Allie's Garden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her vision grew dim, the stalks approached her again. This time they simultaneously slid under her, lifting her slightly, and began to move. Allie was barely able to draw a breath as she noticed the wall of vegetation moving closer. Tunnel vision was setting in.

The stalks moved Allie right to the base of the green wall and then straight through it, opening it up just wide enough to allow her form to pass. The digestive juices that the plant has injected into all of Allie's orifices were almost done with their work. She was dissolving and softening throughout her body in preparation for consumption. Fortunately for Allie it was a painless process, and she felt nothing. Unfortunately it was slow, and her mind had just enough oxygen to register intense fear as her head rolled to one side and she saw where she was headed.

The last sight Allie had was of a brilliantly flowered clearing, featuring blossoms of every shape and color and size. And in the center of those flowers, at the terminus of the hundreds of stalks, was a Venus Flytrap the size of a Volkswagen. Its maw was open, revealing a pink velvety interior, lined with foot-long spikes. Allies consciousness winked out just as she was being lifted toward the jaws. She never comprehended that this plant, a product of Mother Nature, had grown tired of simply waiting for food to blunder by, and it had decided to do something about that. It had learned to take advantage of a universal human weakness to lure its prey.

Miami Picayune, Vol 231, 1st Edition

August 28th, 2024

Miami -- Researchers today discovered what is considered the densest and most broadly inhabited floral biosphere known to man. The area, at the edge of the Pontahatchee Swamp, was just outside the city limits and adjacent to a residential area. Among thousands of new species of flowers was a new specimen, an over-sized Venus Flytrap. Scientists were startled by the discovery that the plant contained what appear to be human remains. Preliminary analysis indicated a female human, of Native American decent, was located within the flower. It is suspected that this site was used by a local Seminole Indian tribe as a burial ground, and that the woman's body was placed there after death. It is hoped that by improving the area, the large carnivorous plant could be allowed to spread, for further study...

12