Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging from the noises Maggie was making with her mouth, she didn't seem to be doing anything against her will. Ally smiled when she noticed me, and continued rocking back and forth, grinding her no-doubt wet cunt over her newfound friend's face. It wasn't so much the submission which surprised me... as I've mentioned before, sooner or later, Ally dominates everyone she comes in contact with, especially sexually. It was the timeframe; in a matter of minutes, she'd been able to transform the high of a successful shopping spree into a depraved lesbian scene.

"Whip it out Roger," Ally said, as she moaned briefly.

"What?" I asked, surprised.

Ally looked down, lifted her cunt off Maggie's face for a moment and asked, "Why don't you open your legs like a good little slut for Roger?"

Maggie raised her head until she could look at me under Ally's ass and pulled her legs up and put her feet at least a meter apart, giving me an unobstructed view of her twat. Then, she laid her head back down as Ally squatted back down on her face.

"Jeez," I whispered, baffled at how quickly Ally had trained her new pet. As I started hearing slurping sounds again, I quickly unzipped my pants and pulled them down along with my boxers and slowly walked over to both women, rubbing my erection in anticipation.

I stepped in front of Ally, presenting her my hard dick, against my better judgment, realizing fully well she was never going to suck it. And as expected, she didn't... instead, she pushed her lips against the tip of my cock, bumped her cheek against my shaft and stuck her tongue out to touch and gently lick my balls. As usual, she was teasing the shit out of me and deriving great pleasure from my growing discomfort. I knew better than to follow my instincts and try to jam in her mouth, so I kneeled down and was about to ram my cock up Maggie's apparently willing twat. Then, Ally suddenly dismounted Maggie's face, pushed me out of the way and started licking her friend's twat. I was so close to sticking my cock in an actual pussy... still, my little cocktease had bested me once again.

Although Ally's ass and cunt were right there, only a good meter away, I knew they were off limits unless she explicitly offered them, so I didn't even bother. I scooted up, heading for the only hole I still had a shot at; Maggie's pie hole! I'll never know for sure, but for a moment Maggie actually seemed to be getting ready to take my dick in her mouth, licking her lips and gawking at my large, swollen cock, now merely inches away from her face.

But when I was in range and Maggie slightly parted her lips, Ally -- who'd also noticed what I was up to -- moved her right hand up and inserted three fingers into Maggie's mouth. Without stopping her licking action, Ally looked up at Maggie and nodded no. It was a small, almost trivial act, but one which had dire consequences for me... again! When they broke eye contact, and Ally removed her fingers from Maggie's mouth, I could see her demeanor had already changed towards me. Still hoping -- against better judgement -- I leaned forward a little more, presenting my dick to Maggie, nearly touching her lips now. To my horror, she yanked her head back a used her hand to slap my hard dick away, not gently, but rather hard. The sound of the slap reverberated through the room. Ally, who was watching the scene, moaned rather loud and began licking and eating out Maggie with renewed zeal.

Realizing she was getting rewarded for treating me like crap, Maggie forcefully grabbed my big cock, tugging and pulling on it callously. My body rocked back and forth, trying to minimize the discomfort her harsh treatment was causing. Being a sucker for humiliation, my cock grew even harder and actually started throbbing. Concerned she might actually be giving me pleasure if she kept tugging and pulling -- although she was way too callous for that -- she let go of my dick and slapped it down hard several times, causing it to veer up and down like crazy. As Ally clearly liked what she was seeing, she brought Maggie even more pleasure, by not only licking her twat, but also her asshole. Maggie moaned and closed her eyes, enjoying the extra affection.

After five or six seconds, she opened her eyes and slapped my cock again, in the same hard disrespectful way, and then again, and again. Until my body suddenly convulsed and my balls contracted. Recognizing I was cumming, Maggie suddenly reached out and grasped my shaft with both hands, squeezing my tube shut at two places. Crazy with lust, but unable to cum, I just gawked down as I felt my body trying to hold back the convulsions, destroying my orgasm. Although I was frustrated beyond words, I wasn't angry or violent... after all, the little bitch was only doing what she thought would please Ally.

With a wide grin on her face and a sparkle in her eyes, Maggie held on to my dick with both hands for as long as she could, even when I reclined and slumped against the kitchen wall, into a sad pile of pitiful testosterone, desperate for relief which was no longer possible. Ally smiled and greatly enjoyed the view of Maggie ruining my climax. I knew, and so did Maggie, that she was going to get rewarded for abusing me like that.

Ally, not one to postpone rewards or punishments, grabbed Maggie's ankles and pushed her legs up towards her upper body, opening the little bitch up even more than she already was. Then, while looking straight at her, she stuck out her tongue back up her twat while she slowly inserted a finger into her sensitive asshole. Maggie squirmed and moaned quite loudly. After several minutes of playing with her like that, driving her crazy and prepping her for a powerful orgasm, Ally got back on her knees and inserted three fingers of her other hand into Maggie's wet twat, all the while moving her finger in her ass around as well.

"Oh god," the bitch whispered as both her holes were now getting molested.

"Get on your knees and jack off, Roger," Ally commanded, "Show Maggie what a useless fuck whore you really are."

I did as I was told, figuring this was the only way I could be sure to reach any kind of climax, Maggie turned her head towards me and laughed at me, "You pathetic fuck", as her body began going through the first of many convulsions to come.

"Six potential holes, four hands and two pair of tits to fuck... and you still have to do it yourself," Ally mocked me, realizing this kind of debasing language wasn't only edging me on, but also her friend.

Once again, Maggie laughed at me and whispered, "Oh yeah, you fucking wanker!"

With everything that was going on with these two gorgeous women, it should come as no surprise that I was hard again in a matter of minutes. Ally, as usual, judged our limits to perfection and managed to keep Maggie right on the edge, until I was ready to cum.

Seconds before I was about to ejaculate, Ally said, "Do it Roger, dump your load on the floor... right next to us, and you'd better not get any on us." At the same time, she increased her fingering, stimulating Maggie into a mind-blowing orgasm. With only a few seconds difference, I exploded and wasted my big, juicy load on the cold floor, while Maggie screamed and trashed around Ally fingers, probably experiencing one of the best orgasm she'd ever had.

When I was done, I slumped back against the wall and watched Maggie orgasm for another minute or so, then watched as the women made some sweet love for another couple of minutes, licking, kissing and touching each other everywhere.

Then Maggie started putting her clothes back on, grabbed her shopping bags and got ready to leave, looking down at me, whispering, "Bye."

I nodded, not knowing what else to do.

Then she turned to Ally and said, "You know, Chris will be home in about an hour or so, you're welcome to join me."

Ally smiled and said, "I've had enough excitement for one day; I am just going to give him [signaling at me] another uncomfortable hard-on, and then I am turning in... you'll be okay on the couch, right?"

Maggie glanced at me for a moment, then looked back at Ally and asked, "You don't even sleep together?"

"Only on rare occasions," Ally replied with an evil grin.

"That's so hot," Maggie said, leaning in and kissing her, as she moved her hand down between Ally's naked legs and ran her index finger slowly over her wet slit. Ally allowed it and waited patiently for Maggie to break the kiss and say goodbye again. After showing her to the door, Ally came back into the kitchen and squatted down in front of me, still butt naked.

As she caught me staring at her wide open twat, she smiled and said, "Yes, I've been spoiling you rotten today, haven't I... not only did you get to see my cunt and tits, you've also seen quite a lot of Maggie, haven't you?"

Slowly she extended the index finger of her right hand and gently touched my flaccid dick.

"But then again, you've been such a good little bitch today, such a pathetic wanker... I am proud of you," she whispered condescendingly. I moved my hand up and gently reached out to touch her breast, not her nipple or areola, just the bottom of her globe, but as soon as I actually touched her skin, she slapped my hand away and whispered, "Uh uh, no touchy!"

"Did you like seeing me act like a complete whore for our neighbors?" she asked, tracing her finger up and down my flaccid shaft, "Seeing me do things to and for them I'll never do for you?"

I nodded yes, no point in lying.

"You like Maggie, don't you?" she asked, taking my tiny dick in her hand.

Again I nodded.

"She's got beautiful tits, doesn't she?" she whispered.

"Mmmm," I replied.

"And her pussy really tastes wonderful," Ally smiled, wanking my tiny dick up and down.

"Talking about eating pussy... you've been such a good boy today, would you like to suck my cunt?"

It was the only sexual act she would let me perform on her; once in a while, usually when I had been good -- according to her twisted standard -- she would blindfold me and let me eat her twat. Sometimes it was freshly washed, sometimes there was still cum in there from whoever she'd fucked. Sometimes she'd lay down on the bed and enjoy the whole experience, sometimes she'd simply sit on the couch and watch TV, uninterested.

"Considering you've already seen me naked quite a lot today, I guess we can forego the blindfold just this once," Ally said as she got up and propped one leg on the nearby sink, spreading herself up for me. I got on my knees, pressed my face against her wet twat and started licking. While my right hand instinctively wrapped around my tiny dick, my left suddenly ended up on her ass, squeezing her left cheek.

"Take your hand off my ass Roger, it's not yours to play with," she warned me. I corrected my behavior and continued licking her. It was the most intimate I could be with her, so I enjoyed it; although she clearly didn't; she didn't moan, not once nor did her breathing change.

After five or six minutes, she put her foot back down and squatted down in front of me again, grabbing my dick, which had grown to a moderate erection.

"Oooe, look who's awake," she whispered seductively as she stroked it o so gently. I closed my eyes, realizing she was about to make my dick hard as wood. She leaned in and softly, sensuously, licked my lips. Once I was fully hard, she let go of my dick and redrew her face from mine.

As I opened my eyes and looked at her, she smiled down at my throbbing cock and whispered contented, "There, that 'll do," and gave me a peck on the forehead before getting up and leaving me there.

"Goodnight," she said as she headed for the master bedroom. I looked down, contemplated wanking off again, but decided against it as there was nothing to jack off to anymore.

The next day was even worse; Ally had invited Chris and Maggie for lunch in our apartment; there was no mystery as to her intentions. At about half past twelve, our doorbell rang. Ally, who was in the kitchen preparing lunch, shouted, "Whip out your cock and open the door will ya?"

"Are you serious?" I asked dumbfounded as I got up, peeking into the kitchen.

"Just do as I say, Roger, I don't have time for your stupid questions," she replied as she checked her pots, without looking at me. I reached down, undid my zipper and pulled out my massively hard cock. A little reluctant, I headed over to the door, took a deep breath and opened up. Our downstairs neighbors nodded at me with a smile, briefly looked down at my cock, and walked right past me, into the living room area.

Ally walked out of the kitchen, wearing an apron over her summer dress and said, "Hey guys," as she approached the three of us.

Before giving Maggie a peck on the cheek, she said, "Get on your knees Roger, and jack off."

"Right now?" I asked dumbfounded once again.

"Yes, right now," she said as if her request was perfectly normal, "I want your fucking sperm on the floor, right here."

I briefly glanced at our guests, and noticed an evil grin on Chris' face as he saw me sinking to my knees and began pumping my hard cock.

Ally extended her hand towards Maggie and said, "Here, let me help you," taking her purse and helping her out of her white jacket, and throwing both items on the table next to her. Maggie, planning on sitting down on the couch, suddenly felt Ally's hand holding her in place and then unzipping her red skirt. Startled, she looked down, realizing what was happening. Chris' smile grew even bigger. A few seconds later, her red skirt fell down her legs and I was staring at her black panties. Ally then started unbuttoning Maggie's white blouse, slowly. After her blouse hit the floor, her bra was next. Ally quickly unclasped it, letting it drop to the floor.

Then, standing behind her, Ally pulled down her panties, exposing Maggie's whole naked body to me. Chris unzipped and fished his cock out, staring at the scene, not minding that I was able to see his girlfriend's naked body as he knew, just like everyone else, that I wouldn't be allowed to touch it. As Maggie's gaze alternated between my face and my hand pumping my big cock, Ally slid her index and middle finger up her twat and began abusing her right in front of me. Pretty soon, Maggie was gasping and moaning, enjoying her submissive role. Everyone kept doing what he or she was doing, as we were all waiting for Ally to make the next move.

I looked up at Ally and Maggie and with two sets of crazy horny eyes on me, I wasn't going to last very long. Moments later, I began ejaculating all over the floor in front of me.

Ally smiled wickedly and waited for me to finish, then pulled her fingers out of Maggie's twat and whispered in her ear, "Get on your knees dear!"

She helped her down, making sure she kneeled in my sperm, leaving her hot and bothered, frustrated for everyone to see. Ally then turned towards Chris, who was still jacking his massive cock. She reached under her own skirt and pulled down her panties, wriggling out of them and hung them over Chris's head, the crotch area directly under his nose.

Chris immediately began pumping his dick harder and faster, drawing in Ally's scent. When he was about to cum about twenty seconds later, Ally whispered, "Come here," gently taking his free hand and guiding him towards Maggie, who was still on her knees, looking at them. When he was right in front of her, his purple dick inches from Maggie's face, Ally finished the job; she placed her mouth over Chris' and began frenching him through the crotch of her panties, pushing them partially into his mouth.

To say that that sent him off, would be an understatement. His sperm burst out of his cock with such force that I could hear it splatter against Maggie's face. I had rarely seen such a huge amount of cum leaving just one cock. Maggie was completely soaked, there wasn't a dry spot left on her face or her hairline when Ally finally broke the kiss. She stared down at Maggie, a huge smile on her face, then turned to Chris who looked like he was going to topple over any second.

"I'll go and check on dinner," Ally said, leaving all of us right where we were.

Chris sat down on the nearest chair and said, "God, that's one hot piece of tail."

"Off course you wouldn't know," he quipped as he and Maggie laughed at my expense. In their amusement, they chose to overlook the fact that Maggie had been humiliated and degraded far worse than me this time. Stripped bare and fingered before my eyes, made to kneel down in my sperm and made to take one of the biggest and filthiest of facials I had ever seen. And she was still frustrated. Ally's sexual skill set was extensive, but the thing she was best at was to dominate and humiliate a person, sometimes even without them realizing it.

Chris and Maggie got cleaned up and after an awkward silence of about twenty minutes, we had a nice, almost normal dinner -- except for the fact that I was kept out of every conversation. Suddenly we heard music and Maggie informed us that the frat boys on the ground floor were having a party.

Chris, the asshole, grinned and said, "Ally, do they know about Roger's... affliction?"

Ally looked at him for a moment, then at me and I knew I was in trouble. I could literally see her thinking and formulating a plan. She was going into whore mode, and I knew I was going to get destroyed, again, probably in front of Maggie and Chris. Ally got up, walked out and headed towards the bedroom.

"Someone's in trouble," Maggie mocked me as she reached over, undid Chris' pants and bent her head down in his lap, sucking on his flaccid dick. I watched the scene for about thirty seconds, glancing at Chris' smug face once in a while. While she nursed on her boyfriend's dick, Maggie pulled her white blouse and bra out of the way and began playing with one of her nipples. Moments later, we noticed Ally opening the front door and walking out, wearing nothing but a flimsy nighty. It was short enough to reveal she wasn't wearing any underwear. I took off my pants and followed her out. Maggie and Chris, eager to see what she had in store for me, followed her as well. Except for Chris' pants, which he had also discarded, they remained fully dressed.

Halfway on the stairs between the ground and first floor, I stopped. She'd done it so many times, and yet her speed and powers of persuasion still baffled me. There she was, sitting on her knees in front of the apartment -- door open -- and had her mouth wrapped around one of the guy's cocks. She was sucking on it like it was going to shoot M&M's. She couldn't have had more than twenty seconds to get into that position. When Ally noticed me standing there, she began dragging his saliva-drenched shaft all over her face, looking at me with a serious face, dripping with contempt. I took my hard cock out of my boxers and started wanking off. Chris and Maggie were right behind me and began enjoying the scene as well.

After giving his cock another tongue bath, providing it with a new layer of saliva, Ally began beating herself with it, slapping his hard tube all over her face. Against her nose, forehead, in her eyes, her chin, all the while keeping half an eye on me. Maggie meanwhile reached into Chris' boxers and started playing with his dick, getting it rock hard in a matter of seconds.

"Is that your boyfriend?" the guy Ally was sucking off asked.

"Mmmm," she replied, nodding her head. The guy openly laughed at me and stuck his cock down her throat, as deep as it would go, making Ally gag on it.

Maggie giggled and said, "Fuck," as she got down on her knees, turning half around towards Chris and began sucking on his cock. I sat down on my ass and continued wanking off, right next to Maggie and continued watching my girlfriend suck yet another stranger's cock. After having shown and proven his dominance, the guy let up and took his cock out of Ally's throat, which prompted her to start slapping it against her face again, over and over. This continued for many minutes. Several people at the party passing by the front door looked on for a few seconds, some of them smiling and giving the guy a thumbs up, some even patting him on the shoulder. Meanwhile the lucky guy just sipped from his beer bottle and looked down at Ally sucking his cock.