All's Fair When You're In Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,045 Followers

"Are you sure this can't wait?" David hinted in his tone he was beyond ready for something else.

"It's something I need you to do before I go in there. It'll only take a second."

"All right, what is it?" David let out an amused sigh.

Alyssa hurried into her room and pulled out the collar. Only this time there was an engraved pendant of a little poodle that said 'Bitch' as well as the house phone number. She came back and handed it to him.

David stared at it. He understood what Alyssa needed. She needed to know it was over with Grace. He took a deep breath and approached Bitch. When he wrapped the collar around her throat, he whispered, more to himself than anyone, "Sorry Honey. I just can't wait for you any longer." He snapped it tight. He then reached down and took her wedding ring from her finger.

Grace licked his cheek.

David stood and faced Alyssa, "I'm not sure how I can get a divorce with her in that state of mind, but would you do me the honor of always being by my side? I love you, Sweetie."

Alyssa held out her left hand and David slipped the ring on her finger. Tears of joy stormed down Alyssa's cheeks. She jumped in his arms and mauled him with quick kisses. "I love you too and that's a yes just in case you didn't realize." She kissed him again, this time with passion. "Let's celebrate in the bedroom, Baby."

David carried Alyssa to the room. With each step, with an almost maniacal need after months of torment, he tore an article of clothing off her.

Alyssa was over giddy in her own right, not relinquishing his lips with hers. As he set her down on the bed, she saw his erection, still down the left leg. She licked her lips in anticipation. After all this time, she was getting what she desired. Her hands went to his belt buckle, unclasping it in a fit of lust.

David swiftly got rid of his tie. He then began unbuttoning his white shirt as his eyes looked over the young woman before him. She had a hard body, a nice tan, and her tits were pert - and she was attacking him with gusto. By the time he slid his shirt off, she had all his lower garments pooled at his feet. He went to push her down on the bed.

"No," Alyssa responded to his nonverbal request. "I waited too long not to try this."

Alyssa's head went forward, her lips encasing the head of her now former boss's cock, her tongue lightly coating it with saliva. She began nuzzling it in her cheek and then let it out with a pop. Her tongue ran up and down his shaft, playfully teasing every square inch. She pulled back with a smile, "Now this is a good piece of meat." Her head immediately went back to task. With her mouth open, she lunged forward, getting half way down his rigid pole. In a quick movement, she bobbed again, going even further. Her cheeks began to hollow as she put an airtight seal around his stiff rod and kept going up and down; further, harder, faster, and ultimately down her throat.

David was in a state of bliss. Grace never deep throated him. She rarely even 'kissed it' as she had called it. But here was Alyssa giving him a blowjob like a professional. His hips involuntarily started to rock forward, meeting her movements with precision. After eight months with just his hand, he was about ready to blow. He looked down at the sight of this wanton woman and he realized he wanted more than this. It was to be their first time together and he wanted it to be memorable for her as well.

David pushed Alyssa back and this time she didn't stop him. He crawled up her body, kissing and licking along the way; feet, legs, thighs were all covered with small pecks. He came to her pussy and he inhaled. The scent was intoxicating. He let out a small breath and her body gave a small shudder, causing him to smile. He momentary paused for anticipation before he licked from top to bottom to get acquainted. He then began a detailed assault, his tongue started at the lips, grazing over each, before slowly inserting further, swirling as it went. He was meticulous in his devouring, not a speck of her channel untouched by his actions. His hands, not to be outdone, assisted as well, with one moving to her breasts and the other finding a home on her mons, allowing access for his thumb to graze her special pearl.

Alyssa was writhing. All this time, she just knew David would be the considerate lover she never had and here he was proving as such. Any of her boyfriend's prior never would have done this without her insistence and then it was only a halfhearted attempt. But this... he was taking his time, working her up to a frenzy and she needed an outlet - Now.

Alyssa wrapped her legs around David, rocking twice before she had enough of him to flip him over. She quickly straddled her confused man, soon to be lover.

"I need you inside me."

Alyssa grabbed hold of his cock and put it right at her entrance. He didn't hesitate and thrust his hips upward as she slid down.

"Oh fuck yeah, David. Fuck me!"

That was something else David wasn't used to - dirty talk. But he knew he could definitely get used to it. It spurred him on even more and he grunted his response as his forceful insertions became more frequent.

"Holy fuck, your cock just fills me up. I love it!"

Alyssa was bouncing at a fervent pace, meeting each thrust with a sense of purpose. She also pulled out all of her tricks. First, she added a quick grinding movement with each impalement. She then moved forward and back with each plummet. But when she twisted her frame atop his cock, screwing him like a corkscrew, they both lost it.

David let out a long guttural moan of satisfaction while Alyssa wailed something fierce, panting as she collapsed on top of David's muscular physique.

David enveloped Alyssa in his arms, his fingers playfully entangling in her hair. "So what should we do with Bitch when we go on our honeymoon?"

Bitch went into the spare bedroom and grabbed hold of her oversized doggy bed with her teeth. She dragged it into the master bedroom and placed it by the foot of the bed. She gazed happily at Alyssa, her Master, at finally getting her man. She curled up into her bed with dreams of tomorrow. She was sure she would get to play with her shiny purple toy for as long as she wanted. That and the fact there was no happier life than hers.

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,045 Followers