All Comments on 'Allman's'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT STORY

I REALLY ENJOYED YOUR STORY. IT TOOK ME SEVERAL YEARS TO DO WHAT YOU DID, AND I'M STILL GLAD I DID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
so very familiar

Loved the story. Not only is it well-written, but it also is very realistic to me. It reminds me very much of my first encounters at a gay club in NYC, in the late seventies, on an ordinary mid-winter's day, near the bus depot, and on my way to the airport. I had three hours to kill, so I gingerly stepped into the very satisfying world of sex with other men. I too am happily married, and my gay encounters are my little treat to myself when I get really horny. My wife has been reaming my ass with dildos for years now, and I've shared fantasies of being fucked by a real cock, so she has been using a strapon now and then to make it feel more real with the thrusts. It would break her heart for me to admit my little secret escapades though, so I keep them as my private pleasure. But I really love every part of a man's body as much as I love a woman's. Ah, life!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Erotic, but very touching

I suppose this story fits into the Gay catefory, but I think that more men are beginning to ADMIT to emotional feelings toward other men while keeping a stud male macho persona. What's wrong with a guy saying, "I Love Ya Man!" and meaning it? Guys need love too, and sometimes a guy appreciates hearing it from his peers ... and close friends. I know I do, and I don't consider the touching and emotions a Gay thing - IT's A HUMAN THING!

You've created a superior story theme, and story line, with an honest, realistic character in touch with his feminine side - if that's what it's called. Male bonding has always been there, and it doesn't require getting drunk to let it out.

I just found your link and know I'll have many hours of reading pleasure. Thank you, and looking foward to many more - written in ANY theme you choose to put in print. My only objections are to someone who writes about pedofile and/or seriously humiliating another person. All other categories can be erotic and entertaining ... when done with the care and attention you gave to this character.

Aaron1965Aaron1965about 14 years ago
excellent story

I'm now off to google my nearest gay sauna...

zephyerzephyeralmost 7 years ago
Great!

Makes me recall my first few times at the Midtowne Spa in Denver. I couldn't keep my towel on and it kept slipping off. I got tired of putting it back on and just tossed it over my shoulder and walked nude. I loved the open sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My first time at a mens club was much the same, towel, locker,, I went into the sauna, I couldn't stay too long, it was way too hot. I ventured into the glory hole section, I counted ten doors, guys moving around. I went up stairs, I thought, well lets see. I put my cock near a hole and waited, a hand came through touched my cock, I pushed forward, my cock was engulfed by a warm mouth, oh this was good but I didn't want to cum so soon, so I eased back and went downstairs. I walked to a large movie room, there were a few guys in there, one guy was being stroked by another, in one corner a guy was on his knees sucking another guys cock. I sat down and slowly stroked my cock. A black guy came in, towel over his shoulder wearing sheer white panties, covered by sheer tights he stood at the door, watching the movie, glancing around the room and then came and sat next to me. His hand touched my leg and then moved up to my cock, slowly stroking me, then his head lowered over my cock, again, a warm wet, mouth sucking me. He sat back up, I prefer privacy if you want to fuck me. He stood up in front of me, his panties tight around his quite round ass and slowly walked away. I got up, my cock tenting my towel and followed. He waited at the door to a room and I entered. He closed the door and knelt, removing my towel and sucked my already solid cock. He then stood, knelt on the narrow bed, I ran my hands over his tights, then pulled them down. His panties were crotchless and he reached back and ran his hands along my cock, then gripping me guided me to his hole. He held me there and pushed back, I felt him open and he pushed back until my cock was all the way inside him. I didn't need an invite and began fucking him, he was well lubed and my cock was hugged by his insides. Touch me, please touch me, so I reached around to grip quite a big cock. Oh fuck that's good, don't stop, so I stroked him harder until I felt his cum over my hand, his insides massaging my cock. I stood up and fucked him until my cum shot into him and when it did he pushed back hard onto me and said give it to me, that's it, give it to me. I eased back, a really good fuck, the sight of my white cock pushing into his black ass I still remember.

Davey1969Davey19693 months ago

Nothing better than a nice tight hole to fuck, feeling it open as you slide inside going slow and balls deep as they moan "yes fuck me fuck me deep" as your cock is deep then you start to fuck him going harder and harder as he moans while you grab his hips and pound him deep and hard till you cum balls deep as you moan and he screams "OH FUCK OH FUCK YES FUCK ME DADDY"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous