All Comments on 'Allure: Karen Begins'

by NightRAGES

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue

I really enjoy tales of the chase.Storys that are just a meet n fuck are boring and repetive!! Thnk you for showing the real part of an evening at large

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Continue

Please, you left us dangeling, you must continue.

Only gave you a 75 because you didn't finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Yes, Please Continue

Good start, please carry on.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
begging

She is begging to get caught, which she will, one way or another. They always do. hopefully when her husband finds out, she will find out that he too has been fucking around. She loves him and finds out painfully that cheating is indeed a two way street.

Gary

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
intrigue

Much as I think you could continue this story I actually don't think you need to. I found it intriguing as you proceded to develop the psychology of the woman in question. I often find this more erotic. The ending made this more so because, in life that is often how things end up - despite our desires otherwise. It was as if you were talking to yourself and working through a process with its own justification. Clever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Of Course you must continue

Great setup. I can't wait to see which way you go with it.

Wo0od

woodwrking02woodwrking02over 19 years ago
Great Beginning

It's a great beginning and yes you MUST continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Exellent start, please continue.

Love the build-up.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
I would like to see another chapter too.

But probably for reasons completely different from those below. I would like the three parts of Karen to realize that she is making the biggest mistake of her life. I would like her loving wife side to realize that if she goes through with this, she will hurt the man she loves more than anything. I would like the no-nonsense side of Karen to realize the fullfilment of some idle fantasy could not make up for the pain and suffering a divorce could bring when the husband finds out. And I would like the inner whore of Karen to realize that she could introduce her husband to new wants and desires. That by talking to him and showing him what she would like, her inner slut could be used by the man she loves and adores, thereby making the experience better.

Of course, this scenario has as much chance of happening as a snowball fight in hell. Oh well, just my thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Less is More

Less is More. Most writers on here carry things WAY too far. Fourteen chapters of straight fucking. BORING!

This story is complete right now. There is no need to go further. Going further will ruin what you have done. If you want to explore the theme further, write a different story with different characters. It will be more interesting and it will expand your storytelling ability.

Once more cliche...what the hell... Leave them wanting more. Your story does just that. Each of us will complete it as we choose.

Great job. 90% of what is on here isn't even worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Interesting and well written

This is a well written and insightfull story about what goes through someones mind as they plan to cheat. A spouse who has gone this far and planned this much ahead will probably cheat anyway-if not today then furthur down the road. She has even planned what she would say to her husband if she got caught.

I would like to think that she would come to her senses but I doubt it. If you continue the story please include some consequences for her actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please continue

Nice build up. She must be caught of course, and it will be interesting to see where it goes after that. Understand that this is fiction and need not mirror life.

BarbTBarbTover 19 years ago
Reality

The story is very sexy, yet for most women (or men for that matter), it is very real. Not every attempt at being picked up by (picking-up) potential sexual partner is successful. Sometimes, the reality is that while we think we want something and are willing to attempt to achieve it, we really are not sure and therefore do not press the issue.

You should carry with the story. Of course, you can go two ways - one, you can have another trip where Karen is picked up or two, you can have Karen make peace with herself and with her husband (and he does not even have to know).

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Real

Women tend to be more pragmatic than men and I find your heroines approach believable as it is very similar to mine. The secret to a discrete extra marital fuck is to treat it as just that. Never make any emotional commitment. As an auditor I travel a lot and if you switch hotels regularly and avoid anyone you might see again the liklihood is in fact that you will not be caught. Incidentally my strike rate is only about 20 to 25 % because most men, bless 'em, are actually either faithful and/or a little scared.

satinlvr_mwfsatinlvr_mwfover 19 years ago
Great Telling of Inner Thoughts

It was nice to read a story including the character's inner thoughts. I was sorry to see it ended so quickly, and hope you do a sequel!

Thruster9Thruster9over 19 years ago
How about 3 or 4 alternate endings?

One where she decides not to do it (perhaps because something happens that shows how easily she could be tripped up even when she thought it was safe), one where she does it and gets caught, one where she does it and has some unpleasant experience causing her to regret it, and one where she gets away with it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LET HER GET FUCKED

let her find the man she is looking for a nigger and gets fucked until she goes come content, after a couple of weeks of fucking her husband she gives him a s. t. d. and he then becomes raging crazy of angry and beats the shit out of her and kicks her out so she can become a nigger whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LET HER READ THE STORY BY HEADHUNTERSTALES

A HUSBAND'S REVENGE AND SHE WILL CHANGE HER MIND.

phoenix764phoenix764over 19 years ago
Please - don't give us a wimpy husband

The story is great. It sounds like she is intent on cheating, and doesn't care about the consequeces. If she doesn't come to her senses and does cheat, please have her get caught. She should lose everything - the house, any financial items from the marriage, and her child ( i.e. the husband gets full custody - maybe even a restraining order ). Let her daughter know that mommy broke-up the family by lying and cheating. Maybe once she loses everything, she will realize the hoorible mistake that ruined her life. I hate cheaters. If they want to be with someone besides their partner, they should end the relationship first!

Don1028Don1028over 19 years ago
As usual there are two or three wimpy creeps......

who are so insecure that the thought of a married woman doing what they long to do makes them have a temper tantrum.

Of course they knew the plot before they read the story so their interest must be to have an excuse to vent their venom on the rest of us. Notice that most of the time they are not even brave enough to give their e-mail address.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Letting you know....

I'm telling you how it is...This was a waste of time to read. A '00' is more than adequate.

Mr CMr Cover 19 years ago
christ some of these people should be banned...

I'm giving a 50. On one hand I liked the story, I loved the approach. It's somehow calming to see a character that doesn't see relationship issues as earth shattering like some high school freshmen. On the other hand it feels incomplete. Whatever happens people expect something to stimulate them at least once every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Trolling for comments

This is classic trolling for comments, isn't it? Write the story to completion, or don't, but this 'tease' is not needed for someone with your writing skills.

B

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
Continue?

Yes. you could continue. Hopefully you find a way to rescue the marriage without her fucking around.

I prefer happy endings. And that does not include adultery.

APEXHAMLETAPEXHAMLETover 13 years ago
KEEP IT GOING

I LIKE THE WAY YOUR STORY STARTED. I THINK YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING GOOD HERE. KEEP IT COMING

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why not?

Let this be a tale of her descisons and the results that follow. She has this goal and should attain it, with the ugly consequences that can follow. Knocked up and a momentary thrill to give her impulses a the value they deserve

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
Please Continue Only If ...

you continue the story through the consequences of whatever her decisions are. You have not done that in other stories I have read. It might be a nice change. And by consequences, I don't mean that she ends up happy that she is able to cheat on her family.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
time to make the move

Enjoy the story very much. As a woman we are made to look like a tramp when we explore our sexuality. My mate loves me but dose know that he dosen't own my body as I don't own his. I can feel her what she is going though. So lets have the next parts to the story and see if her man understands. Most men don't mind them getting some pussy when away but don't want their wife getting some hard shaft in there pussy.

keep it going?

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
TALLY HO AND THE GAMES AFOOT

ride to the hounds chasing the Fox. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't relate or understand

Either she is faithful to her vows, her admitted promises over the years, to her marriage, to her kids and to her husband or she is not. If she puts herself in a position to meet someone for sexual intercourse as the goal she has already cheated. She has already proven herself to be distrustful and decietful, hardly the characteristics of a lifelong companion. Were I her husband and sniffed out her actions in hotel bar in Atlanta I would leave her and take the kids where she couldn't find them. This would be a gracious move on my part because then she would be able to fucked by all the strange men she wanted just never again by me.

thighsgentlypartingthighsgentlypartingover 6 years ago
Oh yes.....

.....please continue

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

She is already cheating on her mind, physically is only a matter of time.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

It's like knowing there is a train wreck up ahead and all you can do is watch. She will fail her husband, he will learn, and her marriage will end. It's almost sad, but maybe he will find a better woman next time.

kdad9010kdad9010about 3 years ago

Great story! Excellent take on the emotions. I would love to see it continued.

Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous