Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's gotten into me? You mean aside from James' fat cock, over and over again?"

Having just taken off his last piece of clothing – his boxers – Roger grabs his cock, energized by Ally's nasty words and whispers:"Jesus Christ!" as he starts wanking off like crazy. After using his left hand to open his door and feeling the chilly breeze on his naked skin, he says:"It's cold outside..."

"Then you'd better hurry up! Now go squeeze a load out of your fuck tube, so we can go home!"

Further excited by Ally's filthy language, Roger takes a few uneasy steps in the mud, then turns around to face the car again and kneels down, stroking his cock with both hands, doing his best to put on an interesting show. Meanwhile Ally scoots over into the driver's seat, closes the door and rolls down the window and says:"Tell you what, make it fast and you can cum on my blouse."

"For real?" Roger asks, extremely horny now.

"Sure, just stick your cock through the window and blast away!"

"But you never let me cum on your clothes!"

"Well, considering the fact that I am breaking with you as soon as you've cum, I figured I might as well make our last time together special."

"You're breaking up with me?" Roger shouts, one fist clenched around the base of his cock, the other one a blur over his shaft; rapidly approaching the point of no return.

"Off course I am! I am James' slut now and I have to be on his beck and call whenever he wants me to suck his cock again, or whenever he wants to stretch my ass again."

Feeling the cum actually rush up his shaft, Roger stutters:"Wha.. what... about me?"

Realizing he's about to blow, Ally gives him an indifferent look and says:"I really don't care Roger, you can turn gay for all I care!"

"Oh fuck!" Roger shouts as he jumps up, stumbling towards the open car window.

Quick as a cat, however, Ally rolls up the window and - with the press of a button - locks all the doors.

"Honey, please... you said I could... could cum on your... oh, oh, god, oh god!!!" Roger tragically whimpers as he pushes his pulsating cock against the glass and splatters a big squirt of cock juice all over it. Roger convulses violently and puts one hand on top of the car, for balance and support, as he can't stop looking at Ally, who is laughing at him, running her tongue all over the window on the inside – pretending to be lapping up all of his thick cum, tormenting him immensely! For the next ten seconds or so, Roger roars loudly and he keeps his cum-spewing cock aimed at Ally's mouth, through the glass; when his orgasm eventually subsides, he leans forward – pressing his shrinking cock against the cold, cum-drenched window.

Feeling his shaft wriggle around over the glass, in his own gooey cum, makes Roger's body shudder and gently rock against the car. Unexpectedly Ally rolls down the window and takes his half-flaccid cock in her mouth, thoroughly sucking his shaft clean for about a minute. When she's done sucking on his rod, Ally unlocks the car and says:"Come on, get in bitch, I'll drive you home!"

As Roger slumps down in the back seat, Ally starts the car and says:"Just so you know, you're spending the rest of the night on your knees, eating me out!"

Fighting a smile, Roger leans his head back, closes his eyes and whispers:"Whatever you say honey!"

12