Allison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed my head lower and I took the hint. Pulling the sheet lower I kissed and sucked my way down over her tummy. Enjoying the softness of it, feeling her hips move in my hands as I moved lower and lower. She stopped me as I went to pull the sheet all the way off her. "I want you to see me, freshly fucked and tell me what you like."

I stood up and pulled the sheet off her. She had a pillow under her hips and her legs were closed. She looked amazing laying there. A full bodied woman, ripe and willing. Beautiful face, her breasts large and heavy, nipples rosy red and hard. She had shaved again since I had last been with her and not a hair to be seen leading to her pussy. Allison slowly parted her legs, drawing them out and back at the same time. Her pussy was freshly fucked, her inner lips protruding a bit. A light sheen of moisture coated her thighs and pussy.

"Get on the bed Tom and look at my pussy. Tell me what you see."

I was memorized as I knelt between her legs, leaning down to look at her pussy. Her lips were engorged and plump. Slightly gaped. "He was big Tom. As thick as you. He wasn't gentle though and he took me rough and fast. He came before I could, the lazy bastard. Do you like what you see?"

"I love it. I love seeing your pussy freshly fucked Ms. Allison."

She pulled my head down to her pussy. "Take a good look Tom. Do you want to lick me? Do you want to make me cum when he couldn't?"

Her pussy looked so good. Swollen and ready for sex. More sex I should say. Her scent was strong and I knew it was because it wasn't just her. It was his cum that made it so strong. "His cum is inside me Tom. It felt good when he was shooting it deep inside, but not enough to make me cum. Please make me cum Tom. Suck my pussy and make me cum."

She moved her hips and I could see a her lips twitch and a drop of cum appeared. I leaned down and licked her pussy lips. Catching his cum before it fell. She pulled my face into her pussy and said, "Suck me Tom."

I did just that. I sucked her lips into my mouth and greedily thrust my tongue into her. Sucking and licking his cum and hers mixed together. She moaned and started fucking my face with her pussy. Holding me tight against her and thrusting up over and over. "He came so much Tom. I had to put the pillow under me to hold it in till you got here. I knew you'd service me like this. Oh fuck you're so good at eating pussy."

I moved up and sucked her clit in my mouth and bit down, flicking her clit at the same time. I slide my hand under her and entered her pussy with my thumb. She felt loose and I loved the feeling of how slick and wet she was coated in his cum. She started screaming my name over and over and I felt her contract around my thumb and she pushed my head back down a bit. I took the message and sucked her pussy back into my mouth as she came, flooding it with her juices and any remnants of cum that remained.

I slowly licked her as she came down. Moving up to suck her clit and send little tremors through her body as I sucked it before laving her pussy with my tongue. I pushed her thighs back and licked down to her ass, cleaning her thighs and asshole of any cum and pussy that had leaked out.

Finally she pulled me up to her face, kissing me and licking my lips and chin. "I love the way you taste now Tom. I love that you'll do anything for me. I want to take a shower now and wash you for being so good to me."

She had a large stand up shower with plenty of room for two people. It was enticingly erotic to have her shampoo my hair and then start soaping my body. I loved the feeling of our slick soapy bodies rubbing together under the water. She moved behind me and as she reached around to wash my chest, I could feel her breasts on my back, her hard nipples against me.

Her hands worked lower and she found my hard cock, my balls. Allison washed me slowly and completely, so very different then the hurried fucks I'd had before in a dorm bathroom. She slide her tits down my back as she knelt behind me, washing my ass. Parting me with her hands and then I felt her soapy fingers gliding over my asshole. She reached around with one hand and started fondling my cock as she pushed gently with one finger on my ass, massaging me.

I was achingly hard at this point and I wanted her again. I spun around and as the water washed off the soap, she opened her mouth and sucked my in. I grabbed her head and started fucking her mouth, going deeper with each stroke. Her fingers returned to my ass and she slipped one of them past the entrance. She was blowing my mind, I'd never had anyone do that before. Then she started stroking my prostate and I lost it. I just started fucking her mouth like her I had her pussy. All pretense of caring gone, I knew I was going to come and come harder then I ever had before. The sensations flowing to my mind from her finger in my ass and her wet mouth on my cock were exquisite.

One last lunge and one last sensation in my ass and I thrust forward into her throat, my cock twitching as I came hard. How I stayed upright I have no idea as I have no memory of anything but the mind blowing orgasm that washed over and through me.

As I came down from that incredible high, I open my eyes to see her looking at me and licking her lips. A big grin on her face and she said, "Tom, I'm going to teach you so much more."

12