait to hear more!

bluesky496bluesky496about 12 years ago

well done , i loved the story , the nervousness was just how i remember my first time and the elation of knowing i wasnt a virgin afterwards ,i walked round with a huge grin on my face for days ,love to read more honey,x

amylin456amylin456about 12 years ago

Quite good.. Some good descriptions but seemed a bit 'mechanical' in the writing.

Did capture some of those initial 'feelings' a CD goes through. Would love to see more , maybe even collaborate on another story-- if you were interested.

PM me-- Amylin456 here on LIT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I had dressed for quite a while but not gone out in public.I wanted to,but now at 50 had left it maybe too long.I had seen on the net a mens gay club where 1 day was a crossdresser,t.v.day.I dressed,wore a black skirt,showing off my pantyhosed legs,a black short wig and pink blouse.I entered,given a locker key,2 levels,past the sauna,steam room.There were rooms with videos showing,gay and t.s,a big main room,10 glory hole booths,all in a darkened atmosphere.Guys walked around with towels around them.A guy in panties and blouse came up to me and said,first time,yes,use the locker,just your top and underwear and then come back.I changed,my blouse covering the top of my pantyhose and walked back.He said locker key on your left arm means you want to fuck them,on the right means you want to be fucked.He moved away,i walked into the glory hole room,5 each side,first 2 empty,then a cock poking through the third,i stroked it,it was pushed further forward,big,i moved back,out into the corridor.A guy,about my age,walked past,his hand brushing my arse,i kept walking,stopping at a half closed door,a guy getting a blow job from a guy in stockings and panties.I felt a hand on my arse,moving along my crack,my cock hardening.He bought my hand to his towel,seemed not too big.He said want a room,i said o.k.He locked the door,dropping his towel,moving against me,his hands on my arse,his cock hot and hard against me.He told me to lay down,and he moved beside me,pulling my pantyhose down,my cock springing free.He took it in one hand and stroked it,then put it in his mouth.It felt good,i pushed up,he pulled back,stroking me slowly as his lubed fingers found my hole moving around and then teasingly moving in and out of me.I wanted to be fucked,he moved down,lifted my legs to his shoulders and i felt the head of a cock at my hole for the first time.He pushed forward,i heard him say relax,first time,i said yes,he moved back,saying stand up,moving me against the wall.Again i felt the head,pressed up against the wall,i opened,he inched slowly in,when i pulled forward,i hit the wall as he kept pushing until i felt his hair against my thighs.He held still,i felt full,his hard cock burned my insides,he rocked slowly back and forward,it felt slightly painful,more uncomfortable until he was moving back and forward in me.He grabbed my hips and moved me to the bunk,still in me,on my knees and began to fuck me much harder,slapping my arse,i found myself meeting his thrusts,my cock hard as he moved faster,until i felt him swell and my insides were coated in warmth as he emptied into me.It felt o.k,he pulled out,my hole open.He moved out,i pulled up my pantyhose,i walked out and ran into the guy in panties.Any luck,i smiled,his hand went to my pantyhosed hole,wet,he pulled me back inside,lay down,i did,he pulled my pantyhose down,got between my legs and ran his tongue around my just fucked arse,then along my balls,finally to my cock which he took in his mouth,his other hand pushing fingers into my hole until i exploded my cumm firing into him until my body went limp,i felt my legs being lifted and for the second time a cock was pushed into my arse,it felt bigger,longer as he fucked me,until he leaned over me,his cock giving me the second load of cumm and saying welcome to the club.

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
Good

I liked it.To the point but having the a day longer to meet added to the pleasure of the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice story of 1st time

This is a nice story about your first time getting fucked, especially acknowledging the pain. My first time was similar except I wasn't dressed up like you were. However, now that I've been fucked about 10 times now, I really enjoy getting dressed in nylons, panties & bra while a hot hunky man with a big cock fucks my man-pussy. I've really enjoyed becoming a bottom sissy faggot -- because that's what I am. Please tell more stories. I really enjoyed reading this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

after my first couple of times, I have found I enjoy the men at the club sliding their cocks into my offered bottom. I have a rather big bottom and I have been told I am a good fuck. Yes, I wear panties and sometimes tights, why, because I enjoy it and it works. One guy, after fucking me asked if one day I wanted to go out with him. he had fucked me the week before. I smiled, maybe, lets see what happens. After 3 more times I agreed to go because he seemed ok and when he fucked me I always came. He said be daring, wear a dress, I didn't but I had tights on underneath my jeans. and nothing else. I enjoyed the meal, the chat and accepted the invitation back to his very nice apartment. I asked where the bathroom was, I changed into a very short dress and was soon on my back, his hard cock fucking deep into my bottom, my cum spurting up causing him to cum inside me, kissing me as he did, my first time for that. I am now his constant partner, his cock inside me whenevver he wants.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Was this in southern California?!

The title of your ad, and your outfit described, sound very familiar...this wasn't in southern California by ant chance was it? ;p

Goingdown1313Goingdown1313over 5 years ago
Awesome

Sounds wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

How many tops out there have experience deflowering cd's?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous