All Comments on 'Almond Street'

by Wanderer49

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
blairasbblairasbalmost 15 years ago
Laughing

Not all in all a bad piece of writing..... but First Time is more "virginity" stuff..... Also I think you meant "crotch". Crutch is the thing you use when you have a bum leg.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story.

Ignore the idiots who focus on one small error. This was great work - please keep the story going.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Arseholes

There are some in the world, including your ignorant commentators. This is erotic writing of the highest order. Only your penultimate para was unclear. I think something's missing there?

You write excellently. Keep going, more please!

I know writing of ths quality doesn't come quickly. It's a labour of love, as mine is, taking ages to get it exactly right. Just keep at it.

Wanderer49Wanderer49almost 15 years agoAuthor
Second-last paragraph

Thanks, Scotsman. It's the second-last paragraph that's the problem. A couple of words dropped out. It should read:

"She thanked Sally. Her thanks were sincere. In Anna's office she told Anna that she would meet the other girls when she came to do the video shoot, but that now she would go straight home. She accepted $1000 from Anna and put it in her purse."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW

brilliant story, when are the sequels coming?

bikefreakbikefreakover 13 years ago
Lovely story

This was a very interesting story particularly because it dwells so completely within the thoughts and reactions of the "heroine". This was written with a realism and no-frills attitude that I found refreshing. I certainly hope there will be sequels and sequels to come. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was pleased that I was able to get a woman's view.. very well written, as are her other stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous