Ally - Born To Dominate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To Ally's surprise, the guy's fat cock suddenly -- unexpectedly, while she was beating her face with it -- started spewing thick, filthy cum. After a moment to get over the initial surprise, Ally began slapping the dick even harder and faster against her skin, making sure his cum ended up literally everywhere, whispering, "Oh yeah, you motherfucker."

This in turn caused Chris to cum, and as she felt him tense up, Maggie took his cock out of her mouth and aimed it at me, sitting right next to her. Chris spewed his load all over the left side of my face, my left shoulder and arm and a few drops in my hair. I couldn't care less, I was still wanking, hoping to dump a load myself pretty soon.

When Ally's guy was empty, she swallowed his cock one last time and sucked it all clean. As she looked me in the eye while swirling her tongue around his dick, and even licking his balls -- her slut face covered in his disgusting cum -- I shot my load, flinging my cum down the marble stairs beneath

me. The guy stared at me with a look of disgust on his face, clearly not thinking very highly of me -- who could blame him. Then he stuffed his cock in his pants and turned back inside. Ally got up and started coming back up the stairs, thinking it was over -- she'd drained her guy and humiliated me -- but another guy stepped out and added some bonus time to her little adventure.

"Yo bitch, what about me?" the guy stated arrogantly, taking out his massive cock. I honestly couldn't tell whether it was his roommate or just another guy attending their party, I am not that good with faces. Ally stopped dead in her tracks; she hated being talked to like that. She glanced back at the guy, clearly drunk and rowdy. It was clear that he would be very rough and disrespectful. Under any other circumstances, she would have turned the guy down faster than taking a breath, but now she had me to consider. It came down to her pride versus humiliating me -- and probably herself in the process.

Suddenly, Ally walked right up to the guy and kneeled down in front of him. Everyone knew she was doing it just to spite and degrade me.

"No no, I don't want a blowjob... I wanna doggy-fuck," the guy stated unabashed.

"Oh my," Maggie said, as she started jacking Chris' tiny cock again. Even being the spiteful slut that she was, this request caused Ally to pause for a moment, but only for a moment. She just turned around, her back towards him and her face towards me and she got on all fours right in front of this cheeky stranger. Her nighty was short enough so he could see both her holes without having to pull it out of the way.

"Yeah, that's what I am talking about, you fucking cunt!" the guy moaned as he got in position behind her and disrespectfully slapped her ass.

Ally looked me dead in the eye without any sign of emotion, and she kept doing so, even after he had roughly penetrated her and began fucking her cunt hard and rough.

"Jesus fucking Christ," Maggie whispered incredulous as she swallowed Chris's cock again, sucking it with renewed zeal. For minutes on end, the stranger fucked my 'girlfriend' right there in front of me, and I couldn't even get hard again to jack off to it. Meanwhile Maggie was doing her best to nurse Chris' cock back into an erected state, right next to me.

"Oh yeah, fucking slut," the guy suddenly moaned, as he shot his load deep inside 'my girl'. She took it all without blinking an eye or showing any emotion. He pulled out, insolently slapped her ass and headed back inside, not even taking the trouble to put his cock away. Before Ally could get up, a third guy kneeled behind her and shoved his cock up her loose twat. She took it like it was nothing. A baffled Chris and Maggie both gasped and moaned, and Maggie -- inspired by Ally's extreme sluttiness -- turned around with her ass towards the apartment and pulled her red skirt up, exposing her panties.

While she continued sucking Chris's cock back to life, she pushed her panties down to her knees, exposing her ass and cunt for all to see. This gave Chris' cock the little push it needed as it quickly grew into another monumental erection.

"Oh you fucking slut," he whispered as he saw his girlfriend opened up for all to see.

It didn't take long for the first interested guy to approach Maggie's backside, wanking his dick.

"Touch her and I'll knock your teeth out," Chris grunted, setting a clear boundary.

There wasn't any doubt in anyone's mind that he meant business. He didn't mind her acting like a slut and showing her ass and twat to anyone within range, but that was as far as he was willing to take it. Maggie enjoyed his protective, masculine, testosterone-dripping side and rewarded him with an even more zealous blowjob. As Maggie sucked him off, Ally continued to let herself get fucked by her third guy, who was pumping her like there was no tomorrow.

Ally continued to look me in the eye, as she was rocking back and forth to the guy's thrusts, probably getting off on the fact that she knew I wasn't going to get hard anytime soon. Suddenly, several minutes later, while Ally was still getting fucked, Chris started moaning again. Maggie, horny and nasty as fuck, pulled his cock out of her mouth and brought it over to my face. As she continued to massage it, she kept the tip of it pressed tightly up against my forehead. When Chris convulsed moments later, his cum seeped out and dripped down my forehead, alongside my nose, down my cheek and chin, onto the stairs.

I just sat there, too lazy and too frustrated to move. I don't know whether my disgusting facial was the trigger, but at that moment the guy fucking Ally shot his load up her twat and pulled out. She had served as little more than a cum receptacle for yet another drunk, horny guy, but she didn't care... her main concern was that she was degrading me to my very core, with a little help from Maggie. As soon as the third guy walked off, Ally wobbled towards the stairs and began climbing them. She looked down at me -- figuratively and literally -- as she passed me by, cum on her face and cum running down her thighs. I peeked up her nighty and caught a glimpse of her well-fucked cunt. I got up and followed her back to our apartment, Chris' two loads still on me.

Before entering our own apartment again, Ally got on her back in the doorway, spread her legs as she hiked up her knees and said, "Eat it!"

I knew she was referring to the two loads of cum -- and not her twat. I am sure that if there had been any way she could have made me eat the cum out of her pussy without actually touching it, she would have made me do that. So, I kneeled and ate her pussy out, mainly tasting warm semen. Ally didn't mind being a complete whore, even for perfect strangers if need be, as long as it made me an even bigger whore!

It took me a while to clean her up down there. She wasn't after an orgasm, she just wanted me to eat sperm. By the time she had had enough, I was finally hard again. Bad timing as usual, because as soon as Ally had gotten her rocks off, she got up and closed the door, without even saying goodnight. Already on my knees, I figured I might as well dump another useless load on the cold, hallway floor. Ally turned off all the lights in the apartment and went to bed.

There I was, alone, pathetic and wanking my huge cock for no one to see. I arched my back several minutes later and deposited a rather large load on our welcome mat. I used that same rug to rest my head on as I went to sleep, as I heard the noises from the party two floors down. Somewhere at that party, there were three guys who's cocks had been inside of my girl. Four, if I included the asshole.