Allison Heut, Sexfighter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The inventive Ms. Heut quickly put together a plan on the short stroll to meet her challenger.The plan was basically this:

There was just no way she was going to be able to counter this Mommy/Auntie/Queen type roles.

Allison was just way too attracted to Madison and those filters only made the attraction all the more overwhelming.

She had to change the dynamic entirely. She had to catch Mrs. K off-guard.

She had to use the sash as something other than her own leash. That was obviously gonna backfire if she didn't take it off.

Allison walked through the doorway.

Madison was there waiting on the bed, legs spread wide in one of the most pornographic sights Allison had ever witnessed. The full-figured female was offering herself, fingers pinning her puffy pussy lips apart, splaying out her carnal bouquet to show off her hot pink blossom. She was shiny with her own dew. Allison could hardly resist not diving head first onto the bed and burying her face back against her divine mound. Then there was her welcoming cushiony middle, shadowed slightly by the large freckled tits that out right stole the spotlight, or at least the desklamp's light which was eclipsed from her navel.

Those eyes though. As soon as Allison caught a glimpse of them, she knew it was now or never.

"Mmmff! Well Gee Golly Ma'am! I reckon that's the finest darn pussy I've ever seen~" Allison quite literally 'hollered', doing her best 'country'-accent while dramatically trying to fan herself with on hand.

Allison appeared to have gone full 'cowgirl' in her attempt to throw off the domestically-charged dynamics Mrs. K leveraged against her. It was pretty random, but when put on the spot it was the best she could come up with. Plus she liked the energy.

Madison liked the energy too, already in a fit of giggles at her Kentucky-fried entrance into the room. This was not at all what she expected.

"Cat got eer tongue, lady~?" Allison continued, hopping up onto the bed and crawling over to try and stare Mrs. K down. It was very difficult not to take a detour at her breasts and just smother herself with them. Determination had a strong hold on Allison for now. It especially showed in how she looked into Mrs. K with wild, anxious, eager eyes. That stopped the giggling.

"Awww~ somebody thinks she's a rootin'tootin' cowgirl," Mrs. K observed in a much more husky voice far from the patronizingly baby talk or the sweet maternal cooing from before, "Then time to saddle u–p-p-ppp OOHHHMMM! Thhatta girl!"

Allison had beat her to it. Mid-retort, she took the initiative and scooped her arms under both of Mrs. K's legs to heave them up and to the side. In a flash, her hips crashed down to mount the coach of her dreams. Cock slid into pussy, as it often does in bedrooms on top of beds. There was nothing usual or ordinary about how it felt though. Up until now, Allison figured she was just going to be out-experienced. She had no clue that her neighbor was also equipped with the most divine, most rapturous, most silken, most hot, most juicy, most best pussy she had ever witnessed first-hand(or first-cock rather)

Sure it looked super sexy. It tasted mega yummy. Neither of those indicated that entering her was going to be like trying ice cream for the first time. Or getting your first blowjob while trying ice cream for the first time.

It made her gasp. That gasp made Madison grin.

"You okay, Princess?" Mrs. Koufax giggled, shrugging her hips only just a little. Even that small amount of velvety friction was enough to turn the next gasp into soft moan from her 'cowgirl'.

But Allison was resolved to stay on task. Using the robe's sash that had previously been her leash, Allison used it like a lasso on the bedpost. With it looped and then fastened tight around a corner post, she flipped her hair back and gave a rousing 'YEEHAW'.

"Damn well reckon eem okay~!" She cheered back, using the sash to help balance and reel herself in for a series of rowdy, galloping bucks against Madison. Smooth thighs clapped into juicy ass, adding percussion to the chorus of squishing cunny-filling churns. The explosion of raw sex immediately swallowed them both up. For now there was no more banter, and no more fanfare. Just the two locked in a competitive struggle to keep their hips moving in this fast and feisty fucking. They kept their eyes locked on each other, both of them watching for even the slightest signal that the other was beginning to wear down.

Already reddened and slick with sweat, Allison's wild 'riding' was pushing her physical stamina to the very limits. However, the upside was that making herself soaked with sweat was keeping Madison from getting a good tight lock on the girl via clamping her between her thighs. When using her legs to hug the bucking Heut daughter snug, the salty slickness covering her every inch allowed her to slip right through and keep at this wild pacing. The persistent thrusts were making good too, Madison's already mindblowing mound tensing tightly at each deep, hasty hilting.

"MMMM! Fixin' to cum, hunnypie~?" Allison prompted, feeling a surge of confidence with each flinching spasm of Madison's luscious depths.

Madie didn't answer right away though. She just smiled and watched without a word, allowing Allison to continue her assault. She did, however, reach for that sash lasso'd to the bedpost.

"Ey there! Watcha up to..." Cowgirl Alli questioned curiously noticing Mrs. K undoing the slipknot. Her concern proved to have merit as it slipped free into the single mother's grip.

"Putting my sweet girl down for bed..." Madison answered, sweetly sinister.

The sash was yanked, bringing Alli along with it, spilling ontop of Madison's bare front.

Allison's world was now a sea of creamy near-white beige. Speckles of dainty red and dark pink dotted the landscape here and there. Face planted against Mrs. Koufax's bosom, this surpassed any imagined version she had explored in her dreams. There was initially no urge to leave this beautiful state, so incredibly warm and comfy laying atop of her voluptuous idol while literally balls deep inside of her trophy-winning twat. Momma Koufax took this opportunity to wrap her arms around Allison, keeping her belted in close before she could try and squirm away.

Allison still tried to squirm away nonetheless. The loss in momentum was staggering. Her hips were still full of inertia, humping away the best they could while she was trapped, pinned to Madison in the dreamiest, creamiest way possible. Frustration built as quickly as the pleasure, her steeled shaft swamped and surrounded by moist molten MILF pussy grinding up and down it's aching length. She moaned through whining grunts, jerking and tossing around between quick flurries of bucking.

"Shhhhhhhh~ we're done playing, sweetheart... just give in, baby... hump into Momma Madi and fill me up..."

Allison whined louder, clenching her eyes shut trying to regain focus.

"Nuhuh... you know there's no getting out..."

Allison panted hard, feeling the pressure build once again in her already strained and emptied balls.

"There we go... give it Momma Madi... cum for me, Allison... shhhh just let it all out..."

Holy fuck did she want to cum. This was easily the greatest sexual experience in her entire life—but she had to resist.

"I DONT WANNA GO TO BED!" Allison whined out loud, pushing onto her fists and pounding them onto the bed in a childish fit. That's when she remembered she had arms.

While Mrs. Koufax was plenty bigger and likewise stronger than her, she was at least able to scoot herself down lower. She even able to duck beneath her hugging grasp, head still pulled tight to her belly for an awkward moment with her back arced uncomfortable and her cock nearly slipping out. But still, she pulled out from under the hold.

"I AINT GOING TO BED!" She announced once more, giving Madison a bitter, determined and completely bratty frown before she slammed hard, angling her hips up at the last moment to stir against Madi's tender front walls.

It made her moan. Loud.

The closest she'd seen Madison orgasm as The Crimson Queen was when Major Dick had her against a wall with one of her legs pulled up for access. So she tried something like that.

With what remaining strength she still had reserved, Allison gripped and lifted Madison's left leg and kept it squeezed against her chest as she plowed away.

"UoohMmmmffffffFFfMMM OOOHH OOOOHHHH!" came another loud moan from Madison. At around the same time, she tightened herself and pushed her hips up hard.

Allison did her best to keep Madison down, but it was clear she was trying to sit up or at least get her leg down from Allison's bear-hugging hold at it.

"When I say its bedtime young lady..." Madison began to explain sternly but still sweetly, hips rocking into the other's bucking and gradually forcing Allison back, "...I mean... its time... for... BED."

Allison was suddenly on her back, looking up at the wall until the sight of Madison's underboob came into view. She knew she needed to assert(and insert) herself again, but exhaustion and the chance to let her cock 'cool off' for a moment was too tempting.

And then Allison felt her bottom half being lifted, noticing her knees showing up just under Madison's chest. She kicked around a little, but it was clear Mrs. K had a good grip on her legs. She was folded in a little more, now getting to see her pretty dick flop and twitch between her skyward thighs.

"Uh no..." She murmured, brain finally putting together what was about to happen.

"Oh, I'm afraid so, Princess~" Madison, or rather The Crimson Queen, purred down to the 'doomed' rookie.

When Madison's hands let go of Allison's thighs and her own pressed down on them, there was simple no mistaking it.

She was going to get Throne Busted.

Madison took Alli's fleshy hose by the base, pointing it straight up at her crown-adorned muff. Alli's eyes went wide as saucers, honored and horny and dreading it all at the same time.

"OOohhhyyeeaa~" Madison groaned, sinking down and engulfing every single inch of the neighbor girl's beautiful cock inside of her glistening pink paradise. By the time her groomed-patch of red sat just above Allison's shaved-clean groin, the poor Miss Allison Heut was shivering and shuddering with pleasure in a desperate attempt not to climax.

No mercy was shown to the aspiring sexfighter. Madison's hips dropped time and time again, pumping her moist sleeve around the subserviently positioned pillar. Madison squeezed tight as she sank down, clamped at the base, then squeezed again as she rose. This thorough milking had Alli whimpering and squirming but more than anything, it had her moaning and clawing at the sheets.

She came. Nearly screaming from the intensity of it, gushing hard and depositing a thick layer of her spunk inside of Madison's hot regal box.

She came again about a minute later, any kind of refractory period shattered by the sight of The Crimson Queen's glorious breasts jostling about whilst shiny and sparkling in the light; nipples looking like lustrous pink quartz capping both ivory-hued udder.

Allison somehow came yet another time, just a few minutes later, when she was overwhelmed by the extra gooey-ooey feel of Madison's super sloppy creampie squishing her own cum around her shaft.

Squealing, panting, and mumbling, Allison felt her head dizzy with every orgasm, each stronger than the last. The magnitude of it all weighed on her until it was just too much for the girl to handle.

The last thing she could remember was seeing Madison lift off from her and leaving massive dollops of jizz slobbering out from her fuck-split slit down onto Allison's defeated loins.

Then everything just went black as Alli crashed hard into sleep.