Allyson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers

"I will not."

She didn't argue, "She stripped off the ugly blue dress, and just as quickly slipped into the things Paul had gotten her. The sweat shirt was baggy but comfortable. The jeans were too tight, but she didn't care. The shoes fit fine, she looked up at him, "You said Denny's?"

He grinned, "Why don't you drive."

"Sure why not?"

He stopped her for just a second, "You know that collar just doesn't work with the sweatshirt."

Allyson self-consciously reached for the object around her neck.

He grinned, "You want to take it off while we're at the restaurant?"

"I can't get it off."

"I'll get it." Paul pulled out a tiny wrench, "Here let me. When we're done we can put it back on if you like."

She leaned her head forward. Paul found the well hidden hinge and untightened it. He handed her the collar, "There we go. We can put it back on when we get back to John's."

Allyson felt for the collar around her neck and found it was gone. For the first time in days she felt truly liberated, "Nice job."

"Thanks. It was the least I could do."

"Wow, really, why?"

"You forgot? You're my girlfriend"

They went to Denny's. They each got scrambled eggs, sausage, orange juice, and coffee. It was the best meal she'd had in months.

She got to drive back to John's house. Paul walked her to the door, after refastening the collar he said, "Want to know something?"

"What?"

"I had a great time."

"Me too."

"Want to know something else?"

"OK what?"

"Hannah will be gone all day tomorrow. She won't get home till after 10:00 p.m."

"Tomorrow's Thursday. How do you know?"

"Tell you tomorrow." He turned to go, but stopped and turned back, "I still haven't gotten a kiss."

Allyson felt like she wanted to kiss him. She felt like hugging him too, but something held her back. She couldn't explain what it was; maybe it was just gratitude, "Maybe tomorrow."

He smiled, "I can wait."

She whispered, "Tomorrow then." As she walked back in the house she thought, there's nothing John can do to me, not anymore.

++++++++++++

Hannah had been out with some of the wives. First they'd visited several of the more prestigious antique shops, and then they stopped in to get a drink at a downtown tavern. She'd made one small purchase, a dark brown Eighteenth Century vase one of the other women said looked like an original made by somebody she never heard of. It was a little pricy, but the purchase held her in good stead with the women so she felt it was worth it. Then when they stopped at the tavern, though the other women all selected some variation of wine she opted for a lager beer.

It was while she was finishing her beer she noticed him. He was tall, muscular, and good looking, and he was clearly trying to get her attention. The other ladies, one by one, all said their good byes. Finally she was there alone. The man casually strolled over to her table.

"Drinking alone?"

"Yes, it seems all my friends have deserted me."

"May I buy you another?"

"I suppose so, but only if you'll join me."

The man sat down at her table. They talked for about a half an hour. He explained how he was involved in collections and in righting wrongs. She didn't quite understand what he did, but the way he described it he sounded quite mysterious. One comment led to another, and before she knew it she was across the street in a hotel room with all her clothes off. They stayed there the better part of the afternoon, and made plans to meet again on Thursday morning. He wanted to make it a day.

Hannah drove home feeling pretty good about herself. She was a little worried John was going to back out on their arrangement and turn back to Allyson. This new guy looked like a possible hedge on her investment. Besides John wasn't much in the sack, and more and more lately he'd been making Allyson perform her little routines. Hannah was just horny and insecure.

++++++++++++

That Wednesday night the three of them were all sitting around in the living room. Dinner had been broiled salmon followed by a cocktail. Allyson got some of the fish, but wasn't permitted anything alcoholic on the presumption it would tire her out too much. They let her have a glass of milk.

So there they all sat; Hannah sat back relaxed and reflected on her afternoon adventure and tomorrow's renewal of same, John surreptitiously watched Allyson for any sign of independence he might feel inclined to punish, and Allyson pretended to be her usual obsequious self but in reality thinking about Paul's visit the next day. She kept arguing with herself. First she wondered if Paul, at twenty-one, was just too young and immature and it would be wrong to lead him on. Then again, though a little thin and nerdy, he was very handsome and had a great personality. Even more important, she realized he knew more about what she'd been going through than he was admitting, but he was still hanging around. He was either planning on taking advantage of her himself, or he did care about her. If it was the first she'd flatten him, but if it was the second maybe they could work something out.

Allyson was discovering things while she knelt there at John's feet in her flimsy little nightie waiting for the signal that would put her between his legs again. Even though she'd be grimacing through another face rape she had to make some kind of decision. There were these men, or man and boy anyway. Whereas John had endeared himself to her by appealing to her inadequacies, Paul, for reasons she didn't understand, seemed to give her confidence. Paul was good for her, she realized that. John was like an addictive drug; he had been since she'd met him. She wondered why she had listened to him and majored in literature. It qualified her to do nothing except maybe teach school. She should have gone into medicine. She wondered if it wasn't too late; she was out of money, and at twenty-three probably too old. She wondered what Paul would think. Maybe she should ask him. No she didn't think so, he wouldn't understand.

John stretched his legs, "Oh boy, am I tense."

Hannah got up, "I think I'll go upstairs."

John smiled down at Allyson, "Boy do I need a pick me up."

Allyson put on her smiley face, crawled over, spread his legs, and reached for the zipper to his pants, "Can I wash afterwards tonight?"

"If you do a good job." He tousled her hair as she reached in his pants. He was feeling benevolent this evening, maybe she should clean up later.

++++++++++++

It was Thursday morning. Paul got in his Chevy and started for Allyson's. It was funny how she'd wheedled her way into his life; she had become the only reason he got in the morning. Imagine that; Mr. Independence getting hung up on some east coast liberal arts major. He understood what his problem was. He wanted to extricate her from the quagmire in which she found herself, but her escape wasn't his job, it was hers. She'd dug the hole she was in, and only she could dig herself out. If he tried to do it he'd only be lifting her from one bad place to deposit her in another. She had to see it, she had to figure out, and she had to be one to follow through. It would be nice though, when she pulled through, if she noticed him.

++++++++++++

Thursday morning arrived. John went off to work. Hannah got dressed and disappeared. Allyson had started her chores even earlier than usual. By 8:30 she was finished. She tidied up, slipped on a clean work dress and sat down near the front door to wait for Paul.

The moments ticked slowly by. She watched the minute hand slip by. The hour hand crossed the 9:00, the 10:00, then the 11:00 marker. Paul said he was coming. He'd never let her down before.

Outside, about a block down the street Paul sat in his car. He was watching Hannah as she sat in her car. She must have figured something out, and was waiting for someone to show up.

Close to 12:00 the woman finally drove away. Paul followed her for several miles at a distance then turned back around to get Allyson.

When Paul at last reached the front door Allyson was in no mood to go out with anybody. He rang the bell. She didn't answer. He rang again. He knew she was in there. He walked around to the back door and called out, "Allyson. Allyson there's a reason why I'm late."

The back door opened, it better be a good one."

He laughed and started for the door.

She held it open just a crack, "What's you reason?"

"Hannah was waiting down the street. She probably suspects something."

Allyson stepped out on the back porch, "You think she knows about you?"

Hardly, she probably thinks John might be coming back."

"You mean he might have changed his mind about me?"

Paul sensed the false hope building in her heart. He wondered how he could tell her without losing her himself, "I couldn't say. John is obsessive about his career more than anything. You'd probably be the best judge as to how he feels toward you."

Allyson thought about that. John wouldn't give her the time of day without getting something for himself first, "You think he's covering his ass."

"I don't know. He might still love you. He might be protecting himself too; that game they played with you using the old judge and all could easily backfire. You'd be the one to do that."

"What do you think Paul?"

He noticed she'd put extra emphasis on his name. She suspected the worst from him, "That's not a fair question. For myself I hope he turns into the meanest most selfish bastard alive, and I hope you grow to hate him. But I want you to have what you want for yourself. If you think he's coming back to you, and that will make you happy, then I'll have to accept it. I won't like it, but I'd have to accept it."

"You want him to be mean to me."

"I didn't say that. If you want to know what I want ask me."

"OK, what do you want?"

"The truth? If I could have my way I'd want you to go inside, get your pocketbook, come back out, get in my car, leave with me, and never come back here."

"You are crazy."

"You asked."

"You think he might be back today?"

"No."

"But you're not sure."

"Look Allyson I think John's a rotten bastard. I hate him. I'm so jealous I could kill him. I don't know what to say. I want you, but I want you the right way."

"What do you think would be the right way?"

"You walking away from this. You just looking at me, and saying I want to be with you."

Allyson was already off in her own little fantasy world, "You should leave now. I think I'll wait around to see if John does come back early."

Paul saw the futility of argument. She had her dreams, and he wasn't a part of them, but at least he'd tried, "You still have my phone number?"

"Yes."

"If you change your mind, or if you just want to get out a while you can call."

"OK."

"You will, call I mean."

"Sure, I will."

He knew it was a lost cause. She was lying to herself again, "OK, well good bye."

"Good bye."

++++++++++++

Hannah hadn't left. She'd watched Paul follow her down the road, and then watched him turn back around. She had suspected someone had being seeing Allyson. Someone had found out about the old judge. It had to be the Hanson's boy; the one who'd taken her to the beach. The kid obviously had some kind of crush on Allyson.

After Paul turned off she turned back around too, and followed him back. Sure enough he'd gone to see Allyson. She didn't wait around. She pulled to side and called John, and let him know what she saw. Afterward she drove on into town to meet with her new playmate. The way she figured it; she wasn't getting any action from John anyway, and if he started to cozy up to Allyson again she'd be even further down on the list. What did it matter, she'd done nothing wrong.

++++++++++++

John got Hannah's call. If that was the case, that the Hanson kid had stopped Allyson's phony sessions, then that opened up a whole new can of worms. He couldn't risk letting the old judge's trickery with Allyson leak out; that would wipe out what he'd accomplished. There was only one logical thing to do; he'd have to pull Allyson completely back in line. He knew how to do it too. He called in his secretary, told her he was leaving early, packed his briefcase, hit the parking garage, and started back home.

carvohi
carvohi
2,570 Followers