All's Fair When You're In Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers

Grace sat back on her knees and waited for the verdict. She wanted her treat.

Alyssa's breathing returned to normal and her eyes squinted open. She sat up and smiled, "Good girl." She gave Grace two gummy bears and then pulled out a shiny purple vibrator. "I know you're in heat too, so let me show you what you can earn." She put the vibrator to Grace's pussy and lightly massaged her womanhood.

Grace got excited and began rocking into the new sensation.

Now that Alyssa had her attention, she moved the tip to her clit and turned the vibrator to half speed.

Grace let out a little squeal and desperately began to try to impale herself on the new toy in which her Master was pleasuring her.

Alyssa smiled, "That's all you get for tonight." She pulled the vibrator away and threw it in her duffle bag.

Grace gave a look of desperate sadness.

Alyssa petted her. "That is your toy, but you have to earn the right to be played with that toy."

Grace looked up, full of hope. She'd do anything to be able to play with that toy.

"All you have to do Bitch, is get that man you saw earlier to love me. Rub up against him. Lick his crotch. Get him excited. But don't let him touch you or you'll never see that toy again."

Grace sat up and licked Alyssa's cheek. She knew she wouldn't disappoint her Master.

"Good girl. Now go to sleep."

Grace fell onto all fours, crawled in a circle around the frayed nightie before curling up and went to sleep.

Alyssa pulled up her shorts and then laid down as well, but sleep was hard to come by. She absolutely loved what she was doing to the love of her life's wife. She couldn't wait for David to finally be hers. She just needed patience. She needed him to come to her.

David had a fitful night of rest. Not only was the day strenuous, tomorrow didn't appear to be that much better. But what was worse was after thirteen years of sleeping next to the woman he loved, the loneliness took its toll. Add to that, it seemed Grace didn't even want anything to do with him, her husband, and only wanted to be with Alyssa, a person she barely knew. It was all very confusing. He forced himself to stay in bed until the alarm sounded at five in the morning. When it did, he rushed to the spare bedroom. He silently opened the door, not wanting to wake Alyssa. After all her help, she deserved her sleep. He noticed Grace had stirred to the slight creek of the door opening and was staring at him. She always was a light sleeper.

"Grace?" David asked hopefully. No response. "Grace, are you back Honey?" He took a step into the room and Grace went on all fours and showed her teeth, almost daring him to take one more step closer to her Master. It was then he realized she was nude. "Why are you naked?" David asked, not intending it to be said aloud.

Alyssa had been awake the entire time; how could she have possibly slept? She was too anxious for the day. "Good morning," she tried to sound sleepy as she stretched. "What was it that you were saying?" She reached over and turned on the desk lamp.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." There was sincerity in his statement, but the concern for his wife was also evident in his voice.

"It's not a problem. So what happened? Is she back to normal?"

"Ah, no." David ran a hand through his hair. "I was curious why she was naked and on the floor."

"Well, I tried to get her to sleep on the bed, but she refused to stay and as for the clothes," Alyssa reached down to grab the nightie and Grace obliged by shifting her weight so her Master could grab the fabric. "Wow, she really did a number on this. It's ripped in a couple of places. She must not like to wear clothes."

Grace began whining as her bathroom urges had only gained in strength through the night.

"What is it Grace?" David knelt to one knee.

Grace crawled a couple of feet before turning her head back to face Alyssa. She was waiting for her Master.

"All right, all right, I'm coming." Alyssa stood and Grace went toward the door.

David thought it was for him and went to hug her.

"Arf. Arf."

Alyssa saw the tears forming in David's eyes at his wife's rejection to being held by him. He really had expected her to be back to normal but she seemed worse. At least yesterday, he could be her knight in shining armor and hold her in his arms. "David, maybe you shouldn't carry her. After all, neither of us really knows what she wants right now," Alyssa tried to console. "Better let her lead us."

"I suppose you're right." David backed away from the door, defeated. It killed him to see his wife, a proud woman in her own right, reduced to that of a dog.

Alyssa was ready to burst with joy. She wanted David to start reacting to his wife as he would a dog and letting her crawl around was the first step.

Grace led everyone downstairs until she reached the sliding patio door. She then whined while scratching at the glass.

"Maybe she heard something outside?" Alyssa already knew what she wanted, but decided to play ignorant. "Perhaps we should check it out?" She slid the door open and Grace quickly scurried off the deck.

David watched in disbelief and Alyssa with joy as Grace first lifted her leg to pee and then squatted to take a shit. Grace held her head high as she came back into the house, proud she obeyed her Master.

David buried his head in his hands, "How can I leave her alone if she needs to be let outside?"

Alyssa took this opportunity to break the affectionate touch barrier. She pressed her body into his back and wrapped her arms around him in a reassuring way. "Why don't I stay with her? Besides, if you don't go to work, you'll blow a ten million dollar deal. Remember, you have that meeting with Mr. Gustafson to discuss him being a client at 12:30. Let me take care of her for you. It'll give me the time to make some phone calls too."

David put his hands on Alyssa's. "Thanks." He glanced at the clock, "Damn, I have to hurry."

"I'll call the office and have them assign Janine to you. Her boss just got shipped to San Francisco and she's good."

"All right," David hollered back as he ran upstairs. "Just promise to take care of Grace."

"I will." Alyssa finally let her jubilation appear with a big smile. "You did well Bitch." Alyssa wetted a handful of paper towels and cleaned up Grace. "There has got to be a better way to do this," She mumbled. When she was done she reached for a gummy bear. "There you go," Alyssa tossed it at her pet.

Grace stood hunched on her knees, a proud expression on her face as she caught the treat in her mouth.

"Nice catch. Just remember what you have to do to earn your new toy."

Grace nearly forgot, as her need to go to the bathroom was too great. She darted immediately in the direction the man had gone. She was on a mission. She wanted her new shiny purple toy.

David was almost ready for work. He had forgone his typical morning shower in lieu of the unforeseen delay that he encountered, but it couldn't be helped. He had just finished buttoning his white dress shirt and was tying his tie when Grace crawled in. He saw the look of determination in her eyes. "Grace, are what's the matter?"

Grace upturned her nose when she heard that name. Master didn't like it so she didn't either.

David let out a huff. He just finished his Windsor knot when Grace had started to rub her naked body against his thigh, her head nuzzling against his groin. His manhood reacted to the touch of his wife. He didn't know what to do. He was late, yes, but that wasn't on his mind. Could he really have sex with his wife while she was in this condition? His mind found clarity when she began licking his bulge through his pants. He unbuckled his belt and reached for Grace, intent on pulling her up and kissing her. She resisted and ran back downstairs. David stood there, confused as ever.

Alyssa was on the phone with the head of the secretarial division at Arden Acquisitions. She informed him that David had an emergency that he needed her to take care of and she was hoping Janine could fill in for her for a short while. She specifically asked for Janine because she knew she was not only good, but she wouldn't try to go after David herself. She knew the secretaries very well and after all the work she was putting into this, she didn't want some floozy screwing it all up. Grace came in and laid by her feet and David came in soon after, still looking confused.

Alyssa hung up the phone, "Okay, it's all set. Janine should be there when you arrive. Trust me when I say she's almost as good as me."

David wasn't listening. "That was odd." He filled his insulated cup with coffee.

"What was that?" Alyssa was eager to find out what her pet did, knowing she ran off to find him and came back a minute before he arrived.

"Grace came into the bedroom and scoffed when I said her name. But the truly strange part was she seemed to be attacking me. Sexually I mean. When I went to reciprocate, she resisted and then frantically left."

Alyssa glanced at David's pants. He was hard and his shaft was outlined in saliva. "Don't worry about it. I recall the last thing the hypnotist said was to make her think she was in heat. Maybe she just wanted to hump your leg."

"You don't understand," David shook his head. "I almost fucked my wife while she thought she was a dog." He started crying.

Alyssa embraced David. "It's not something to be upset about. Your reaction was a natural one. We all have primal urges and yours kicked in when a naked woman was molesting you." She kissed his cheek. "Now get going before you're really late. That wouldn't look good considering all your employees saw you drinking at the party last night."

David allowed a small smile, "You know I couldn't do this without you. Thanks."

When he left, Alyssa turned to Grace, "You know I couldn't do this without you. Thanks." She patted her head.

For David, the day was chock full of worry. He still almost lost the Gustafson account due to the fact his mind wasn't into it. Luckily, Alyssa was right about Janine and she salvaged the problem.

For Alyssa, the day was chock full of more obedience training, most notably was teaching Grace to go to the hose after going to the bathroom, let the water wet her, and then drag her ass on the ground to clean herself. She did not want to clean up shit again. It took some time, but with some hard spanks, she accomplished it.

David rushed home to find Alyssa had just finished setting the table, a roast sitting at its center. Grace was not around.

"David, so good to see you are home," Alyssa beamed a smile at him. "Come sit down and we'll talk." David obliged, his head looking around the room for Grace. "How was the Gustafson account? Did it go well?" Alyssa sat next to him, putting her hand atop his, immensely enjoying her portrayal of the happy housewife.

"Fine. Janine was a big help. Where's Grace? Any change in her personality?"

"First, allow me to say congratulations with the account. I know that was a big success for you. Grace is resting in the living room. Now let me tell you about my day." Alyssa gripped his hand tighter. "I spent most of it on the phone. I couldn't track down the Merlin guy at all. He's not listed, he doesn't have a website, and he's not affiliated with any entertainment agency in a fifty mile radius from here. I checked them all. I then contacted other hypnotists and they said there was nothing they could do without the 'trigger' word and they wouldn't be able to extract it."

David was becoming fearful. Would his wife ever get back to normal?

"But I still didn't give up," Alyssa continued her lie. "I called nearly every shrink in three counties. I finally got someone to help me, a Dr. Respert, and he told me that more than likely, it will wear off. That sometime in her past, she had a bad experience with a dog, the hypnotist triggered the memory, and this was somehow her retribution. He said we need to let it get out of her system and that could take some time. I also informed him about the 'heat' problem. He said if you act when she does it, you could scar her more."

David put his head in his hands, "So she's acting like a dog because she wants to?" He shook his head. "I don't believe it. That doesn't make any sense."

Alyssa stood and hugged David from behind, "Baby, don't get upset. He's an expert and we should trust him. Believe me, I checked out all his credentials. He graduated from Harvard." Alyssa smiled when he didn't object to her calling him 'Baby.' She knew he was too distraught to care, but it was all about planting the seed. "I didn't believe it either. I tried to get her to do something human. Something simple. I tried to get her to sit down and watch T.V. with me, but she wouldn't do it. She just curled up by my feet." She had to hide her smile as she thought about what really happened. She was watching T.V. with his wife's head buried her legs. "But don't worry. I'll stay here until she comes out of it. I want to help as much as I can." Alyssa then grabbed the large utensil fork and stabbed a piece of meat. "Here, have some roast. I had taken a culinary class when I was still in high school but I couldn't handle the speed of the kitchen. I go at my own pace to ensure everything tastes outstanding, so now you benefit from it." She put some of the beef on his plate followed by a scoop of potatoes.

David just sat and enjoyed dinner, his wife was never this good of a cook, but what he appreciated most was Alyssa. She was putting her life on hold for him. She even found a capable replacement for her at the office. "You deserve a bonus." David said between bites.

"I'm just glad I can help, so no thanks to the bonus," Alyssa laughed. Internally, she thought 'You're the only bonus I need.' "What kind of person would I be if I didn't help you in this unusual circumstance?"

"I can never thank you enough for this."

"You don't have to. I'm happy to help."

David chuckled, "Okay, since you'll be helping me, I'm going to give you money to run the household and enough to supplement the income you'll be losing while you take a leave of absence. Deal?"

"Deal." Alyssa sipped her wine. "By the way, I found out what Grace likes to be called."

"What? How did you? What is it?" David was enthusiastic at the thought of possible communication with his wife.

Alyssa put a fresh piece of roast on her empty plate. "Bitch, your dinner is ready." She then placed the plate on the floor.

David stared dumbfounded, no way believing Grace would respond to that, but sure enough, moments later she came crawling into the dining room and began attacking the meat with just her mouth.

"I tried every name I could think of after I spoke with the psychologist; Fido, Spot, Lassie. Nothing worked. Then I remembered the hypnotist. He never called her Grace, but he did refer to her as Bitch."

"I'm not calling my wife that!" David exasperated.

"I'm sorry David. I know this is hard for you, but she won't answer to anything else. That's the name she has given herself."

David looked down at his wife. "Grace." Nothing. "Grace Anne Pearson." Nothing. "Honey," there was an almost pleading tone to his voice but still, nothing. "Bitch?" His heart sunk when Grace's head twisted up to look at him. "Seriously?" He let out a frustrated sigh.

"Just remember," Alyssa comforted. "The doctor said to play along - for her sake. This is what she wants and if you let her, she'll come back to you."

Life at the Pearson residence fell into a routine. For Alyssa, it was two things: the continuation of her plan and the degradation of Grace. The first required patience. The second she did constantly. She fed her dog food for breakfast, lunch, and whenever else David wasn't around. She bought her the largest size pet bed she could find for her to sleep in. She also had her pet pleasure her daily and then used the purple vibrator on her until she was about to cum and then stop; reminding her that she gets what she wants when David relents. She used the money and kept the household in perfect order and spent her money on provocative clothing and would sunbathe in the nude to enhance her body to entice David . Every so often, she would buy a squeaky toy for Grace and find amusement that she would play with it obsessively. But through all of that, she really was beginning to love her pet. She was always obedient. There was one odd encounter at the pet store when the shop clerk told her they were having a special on spaying and asked what breed of dog she had. Alyssa wondered how everyone would react if she brought her pet in.

For David, the routine was difficult. He had a hard time coming to grips with calling his wife 'Bitch,' let alone treating her like a dog. But like a good soldier, he obeyed. The doctor that Alyssa spoke to had to know what he was talking about, he was a Harvard graduate after all. What was also hard was the fact his wife was constantly in heat. She never let up. Every chance she could, she mashed her nude body into his thigh or licked his dick through his pants. When he was able to get away from her, he would run into Alyssa wearing something either too small, too short, or too thin. He settled for masturbation sessions when he knew everyone was asleep, but even that started not to work as Grace would come in from time to time just crawling around, interrupting him.

For Grace, all she wanted was release and didn't understand why that man was so stubborn. All he hed to do was please her Master. Alyssa was a good Master and she was trying like a mad dog to give her what she wanted. Stupid human; making her wait to enjoy her shiny purple toy.

Over time, David began to change. He started to pet and play with Bitch. He would put his plate on the floor so she could lick it. He also took notice of Alyssa. Her youthful look, the way her black hair cascaded down to her shoulders, her athletic appearance. And her smile - wow- he loved that when he came home she was there affectionately smiling and was sincerely concerned about his day. And he absolutely loved the way she called him "Baby." It was a stark contrast to what his wife was. It wasn't better or worse, but he was able to appreciate the differences. He thought he had the perfect marriage, but he began to think 'could there be something more?'

Alyssa knew David was teetering on the brink. He had even started calling her "Sweetie." But she was certain when he finally came home one day and didn't ask if there was any change in Grace. He seemed more upbeat as he ate dinner and had a wonderful conversation with her as he petted Bitch why she did her usual routine of rubbing and licking.

At the end of the evening, when David said his usual goodnight to Alyssa, he reached up and cupped her face, his finger lightly making a small circle on her cheek. She looked up expectantly and he knew. He leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers and she eagerly reciprocated.

Alyssa was overwhelmed with happiness. It was happening. She wrapped her arms around his neck and opened her mouth. As soon as she did, David's tongue went on the prowl, combing over every part of her mouth with precision. It was her first kiss with the man she loved for three years and she savored it. When they at last pulled away, both were smiling.

"What do you say to staying in my room tonight?" David asked, his voice deep and full of want.

Alyssa didn't hesitate, "How about forever?"

David stood paralyzed for a moment. He glanced down to Bitch and blinked before smiling back at Alyssa. "Just promise me you won't get turned into a cat," He half chuckled out.

"Promise." Alyssa pecked him on the lips.

David took hold of Alyssa's hand and took a step toward the master bedroom but Alyssa didn't move.

"I wanted you to know I bought something for Bitch."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,044 Followers