All Comments on 'Allison's New Life Ch. 18'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lilsubalexlilsubalexabout 19 years ago
OH my.........

Wow! Love having Todd back .... incredibly erotically evocative detail --- and then! Roger!!!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......can't can't can't wait for more!!!

wifefuckedwifefuckedabout 19 years ago
Loved it, loved it!!!

Hot sex, punishment, exhibishionism whats not to like!?

Made me horny! Roger also got a demonstration of how it's done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Need a manual

Poor Roger...he and Chad are definitely at opposite ends and yet...so many things in common.

Once again though, Allison is my true LOVE. God she is a trooper.

Sorry..can't write more...currently too excited...must read the next installment.

Thanks again for so many wonderful moments. I am beginning to treat my love like Todd treats Allison. She isn't quite there, but I'm a patient teacher.

bear2readbear2readalmost 17 years ago
Always a New Diverson

Your voyeurism at the window was so hot! And then for the person in the park to be Roger! Wow - so cool that he is trying to figure out what he wasn't able to accomplish with Allison.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Better each time

This chapter was not the best for me originally, with the awkward bound position he had her in, but now its a turn-on. The tit and pussy flogging were super-hot. The window fucking had held some appeal for me from the beginning. I wouldn't say I'm an exhibitionist, but the thrill and the adrenaline rush from exposing oneself in such a bold way is undeniably arousing. But for me, the only way it would be arousing would be to have a "Todd" demanding it of me. I would do it, not for the desire to expose myself, but the desire to please the man that wishes it. That is what made it interesting and special for Allison---the fact that she was fulfilling his desires, whatever they may be. She wanted to be his in every way, and she is. This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing your amazing gift with the world!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh yeah

just keeps getting better and better

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m not into the brutality.

Huggie28Huggie288 months ago

Anonymous about 1 year ago

I’m not into the brutality.

Ok. Why have you read 27 chapters already? The story is about a woman who has discovered that she loves to have brutal sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES