Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she clenched her legs around my head, not to suffocate me but to prevent me from hearing what she was saying as I could hear her mumble. I kept licking and tongue-fucking her until suddenly I felt two hands on my back; instinctively I tried to wriggle free to see what was going on, but Ally increased the pressure she exerted with her legs, keeping me right there. I really didn't need to look: I knew there was only one other person in the room and it didn't take a genius to realize that me licking and tongue fucking my daughter's twat had made young Rick horny again. A few seconds later, I felt his massive cock against my entrance again and he shoved it in. I moaned, paused for a few seconds and then started doing my duty again. Although she let up a little bit on the strength with which she was clenching my head, she kept her thighs pressed up against both sides of my head. Half a minute later, I heard her say something though I couldn't quite make out what, but I soon found out. Rick slowly pulled out and placed the tip of his huge dong a little higher, tickling my asshole.

I panicked, stopped what I was doing and shouted:"No, Ally... not my ass." as I felt her legs clenching me more tightly.

As I was protesting and wriggling free, Ally shouted:"Mom, calm down!"

As Rick still hadn't pushed any deeper yet, I managed to calm down long enough to look up at her.

"Mom!" she said, loud enough to overcome the effect of her thighs against my ears. "I am going to release you, but you have to promise to stay where you are, okay?"

After contemplating my options, I nodded. She released her grip on my head and slid down the bench, sitting her ass down on the ground, her face now at the same level as mine.

"Not the ass Ally." I pleaded again. "Anything but that..."

"Ssssss." she said gently as she placed her index finger against my lips.

"Rick here would really love to fuck your ass... and I would really love to see it." she whispered.

"No, I... please... no". I begged.

"Relax, we're not going to force you." she said as she signaled Rick, who shifted his cock and slid it back in my soppy cunt again. As he started fucking me, Ally grabbed my head and gently placed her lips on mine and stuck her tongue in my mouth, no doubt tasting herself. Suddenly I felt her fingers on my tits, gently tugging my nipples. God, she knew exactly what buttons to press. My god, they were making me so fucking horny. Accepting signals from Ally, Rick dropped and picked up the pace to keep me from reaching orgasm. I knew perfectly well what she was doing: it wasn't enough to have Rick fuck my ass... a downright nono for me... I had to submit to it willingly; more so, she was going to make me beg for it. Getting stimulated from three different angles, I was in deep trouble: my mind was getting clouded, boundaries were fading as my body started aching for release of all this pent-up sexual energy.

When she figured I was ready, she grabbed my face again, broke the kiss and asked gently – with Rick still fucking my cunt:"You ready?"

"Ally, please, I don't...." I whispered, panting.

"I need it mom." she interrupted me. "I need to see you take his cock up your ass!"

"Ally..." I panted, my voice losing what little authority it still carried.

She planted her lips on mine again, kissed me ever so gently as she grazed my hard nipples with her hand again; the little bitch knew how to play me.

"Oh Ally." I sighed as soon as she broke the kiss. She must have signaled Rick again, because just two seconds later, he pulled out and placed the wet tip against my ass again.

"Is it okay mom?" she asked. I nodded submissively, my gaze directed at the floor.

But that wasn't enough for my daughter; she grabbed my head with both hands, gently redirected it so I was looking straight into her eyes and she asked:"I need to hear you say it."

"Yes, it's okay." I whispered meekly.

"What's okay?" Ally teased me, really pressing her luck.

Frustrated, I grunted:"Yes, I wanna get fucked up the ass!"

"Don't tell me, tell him." she said, tormenting me even more.

Fed up with all the humiliating hoops she was making me jump through, I turned my head and said:"Do it! Shove your cock up my ass and fuck me! I wanna get my ass fucked!"

Rick was only too happy to oblige and rammed his cock up my backdoor. Ally got on her knees, legs open and stuffed three fingers in her soaking wet hole.

At first my head was facing the floor, but Ally quickly used her free hand to pull my chin up and grunted:"Look at me." As Rick was pushing more and more of his giant cock up my ass, my face contorted and I flinched in discomfort.

Ally clearly got off on that and whispered:"God, this is making me so wet." as her fingers were going berserk down there.

"Fucking bitch!" I whimpered, as I could feel Rick stretching me, now almost completely inside of me. Ally laughed and gently slapped my face a few times, adding to the humiliation I was enduring. I could see she was about to orgasm. As her body started quivering, Rick pulled back for the first time, then pushed forward and pulled back a second time. Gradually he picked up the pace, making me whine and moan as I experienced pain, lust and pleasure all at the same time. The more I wailed and grunted, the harder Rick seemed to get – at least that's how it felt – and the more violent Ally seemed to orgasm. Not too much later – thank god – Rick suddenly tightened up and gave me several hard thrusts as he splattered his cum deep in my bowels. I screamed as he stretched me. Ally seemed to get a second wind from my screaming.

"Oh fuck yeah!" she whispered, still fingering her sopping twat like crazy.

Then suddenly, it was all over. Rick shrunk, slipped from my battered ass and Ally came down from her orgasmic cloud. With her hand soaked in her juices, she grabbed my hair and pulled me closer so she could kiss me and stick her tongue down my throat. Rick, completely drained, rose to his feet, stumbled around a bit before taking his towel and heading towards the door.

"Thanks ladies, interesting sauna this was!" he whispered, still a bit out of breath.

As Ally and I were still kissing, neither of us paid any attention to him.

About a minute later, when we broke our kiss, I got up from my submissive position and sat down on the bench. Ally stayed on the floor, relaxing her back against the lower bench.

"Sore?" she asked, with a grin.

"A little bit." I replied.

"How about a nice hot shower?" Ally asked. "To clean all this filth off you?"

I nodded with a smile.

We picked up our towels and left the cabin. After letting me take the lead, Ally informed me that the showers were at the end of the long corridor we were in.

"Take a left." she added when we were about halfway there.

When I looked ahead, towards the end of the corridor, I saw a sign: MEN LEFT– WOMEN RIGHT.

"Left?" I asked, making sure she knew I had seen the signs.

"Yes, left." she replied.

I turned the corner as indicated and I just knew – without having to look – that my daughter had a wicked smile on her face. A smile, probably as wide as my own!

12