Allison Heut, Sexfighter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And you really think you could be a World Champion? You're really prepared to make that a reality?" Mrs. K questioned, disregarding the draft she felt whisk across her mostly bare chest.

Allison was bright red. It wasn't from the flash of Madison's amazing udders or from embarrassment that she had cussed in her earlier explanation to the proxy parent.

She was just getting worked up thinking about how much this all meant to her and how important it really was to her that she pursued sexfighting. As such, she was focused on meeting Madison's gaze, eyes locked on hers as she tried to gauge somekind of reaction, hoping she'd show some kind of clue that just maybe she'd accept.

"I can't not try. It's just in me now. Whatever it takes, I just gotta give it my all and know I did everything I could."

The redheaded former World Champion, Mrs. Madison "The Crimson Queen" Koufax stepped closer.

"Whatever it takes?~" She asked, then nonchalantly reaching down to fondle along Allison's growing 'tent'.

Inside of Allison, there was now a hurricane. Sure, she did this gaspy tremble thing at first, but was nonetheless proud that she hadn't fallen over or feinted or creamed her panties. Between the context of the gesture and the fact that this was her wettest dream come true, it was a miracle she was able to keep it together at all.

She even managed to turn up the heat.

"Whatever it takes!" She half-growled, pushing up onto her toes to try and get closer to Mrs. K's line of sight as well as aggressively propping her dress-stretching hardness upwards to fearlessly offer herself to the grope.

"Mmmm then let's see what you're made of, Princess..."

Allison would remember those words for the rest of her life.

With only that as a warning, Mrs. K's groping turned to a grip. Talent and experience beyond Allison's scope quickly became apparent as the busty redhead MILF twisted her wrist and scooted her thumb around the underside of the base of Allison's bulge. The act pushed her right out of her panties, leaving it grinding its bare tip against the inside of her dress. After just a single stroke with her fist bunching up the dress around Allison's shaft, the bathrobed Madison yanked up the girl's dress to fully expose the fleshy pole she'd been handling under her attire.

"Wouldn't want to make a mess of that pretty dress~" She cooed against Allison's ear as she leaned in closer, so much so that Ali was soon being smothered by her hefty bosom. The young dickgirl was panting hard, hips having to flex hard to stay still and not be coaxed into humping her hand as it tried to milk her with steady, squeezing yanks from hilt to tip.

"....MfmfmfFFF What mess!" Allison huffed out, trying to keep her head up and her attitude determined. Honestly this was the hottest experience in her entire life already, but cumming her brains out in a minute or two wasn't going to impress anything. Particularly the world champion neighbor she was hoping to win as her coach.

"This mess..." Mrs. K. alluded, pulling Allison even closer by the hold she had on her dress.

The hand around her cock then went into overdrive. Pumping faster, faster, fast enough to become a lewd blur of motion infront of Allison's groin. The speed of the soft friction worked to edge Allison quickly, only stopping at the base when she felt Allison start to swell with heat and her cock twitched around trying to grow harder than it already was maxing out at.

She squeezed tight. From there she wrung Allison out. There really isn't a better way to explain what happened than just that. With a firm grip around Ali's cock, she forced her to spurt with each following milking wank. Allison was reeling from it, shuddering and moaning uncontrollably as she was expertly jerked off to completion in under three minutes.

It was a staggering shame. Allison grit her teeth and hissed, trying to fight through all the forced pleasure but still ended up squirting all over the floor for the next couple of strokes.

"Take off your dress for me, Princess."

Allison heard the words through the haze of her mindblowing albeit demoralizing climax. She couldn't do anything other than comply and pant raggedly as Mrs. Koufax kept pumping her throughout the afterglow. The dress even came off without too much trouble, just pushed up over her head and then tossed onto the stairs. This left her with those panties pushed down to the top of her thighs and her hairbow as her only remaining clothing.

For a job well done, Mrs. K pecked a kiss on Ali's forehead, even seeming to stop stroking for a second.

"Good girl~" She praised Allison, palming her tip and starting to smear her remaining cum dribbles all over her super stimulated shaft. Allison noticed herself getting all gooey and slippery thanks to the improvised use of her spink as lube, but remained fairly stunned by her first orgasm. At least stunned enough that all she could manage for now was to nuzzle and worshippingly smooch into Mrs. K's cleavage. She didn't seem to mind though, often petting the back of her head and urging her to indulge as she liked.

But that hand was still rubbing all over her cock...

"Now... how about you start humping, Princess. Fuck my fist, sweetheart... come on... Show your Queenie your stuff." She encouraged lustfully, meanwhile shifting her grip to again hug snug and tight at the base of Allison's sprung slab of shemeat.

Allison groaned, trying to push out the heavy clouding of her mind audibly. Her eyes clenched tight, hoping to shut off her senses for just a moment while she pulled herself together.

And then she bucked. And she bucked. Each one was easy to discern by the sound alone. Lewd squishing 'gglllllssshhh's accompanied her thrusts thanks to the creamy glaze of her own seed slathered around her pink pole.

Resolved to make this opportunity count, Allison picked up her speed and found a rhythm. Soon she was virtually dancing her way into plunging pumps of her cock through Madison's cummy fist. Her pert rump often swung back, tilting and swaying from side to side. So as it punched through the O-shaped sleeve of Mrs. K's digits, she'd grind herself against the palm while forcing the bunch of fingers to loosen alittle before unsheathing back to step one.

"Not bad... Keep going, dear."

The aspiring sexfighter let out a hoarse, grunting 'gah' as she was again milked at by that sinister hand of hers. With the addition of more precum drooling out, this next wave of stroking was beyond hot. It sounded like she was pounding a sopping wet pussy when really, it was just her own excitement slobbered across her knob and churning noisily within the confines of that now jerking fist. There wasn't much she could do except for squirming and wildly thrashing her hips as she gave a panicked attempt at matching her stride. After it became clear Mrs. K wasn't going to make it easy and that her sense of rhythm was completely shattered by the distracting 'glugs and chugs' of goopy cock pumping through a cream-filled hand, Allison came to a conclusion.

She had to force her own.

Her feet came down flat, taking a wide stance to steady herself. The first buck she tried made it clear she wasn't going to overcome the erratic cock pumping like this.

"Mmrrmmfff..." She huffed out, arms reaching around Mrs. Koufax to help keep herself up as she would have to try something with a little more 'torque' to it.

The result was a galloping bounce of her bottom half, rocking hard in large arcs. As she hoped, this did end up commanding some control of Mrs. K's hand. Rather than the insistent, constant tugging, the angled swooping of her cock forced the first to tilt with it. Once she got that initial motion locked in, she was elated to find Mrs. K's first bobbing on her lap in time with her exaggerated thrusting.

"Don't stop..." The mom formerly known as The Crimson Queen commanded.

Likewise, her potential protegee obeyed to best of her ability, slamming her hips away despite the sweat she was clearly beginning to work up. In fact, she was getting so tuckered out physically that she barely noticed when Mrs. K switched hands.

Or when she reached behind her.

She did however notice when she pushed a finger into her 'mostly virginal' ass. Inertia alone urged her into the next cycle of humping and hence she ended up grinding around on that prodding digit with the same forceful humping she'd been doing to the first. When Allison ended up gasping and writhing at the peak of the next thrust, she finally broke rhythm to pause.

"I said Don't STOP..." Madison reminded Alli, curling a second finger inside of the young girl's clenching backdoor. With the pair of them inside, she resumed the best she could. It was immediately clear that Allison had trouble coping with the inclusion of anal play regardless of her mustered resolve. One big tip off was the way she shivered when they ended up pushed in to the knuckle. Another clue was the fact she was leaking pre-cum like a busted pipe.

The pressure escalated rapidly; too fast for Ali to handle.

The auburn teen started to squeal and groan each time she bucked, eyes rolling back between fluttering her lashes swooningly.

It just felt too good....

Alison's ass went tight, as the rest of her body spasmed for a long moment. Then her ass started to spasm while her figure tensed and flinched in turn. No matter, each alternating phase was coupled by one other important aspect.

She was totally jizzing herself stupid again.

Ali's humping continued all the while, just becoming a sloppier and clumsier as she spurted out another mess. This time the angled thrusting aimed it upwards. Most of the resulting glossy streaks decorated Mrs. K's tummy and underboob but there was plenty that smeared along Ali's frontside as well.

"Awww~ dat too much for Madi's big girl? Did Pwincess Alli get awittle overwhelmed?"Madison cooed softly, making that patronizing maternal baby-talk voice as she kept both hands pumping, milking Allison from both sides.

To the dickgirl's credit, she did keep humping. Sure, her cock was getting kinda floppy and each time she reared back onto those fingers stuffing her rump she shook all over like she was getting the electric chair but Alli refused to stop after Madison's command earlier. She had to prove herself no matter what it took. The fact that she had already popped twice was a gloomy cloud over her confidence. It was only sheer determination to try as hard as she could that was keeping her going.

It would seem that Madison took notice.

"Good girl~" She offered in that same cooing tone as she slid her fingers from Alli's backside and likewise released her grip from around her cum-covered cock. The hand that had been stroking the young girl's cock moved up her front, painting a trail of glistening protein from her waist, over her belly, between her cleavage and then finally it stopped to offer her a taste, palm cupping her mouth like she was feeding a goat at a petting zoo.

"This has been a fantasy of yours for a long time hasn't it?" Madison asked using her normal voice again, seeming to ignore the fact that she was muffling the girl from answering. Nonetheless, Alli caught on and dutifully nodded the affirmative, earning a wide, proud smile from her biggest and longest crush.

"Well, it's not over yet princess. Let's see if you can make it up these stairs..."

Madison whipped off the sash from her robe. The length of silky red was great as an improvised leashed, loosely tethered around Alli's neck and then used to guide her over towards the carpeted stairs. While Allison didn't need any kind of physical mechanism to make her follow, it did keep her lust-addled self from dilly-dallying in her stride behind Mrs. K.

Making her way to the third step, she turned and sat, allowing Allison to get a good look. While the peek the other day had been completely life-changing, the view of of Allison's MILF neighbor spread and mostly exposed was easily the most erotic sight she had ever witnessed. The open robe offered plenty to the eye. Her tits were still out, both heaving udders spectacularly bloated with big rosy-pink auroras and nubby stretched nipples from breastfeeding all three of her boys. Those gorgeous large breasts and her wide fertility-goddess hips made it so her chubby middle did little to subtract from her fantastic curved hourglass figure. Allison could only admire that shape of hers for a few moments before that 'crowned' pussy of hers would steal the show and her attention. That symbolically-groomed cunny drew Allison's gaze in completely, unable not to lick her own lips as she admired the puffy smooth lips below the royal-themed patch of red.

Madison noticed.

A tug of the makeshift leash was all it took. Allison was immediately kneeling on a step below, face diving into that pinkish heaven of wet mom twat. The thrill of just getting this chance sent Allison into an oral rampage. It began by smooch-sucking her engorged labia in overeager, squealing fits. Each suckling kiss ended with a MWAH and wet slurping sound as Madison's lower lips were released from the tugging suction. Once she got a couple of these in, she gradually started licking more and more. Each one was done by her tongue pressing flat just above her carnal maw, then dragging hard up her slit till she was slathering her clitty with slobber.

Just as she was about to give another long lick, Allison found herself literally munching carpet as Madison scooted up another pair of stairs. A tug on the sash-leash prompted the girl to follow suite and hike up a few steps herself.

"In addition to your adorable... and might I add 'cherished' crush on yours truely, I'm guessing you have a thing for older women..."

Once more with her mouth busy, Allison could only answer with a nod.

"...maybe those that are kinda motherly to you... loving, affectionate but obviously in charge..."

Rather than nodding, this time Alli answered with a long moaning 'MMMmmmHMMM" that hummed over the interviewer's sex as her lips locked against it and sucked at pearl hard.

"MMMMMMM! Very good answer! Now... I'm not sure how much you've read into the strategy of sexfighting but that's a rather popular archetype. Are you familiar with archetypes, Princess?"

Alli listened to Madison attentively, sloshing her tongue in a steady line from hole-to-clit in rapid succession. This was only interrupted so she could shake her head 'no', but quickly returned to lapping up Mrs. K's coaxed out pussy juice.

"Well, I'm sure you're probably very aware of roleplaying or even just playing a character on stage. But these sexual archtypes are a lot more than just a costume. They can alter your entire mindset. With the right archetype you can make anyone cum, it's just a matter of applying the right attitude and triggers."

Once Madison had explained this far, she slumped back and humped her butt up another few steps.

"Although the 'Queen/Goddess' role as Crimson ultimately got me the title, I tried a ton of them before that became my mainstay. For instance...."

Mrs. Koufax yanked hard at the leash, twisting her wrist to reel in the lack. When Alli was pulled close enough, Madison clamped her thighs down on her applicant's cheeks. The hand not holding the leash went to Alli's shaggy hair, gripping it tight and leading her manually to grind her face against her spit-slicked cunt.

"...The 'Amazon' is another popular one, my little pussy-hungry pup. MmrrrRrrr wag that tail and show me how much you love tongue-bathing my hot kitty." A husky sounding version of Madison's usual tone urged her.

The educational command was met with an anxious wiggle from Allison. Her rear end pushed up as high as she could get it before being tilted and shook from side to side. While Alli didn't have an actual tail to wag, her half-limp cock made a super cute proxy by swishing and swinging along with her nearly drained coinpurse to a lesser extent.

Mrs. Koufax gave a cooing giggle and a beloved 'Awwww' at Allison's tail wag.

It might have even been what inspired her to spread her legs out again and affectionately pet through the girls hair rather than using it as a handle.

"As you might have just noticed, they can make your opponent much easier to handle if they try to play along with your archetype. So then the game becomes how to counter their mindset with one of your own. Think of it like Paper, Rock, Scissors but with a million difference variations and the ability to shift your pick in the middle of the game. There's not too many absolutes, but generally it's stuff like 'Bitch controls Daddy', 'Daddy punishes Brat' 'Brat provokes Bitch'. On occasion you'll get the script flipped. Sometimes 'Brat pussywhips Daddy' and 'Bitch schools Brat'. Each one is its own little metagame with plenty of variance, but there's certainly strong strategies that work fairly consistently against certain archetypes."

The aspiring sexfighter absorbed as much as she could, even doing her best to lick the whole time without being too noisy. The incredibly erotic tutorial was like scripture being handed down from the heavens to her.

"Raw technical wrestling and sexual expertise are both important but the right archetype can make the match-winning difference when you're outclassed on those fronts."

Allison acknowledged this with a nod and a long lick of swollen MILF clit.

"Good girl~ So eager to learn~ Now just one last test we need to administer, young lady~" Madison cooed, more than pleased with how attentive her favorite neighbor girl was even after breaking her in a few times. Just being an excellent student wasn't going to be enough to get her to teach though. Allison was going to have to prove she was willing to the distance. More so, she had to prove she had knack for it at all. Pussy-licking was A+ but they didn't call it SEXfighting for nothing.

Madison started to stand up, peeling out from her robe in the process. The dark crimson folds of it remained on the top step while she stood over the stairwell and coaxed to climbing Allison with a 'come hither' of her forefinger and a fearsome, almost predatory glare. Mind you, she was also in full naked glory during this. The red headed venus was positively stunning, well aware of it from the way she held herself. She had pride in the way her heavy chest was held out, both rounded and milky white breasts free to heft and jiggle as they may with no regard paid for how it might titillate the young admirer further. If that was even possible.

But even the slight tilt of her hips and the upturned perk of her rump in this pose conjured themes of confidence and blunt sexuality.

"So think about what I've told you— then you're going to walk into Auntie Madi's bedroom and prove you got what it takes, Princess. Fuck me. And let's see if you can't surprise me~ ...Don't keep me waiting..."

The girl just barely heaving up from top stair took all this in with wide-eyes and a pounding heart.

This was it.

She had to pull it together and knock this out of the park... or at least make Mrs. K cum hard, preferably multiple times.

But how?! Her mind raced once Mrs. Koufax disappeared through the doorway into the master bedroom. She had to come up with an archetype! Or present something like one! That could make Mrs. K cum! That's all!

For a second, Ali thought she was going to have a panic attack. It had been a pretty intense night so far. There was a lot on the line too. The gravity of the situation greatly dissolved when she licked her lips. The taste of her nectar lingering there was the perfect reminder that these were all 'good' problems. Sure—she could have done a ton better if she didn't give up two orgasms right off the bat. It wasn't a great start. Getting up the stairs seemed to be a good enough sign to keep her going though. If she didn't have a chance, Mrs. K wouldn't have let it get this far, right? All she had to do was prove herself...