Allyson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,564 Followers

That began another humiliating ritual Allyson came to despise. Once a week, usually Tuesday's after she got back from her earlier session with the judge, she'd be called in to kneel between his legs and, with her head between his thighs, pull open his pants and do him. Since he'd showered very early in the morning, by the time she got to him in the late afternoon his pants and crotch were ripe from several visits to the bathroom. Having an unwashed penis with white underpants yellowed from urine in her face, in her mouth, and under her nose Allyson found it was almost impossible not to gag. These sessions became the most despised moments of her week.

The worst of it for Allyson came after the second Tuesday. Trapped between his thighs as she was, there was no way escape when he ejaculated. She was either forced to try to swallow everything, or accept his semen on her face. After her first 'facial' John had the sick notion that she looked sexier wearing his semen; he insisted she not clean off until after dinner. She found it especially humiliating serving John and Hannah their nightly meals while she was still decorated with John's fresh sperm, the shiny sticky goo pasted all over her face.

One evening had been even more degrading than most. John had spewed so much of his sticky smelly sperm on her face she felt compelled to wash most of it off. John noticed right away. He made a remark to Hannah who suggested Allyson be punished for disobedience. While Hannah held her hands she was forced to bend over John's knees. He gave her several vicious swats on her bare behind. Then they insisted she stand in the corner with her maid's dress wrapped around her waist and hands held over her head so they could look at her cherry red rear end while they finished their supper. She was forced to remain that way until they retired to the living room, where she was treated to another opportunity to have her face covered with her fiancé's sperm.

Later, much later, after they went to bed she was allowed to clean the dinner debris up.

All these terrible things had happened so fast, it didn't seem possible but it was already Thanksgiving. In fact she would have probably run away, or gone stark raving mad if Paul hadn't started to show up.

++++++++++++

After Lauren's visit to John and Hannah's, and her follow up conversation with Paul she investigated Allyson's legal situation. To her amazement she discovered Allyson's case had been settled several weeks before. All the charges against her had apparently been dropped when someone interceded. Who had stepped in she didn't know; it was what she subsequently found out that nearly overwhelmed her.

Allyson's current visits to Judge Lewis were not only irrelevant, they were probably illegal. Judge Lewis had retired some years earlier, since then he'd been known as someone who would step in and help in some situations. What was most revealing was the unmentioned reason for his retirement; it had been discovered he had a penchant for young girls. Rather than throw him to the wolves as a child molester, he'd been allowed to retire with his dignity un-besmirched. It hadn't taken much for Lauren to connect the dots, though she barely knew Allyson the thought of what the poor girl must have been put through all the past weeks filled her with revulsion. She decided, without anyone else knowing, that she'd resolve Allyson's 'probationary sessions' on her own.

Paul meanwhile had gone to his mother in search of some answers about Allyson. He found out his mother had no more knowledge than before. She still believed Allyson had some kind of hold over John, and that she was keeping Hannah and John from making their engagement formal.

Paul didn't try to disabuse his mother of her misconceptions. He knew his mother, and understood she'd prefer her wrong information to the truth anytime. What he did uncover was the rough details of Allyson's normal work days. With that knowledge at had he planned a course of action of his own.

++++++++++++

It was a Monday morning; around 10:00 a.m. Allyson had been wearing her shock collar for five days. She hated it, but had accustomed herself to the morning jolts. Hannah had left for wherever it was she went in the mornings, and Allyson was alone doing the laundry. She had developed a pattern of sorts; Mondays were laundry days, Tuesdays she spent with the judge, Wednesdays she cleaned, Thursdays were for polishing and Fridays were usually reserved for preparing for some weekend activity she never got to participate in except as servant.

So there she was, 9:00 a.m. Monday morning, yanking sheets out of the washer to hang on the line when the doorbell rang. Who could that be she wondered? Hannah had arranged almost everything so that virtually no one showed up when it was just Allyson. She put down the wet sheets and went to the front door. She peaked through the peephole and saw it was Paul.

What was he doing here she wondered, and should she even open the door? He rang the bell, waited; then rang it again. It was apparent he wasn't going away. Allyson opened the door a tiny crack, "Yes, what you want?"

"I need to come in."

"No you don't, now go away." She closed the door.

He rang the bell again.

She waited.

He rang it again.

She reopened the door, "I said go away."

"And I said let me in."

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"Oh really? What's the big deal?"

"You're the big deal, now let me in."

If you don't go away I'll call the police."

"Go ahead, call them. They'll do what? Arrest me? I don't think so."

"So what do you want? I have my work to do."

"If you don't let me in I'll tell Hannah and John you were rude to me."

She thought about that. He might have been sent over by his mother, the mama's boy, "OK, but this better be important."

She opened the door.

Paul walked in and looked around, "So what are you doing today?"

"Laundry, why are you here?"

"Where's the laundry?"

"Look will you tell me what you want. I told you I have work to do."

"I said where's the laundry?"

"In the back. So what do you want?'

Paul slipped by her and walked toward the back of the house. Having been there twice before he had a pretty good idea where he needed to go. He got to the laundry room and peered around, "It looks like you're almost finished."

"Well I'm not."

He pulled out a folding chair, "Sit down."

"Will you get out of here?"

He gently pushed her into the seat, "I said sit down."

She found herself seated on the tiny chair. Paul looked around, "It looks like one more load, then two drying cycles, right?"

"Yes, I mean no. I mean I'm hanging things out. So why don't you leave so I can get finished." She started to get up again.

He carefully forced her back in the seat, "You're not very good at this. Now watch me while I finish this up."

"Will you get out of here?" She tried to get up again. He helped her back in the chair again.

"Just watch." Paul proceeded to load the washed sheets in the dryer, and the dirty sheets in the washer, "I'm an old hand at washing clothes. You just watch and listen."

Allyson sat back. She didn't quite know what to think.

Paul poured in some soap, set the gauge, and turned on the machine. He then turned around to Allyson. He saw what she had on. Even though it was a hideous outfit, nylon, semi-transparent, largely shapeless, and marked with places where she'd been sweating, he thought she looked really pretty. She probably had her hair up at the start of the morning, but it was halfway down now. She was wearing what was obviously a dog's collar. He chose to ignore that. "You look tired Allyson."

"Will you leave?"

"No, let me talk. When was the last time you were out?"

"That's none of your business."

"I want to take you out today."

"I have work to do."

"Look Hannah won't be back till after 1:00. This is your last load. How about I take you out to get some brunch?"

"I have other things to do."

"Like what?"

"Well..."

Look, whatever you have to do we'll do it together. We'll get done in half the time, and then we can go to MacDonald's; how about a bacon cheeseburger?"

"How about you leaving?"

"I'm not leaving. I'm here all morning. I'm taking you to MacDonald's."

She breathed an impatient sort of tired sigh, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're my girlfriend."

"Oh get real."

"You remember the beach? I told everyone you were my girl. You didn't argue then?"

"Well no."

"OK, then it's settled Paul Hanson is taking his girlfriend Allyson to Macdonald's where they can each eat a cheeseburger."

"If I agree to this absurdity, you'll leave me alone?"

"Maybe, well at least for today."

"Promise never to come back."

"No way; I might come back tomorrow."

"No you can't do that I'm a meeting with my probation officer tomorrow."

"No I don't think so."

"Yes I go every Tuesday."

"Not any more."

"Oh shut up."

"OK. Now watch me while I hang these sheets on the line." For the next forty minutes Paul finished the last load, and hung everything out.

Around 11:00 he took her arm, "Ready for the big burger?"

"After that you'll leave?"

"After that I'll come back and take the sheets off the line while you put on your afternoon French maid's uniform."

"You know about that?"

He smiled, "I know everything."

He got things together. They went to Macdonald's, and each bought a burger and a coke. He kept up a continuous line of questions, most of which she refused to answer, but some she felt trapped in.

He asked her, "What are you going to do when you grow up?"

She ignored him.

"Ever thought about getting married?"

"You know the answer to that."

"I mean to a real man."

"You know any real men?"

"How about me?"

"You're too young."

"I'm perfect for you." He was amazed at how easily he'd slipped into questions about marriage. Maybe it was because he knew how badly she'd been misled, or maybe how badly she was being treated. Then again, he really liked her. He wasn't ready to marry anybody, but the thought had come to him he could park her someplace till he was ready.

Long about 12:00 they were back and together they got the sheets off the line. She walked him to the front door.

At the door he turned around, "OK, how about a kiss for the help."

She kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks. Look, I'll be back Wednesday and we'll do some more work." Without waiting for a reply he turned and walked down the sidewalk.

Allyson stood leaning on the front portal watching as he walked away. What did he know about the judge? What did he know about what had been going on? Why had he come here? What was he talking about coming back on Wednesday? It had been good to see him.

++++++++++++

Tuesday morning, to everyone's surprise they got a call from Judge Lewis. He'd finished with Allyson's rehabilitation. There was no reason for her to come anymore, and he'd be sending her paperwork on to the proper services for final treatment. In a week or so she'd be able to go to police headquarters and retrieve her driver's license.

Allyson was delighted. She clapped her hands together, "Oh this is wonderful!" She smiled prettily at Hannah, "This means pretty soon you'll be able to leave."

Hannah only said, "I'm very pleased for you Allyson. I'm sure John will be delighted as well." A few moments later, after Allyson went back to her room to change into her regular morning work uniform, Hannah was on the phone with John. He'd already heard. Someone had gotten to the judge, and he'd backed out of their agreement. There wasn't anything anybody could do.

++++++++++++

Tuesday night had been worse than usual for Allyson. Hannah said she had to go out so that left she and John home alone. Once upon a time that had been how it always was, and Allyson could fondly remember the closeness they felt toward each other. But since Hannah had come that warmth had long since disappeared; lately it had been all about finding new ways John could degrade her.

That Tuesday, after they'd discussed the end of her probation John hinted that nothing had really changed. Allyson still had to stay on as cleaning girl and maid for Hannah since John was extremely close to landing several important contracts. Furthermore, he explained to get Hannah out of the picture they'd have to stage some kind of phony confrontation that would cause everyone to think Hannah wanted to leave, and that Allyson picked up the broken pieces of John's life. He explained that only after he got the new contracts could they find a way to send Hannah away.

Allyson wanted to believe John, but no sooner had he discussed their new plan then he was back to his new old tricks. Once again Allyson found herself kneeling at John's feet with his pants undone and her using her lips and tongue to please him.

This time however, since she and John were alone she suggested they actually go to bed like they used to. He demurred saying he was too tired and too stressed. Then when she suggested he at least wash himself so she wouldn't have to smell a lot of day old urine, he got mad, he lifted her from the rug, turned her over his knee and spanked her. But this time when he spanked her he used his belt. It not only hurt ten times more, but the leather was so stiff Allyson could feel the stripes were opening her skin.

It hurt so much she cried, something she hadn't done when he'd only used his hands. She could tell her tears turned him on, and that led him to beat her even harder. Afterward he made her apologize for making him so mad. She had to promise to not ask him stupid question or do inane things like ask him to wash when he knew he was clean.

Then he made her kneel back down and satisfy him, but this time he told her she could only use her lips. She wasn't allowed to put it in her mouth or touch it with her hands or fingers. Using only her tongue and lips made it fifty times harder. He kept getting hard, then soft, then hard again. Finally when he did ejaculate he went all over her face and her nightie.

More than that, this time his semen was mixed with urine. She never felt so debased in all her life. The man she once loved had peed on her face. After that he made her lick his penis and his pants clean. He sent her to bed without being allowed to wash up, and he warned her if he saw her in the morning and she looked like she'd washed he would buy a cage for her to sleep in.

Allyson knew then, after that night she was certainly trapped. She had no money, no real clothes, no car, nothing. That night she lay in bed and, after a good cry, resolved that she'd find a way to get through what had been happening to her. She just didn't know quite how yet. Once upon a time she'd just loved John; then she learned to love and fear him, after this last night all that was left was the fear. She was afraid that between he and Hannah they might really hurt her. She was doubly afraid that if she tried to run away they might do something to permanently hurt her. There she was. She couldn't run, but she knew she couldn't stay, and there was no one to help. Sure there was Paul, but he was still a boy. She liked him, well maybe she did, but she dare not put him in the middle.

++++++++++++

The next morning, after John and Hannah left Allyson found herself doing her Wednesday chores; the vacuuming and scrubbing. She absolutely despised the blue cleaning uniform, and the uncomfortable white work shoes. She was just finishing up vacuuming the living room. It was just a little after 9:00 when she heard the doorbell ring. She turned off the vacuum and went to see who it was. It was Paul!

Allyson opened the door and scolded, "I thought I told you not to come back?"

"I didn't obey."

"Well I can't let you in. This is my busiest day. I can't spare a minute."

"What do you have to do?"

"I have to vacuum the whole upstairs and down, and I have three bathrooms and the kitchen to clean."

"Tell you what. You vacuum while I do the bathrooms. Then we'll do the kitchen together."

Allyson gave him a suspicious look, "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you're my girlfriend, and I want to help."

She was even more suspicious, "How did you know the judge was going to let me off my probation?"

"I'll only tell you if you let me do the bathrooms first, OK?"

"OK."

For the next two hours Allyson vacuumed while Paul cleaned three dirty bathrooms. By 11:00 all that was left was the kitchen. He suggested, "Tell you what, since the kitchen is kind of small for two workers at one time, I'll clean while you watch and ask questions."

So the two of them went to the kitchen; Allyson set up a chair at the doorway and watched while Paul got down on his hands and knees and started to clean the kitchen floor.

Seated on the chair her blue work dress naturally rode up a little. Paul could see the marks on her behind, but he kept quiet. He figured she'd tell him when she was ready.

She asked, "How did you know the judge would end my probation?"

"I knew because he never had anything to do with your probation. In fact you never ever really had probation. My father fixed it."

"What do you mean your father fixed it?"

"Well my dad liked John. He thinks he'd make a good partner in the firm one day, and he didn't want some maid screwing up his chances. After all he was already doing John's family a favor."

"You said something about that at the beach."

"Yeah your John never got his job based on merit. His father called my father. That's how he got his job."

"What about the judge?"

Lauren found out about him. Did you know he'd been forced to retire because of child molestation?"

"Somehow I'm not surprised. I suppose you know about my sessions with the judge?"

"I do."

"You don't care? I mean it doesn't bother you?"

You mean that the two fiends you live with arranged it that some old pervert would take advantage of an unsuspecting woman? Yes it bothers me. It bothers me a lot."

"Then why are you here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you know what I did."

"What they made you do bothers me. The fact that you did it doesn't. I mean what choice did you have? I mean I think you had choices. You were either just too blind or too scared to know."

"You're not mad at me?"

"No, you're my girlfriend."

"Oh cut it out."

Paul crawled across the floor. He'd finished anyway. He knelt at her feet, "You know you've never really kissed me?"

"I kissed you Monday."

"That wasn't a real kiss. I mean a real kiss."

Allyson involuntarily backed away slightly, "I know what you really want."

"What's that?"

"You know."

"No, what?"

"You want what the old judge got. What I have to do for John every single night."

He grinned, "You could if you wanted to, but I was just thinking about a regular kiss."

Allyson backed completely out of the room, "You're all the same. She started for the hallway."

Paul got up, followed and caught up with her. He put his hands around her waist and turned her around, he wasn't smiling, not anymore, "You don't know me. You don't know what I want. You don't know anything." He kept his hands on her waist so she couldn't get away, but he made no attempt to get any closer.

Allyson was scared, but not in the way she'd been scared of John. She couldn't explain how she felt right then, not exactly, "You taking me to MacDonald's today?"

Paul let her go. The crisis seemed to have faded a little, "Certainly not. We're going to Denny's."

"I can't go out like this?"

"I bought you something. Wait here. Paul ran to his car, grabbed a bag, and ran back inside. I pretty much know your sizes. I hope you don't think I'm being presumptuous." He handed her the bag.

She looked inside. There was a sweat shirt, a pair of jeans, some tennis shoes, and a bra, "Turn your head."

carvohi
carvohi
2,564 Followers