Almost a Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle was slow to start and it seemed like he was doing all he could to control his eagerness to ejaculate He entered me one inch at a time, rubbing his knob up against my clitoris from time to time, bringing me to even greater heights of desires.

He fucked me and he fucked me as I responded so willingly, cumming once again from his aggressive motion and perfectly paced penetrations. I now wanted him to cum so badly. I badly needed to feel his body twitch above me and hear him groan as his sperm and semen mixed to work its way down his long shaft and into my womb. Then, after I could sense he was almost there I responded by working my cunt tight over his cock, squeezing it tighter and tighter, asking him to cum, begging him to cum. Then, just as I had envisioned, his balls let loose and he exploded with everything he had, thrusting and thrusting to ensure every last drop was spilled deep into my body. I could feel each spurt as Kyle's hot ejaculation filled my womb and was enthralled to see the look on his face, to hear his groans and grunts, to hear him stifle a scream. It was everything I wanted and there was no doubt, what he wanted and deserved... A perfect ending to a perfect morning. We had finally consummated our relationship and I had just fucked the man of my dreams after a year of waiting. Thankfully it was all I imagined it would be and then some. Our first time making love to each other was one hour we both would never forget, with hopes there was more to come, so much more.

It was time to end this forbidden morning of adulterous sex as it soon dawned on both of us that my husband was at work only a few minutes drive away, and though unlikely, he could show up at anytime......That would be awkward! Neither of us had given that possibility any thought until now. We were only focused on each other, and I am sure the rest of the world didn't exist in either of our minds from the moment Kyle walked in my front door, until he walked out the same door, one hour later.

Before his time to leave, and with the scent of our lovemaking still in the air, Kyle opened up more about his feelings for me. I now heard the confirmation I needed to hear that our relationship wasn't just about sex, it was so much more. I think he wanted to tell me he loved me, but those words were yet to be spoken. Maybe I might love him, what do I feel? Where was this going to end, what path were we heading down, how could I ever stop this affair, and would I want to? So many questions, so much joy.

We both reluctantly dressed and I slowly walked Kyle down the hall to the front door. One more caring kiss and a hug, and as the door opened he let me know how much this morning had meant to him and asked, if he could.. 'visit' ..with me again, soon. ...Yes I said,... absolutely yes, don't wait too long.

I slowly got back into doing whatever it was I was doing but my mind never wandered far from thinking about what just happened between us, and how it all happened. It was hard to believe.

It wasn't long before confirmation of the previous hour appeared as Kyle's delicious cum started filling my panties. I think I will just leave it there for now and enjoy the sensation of still having him with me.

Time to change the sheets and wash the evidence. I don't want to leave any signs of our sex in the bed.

Chapter Six

It was now mid December and Christmas was approaching fast. We had moved from our first home to the duplex we were now in but had a chance to again move to a single family home on January 1st belonging to Alec's Aunt and Uncle. We wanted out of here so were both OK with moving once more.

All of this moving hassle kind of put a damper on any plans Kyle had for coming by to see me before Christmas, so we would have to wait to continue our lovemaking. But, we stayed in touch on the phone, and both knew it was only a matter of time before we got together again.

We settled in quickly to the new digs, having done this many times before, and it wasn't long before I was back into a routine. Alec was busy at work and up to his neck in hockey and curling. The kids were doing well at school and my days were as boring as ever. Of course, comparing this mundane January morning to that morning in December I spent in my bed with Kyle, any day would be boring.

I soon found myself fantasizing about Kyle and wishing he would show up again at my door so we could once again spend an hour or so in my bed while kids and husband were elsewhere and was so pleasantly caught off guard by what happened next.

I had put the kids to bed around 8 and changed into my nightie, settling in to watch a bit of TV. Alec had left about 8:30 for his weekly hockey game and was expected home at 11. The night was mine.

At 9:00 pm precisely there was a gentle knock on our front door. Making sure my housecoat was secure I went to the door and could see through the glass that it was Kyle. He had shown up at my door, once again unannounced but certainly not unwelcome. I happily invited him in not really sure of what is intentions were, or his expectations. Alec had just left and he was only about a mile away from our house at the local arena, at least I hoped he was.

Was this visit about having sex or was it just a quick visit knowing my husband was close at hand? Kyle then told me he had just left the arena and that Alan was on the ice in full gear with 1.5 hours of scheduled ice time in front of him, plus at least another 1/2 hour to change and get home. He knew I now had 2 hours free and he wanted to spend them with me. Was it all right if he came in and stayed for awhile? .... I think it was about sex.....yeah!!! .... the wait was over.

The children were sound asleep and I didn't think there was much chance they would awaken so it looked like the stars were aligned for us once again. I was only wearing a skimpy nighty under my housecoat, with no bra and no panties, so I was definitely dressed conveniently for the occasion.

We both headed for the couch and sat down holding hands as we began chatting about this and that. Kyle was quick to take hold of my shoulders and kiss me ever so gently as he told me how much he had missed me and how hard it was for him to wait and how many times he had tried to get to see me alone before today. He said he knew he was taking a risk tonight but he just couldn't wait any longer to see me, to touch me, to kiss me. He wanted some reassurance from me that I was feeling the same way and he wanted to also be sure I was OK with the plan we would not be interrupted by a husband. I was quick to assure him I was comfortable with his timing and we would be safe to do what ever he wanted.

Within minutes he was helping me take off my housecoat and I could see the gleam in his eyes as he noticed what I was wearing, or more to the point, what I wasn't wearing. His hand soon found my breasts under my nighty as he rubbed them ever so gently, working towards the nipples and tweaking them over and over to make them swell and point like little arrows. It was now my turn to help out and I easily slipped the top of my nighty down over my shoulders exposing both of my pink breasts to him as I continued to encourage his fondling. I then leaned back and thrust my boobs upward, hoping he would soon be kissing and sucking them as well, which he did so willingly.

Our sexual attraction to each other was obvious and we both knew it involved more than just wanting to fuck the other, but when you get this close, in this atmosphere, it is almost impossible to keep your clothes on. It is even more impossible to stop the inevitable after so many passionate kisses and such intimate touching. There was no way we were going to let this moment pass, never mind the risk. It was unstoppable. We were going to fuck right then and right here, on this couch, no matter what.

Between his tender kisses on my lips and his many kisses to my breasts I was on my way to being as horny as ever, and was eagerly anticipating what was to come. He then put his hand under my nighty between my thighs and searched out my hidden hole with his fingers, which was not covered by any under wear and was already dripping with my hot love juices. He easily found the waiting passage and inserted himself to finger fuck me for a long time as he continued to shower me with kisses and words of passion. My God I was horny and it all felt so good, so damn good.

We were still on the couch 15 minutes after he showed up at my door and it didn't look like we would be leaving it anytime soon. My thought briefly went to the kids but I was 90% sure they would not be up so I let things continue unabated. I was also reluctant to mess up our bed with Alec due home shortly so the couch it would be. I just hoped he wouldn't smell the scent of our lovemaking when he walked in, or see it in my eyes. I think I will just pretend to be asleep, as I have my doubts I will feel like actually sleeping after this. I will just lay there and relive these moments, but I can do that with my eyes shut.

The next thing I knew my nighty was pulled up from my knees and was now bunched up around my middle. There it would stay for the next 45 minutes. My breasts were exposed and my crotch was exposed. Perfect, he had easy access to both and I was so turned on by this scene I could melt.

Kyle was still fully clothed but as soon as he pulled up my nighty he was up pulling down his pants. Not off mind you, just down. He then slipped off his shirt and reached down to slide his underpants out of the way exposing his monster to me for the second time. Oh my God how happy I was to see that beautiful specimen once again.

After another 5 minutes of mutual foreplay he guided me to lie on my back on the couch. Kyle then began to work his cock ever so expertly into my hole. I was wet, and it was an easy target, even for his large piece of manliness. We fucked for about 10 minutes missionary style with his thrusts going in to me deeper and deeper, his speeds varying from slow to fast and back to slow, making sure I felt every inch of his cock and he felt every inch of my cunt. My first orgasm of the night was only seconds away.

Kyle then pulled out, after I let out my squeals of delight from my orgasm, and sat upright on the couch. It was obvious it was my turn to climb aboard and straddle his legs cowgirl style from on top where I could grind his stiff pole to my hearts content. I spread my legs over his hips and reached down to find his hard on and steer it into my hole. I pressed my tits on his face and then backed away so we could kiss, followed by more tit slapping, all the while he was getting some serious fucking by me. I could not get enough of this man and made sure I was getting every inch of his big cock into my body, while rubbing myself to an easy orgasm. Jesus did I come. It was absolutely beautiful and it made him smile like a Cheshire cat.

I had not yet sucked on Kyle's gorgeous cock and it was now the perfect time to do so. After exploding over him with my second orgasm of the night I slipped off to station myself on the floor between his bare spread knees. It was kind of strange to see he still had his shoes and socks on with his pants pulled down to his ankles, considering what we were doing, but it was also kind of sexy as well. It served as a reminder that we were both stealing this moment with a time limit hanging over us. He was certainly prepared for a quick get way if necessary. I loved the exotic excitement of it all.

I slowly reached up and grabbed hold of his 7 inches of throbbing meat while watching the look in his eyes as I began to place his penis in to my waiting mouth. I had not done a lot of cock sucking in the past seven years, but I wasn't a novice either. I just knew that what I was about to do to him was going to be OK and he would enjoy it as much as I would. I slowly put my lips against his knob and began kissing it, then rubbing his shaft against my face. I then slid it inch by inch into my moist open mouth, realizing once again it was bigger then any cock I had ever sucked on before and wondering if I could do this with out gagging. The taste of his pre cum was sweet and delicious and it told me he was well on his way to blowing his load. I was eager to encompass as much of his shaft as I could and took at least 6 of his 7 inches to the back of my mouth before feeling I was at my limit. I then began to slide my mouth up and down over his shaft as I literally tried to 'suck him off ' and make him cum for the first time tonight, while I was still kneeling on the floor between his legs. I was never a fan of having someone cum in my mouth but I wasn't going to stop if he started to blow. It was my chance to show him how much I cared for him and my chance to take our sex to the next level. I so badly wanted this man to cum, even if it was in my mouth. Kyle was in 7th heaven from the look on his face but he some how managed to keep from ejaculating and experiencing the rush of cumming in me. I am not sure if I was glad he didn't fill my mouth with his sperm, or disappointed he didn't, but it was close. I thought I had done a pretty good number on him and making him cum right now would have been very satisfying for me, in my mouth or not. He managed to hold back in spite of my efforts. This man had amazing control as well as stamina. Our relationship was still new so maybe extreme oral sex will have to wait.

After many minutes of giving Kyle the head he so desired, he asked me to again lay down on the couch on my back with my knees apart. Thinking I was once again about to be penetrated by his still rock hard penis I was quick to oblige. Much to my surprise and pleasure he positioned himself so his head was inches from my groin and then went down on me. Kyle was soon licking all parts of my pussy from top to bottom He would concentrate on sticking his tongue in my hole then push my love lips from side to side with his tongue and nose, trying hard to achieve some type of penetration. Then he would work up to my clitoris and kiss it and suck it, driving me crazy. It wasn't long before I let loose with another wild orgasm and watched silently as he finished off with tender kisses all over my love spots while smiling at me so softly. It then dawned on me... this was the first time for both of us to share oral sex with each other. Wow!... let's do it again...and as it turned out, we would.

Before I could move he was upon me again, shoving his swollen penis into my body, filling me over and over. I had just barely finished an oral climax and now I was being pleased again by this young man helping to continue my last orgasm. I came again within minutes and let out a scream that would wake the neighbours, never mind the kids. It was then I felt Kyle's body tense up as he prepared to explode his full load into my love hole, with a look that told me he was going to leave this house as satisfied as he had ever been in his life, and with his balls completely drained. His stifled groans and grunts as he filled my cunt with his cum were all I wanted. The night was a success for both of us.

I had just fucked my husbands best friend, again ...well, he was my best friend now!!!

Time was passing quickly and we both gave thought to the possibility that Alec could be home early. What if he had an injury, what if the power went out, what if, what if. It was time to get dressed and get this over with. Kyle only had to pull up his pants and put on his shirt. It was even easier for me. Two tugs on my nighty and I was done. No need for a housecoat at this time. I still wanted to look sexy.

It was now 10:15 and Alec was expected home by 11. Kyle wanted to talk with me for a few minutes before leaving. I was kind of expecting some serious words from him at this time in our relationship and wasn't shocked or disappointed by what he had to say. He wanted me to hear that he was smitten by me, that he felt I was everything he ever wanted in a woman, that I was the prettiest and sweetest young lady he had ever met, that making love to me was the best experience that ever happened to him, and he wanted me to know..."that he was in love with me", "that he absolutely knew, he loved me".

I think I was already aware his feelings had gone this far, and as dangerous as his words were, I was excited and flattered to hear him say so. Knowing he might utter those words one day, I was still unprepared. This was heavy stuff and opened a door I wasn't yet emotionally ready for. It created confusion, and yet also created so many wild possibilities. What do I do now, what do I say? A simple

" Thank You " seemed pretty lame but I was fighting the urge to tell him I loved him as well.

I didn't really know for sure if I did love him, and once it is said, it's hard to take those words back.

I eventually responded by telling him I too was smitten by him and that I felt he was one of the best things to happen to me in many years. I wanted him to know how happy I was he had come into my life at this time. I told him how handsome I thought he was, how kind he was, how good he made me feel when we were together and how I too was enthralled with the passion in our love making,...but...

I wasn't sure if I loved him. " I think I could be in love with you as well," I said "I am just not 100% sure, I am very confused about my feelings right now"... and hoped that would be enough. Was I in love with him, or was it just a case of uncontrolled infatuation? I needed time to reflect on what had been happening to me these past 12 months and all that was being said. I had some serious questions to ask myself and some serious issues to deal with.

All seemed to end well with what was said between us and he was soon out the door with another invitation from me to return soon, very soon I hoped. It was 10:30 and time for me to get to bed.

Alec was home right on schedule at 11 and he could sense I was still awake. Of course I was. I had been lying here for 1/2 an hour reliving what just took place on my living room couch with Kyle's abundant ejaculate still oozing from my vagina and it was driving me wild. Within minutes of crawling into our bed my husband made it clear he was in the mood as he started to caress my boobs and work his way down to my bottom. I guess my sexual appetite had been so aroused earlier I actually found myself eager to be fucked by my husband as well. Why not, he is my husband and it was what a young man and wife do. Besides, he would be getting a fresh wet deck which he loved. Hopefully he just wouldn't know why it was so wet, or feel what was still soaking in me, slowly dripping out of my love hole. Much to my surprise I climaxed quickly, as did he, and it was time to go to sleep. I am pretty sure that just the thought of those two cocks being in me tonight, so close together in time, helped me to climax so easily and so quickly. It was all good... Kyle was happy, Alec was happy, and so was I.

Chapter Seven

It was only two weeks later when Kyle came calling again, and again late in the evening and it just so happened my husband was out of town for 3 or 4 days.

I had put the kids to bed as usual around 8pm and then changed into my night attire and settled in to watch an hour of TV before calling it a day. Little did I know that I would only get an hours sleep that night as a result of a surprise and welcome visitor to my home. I could see it was Kyle before I opened the front door and my heart jumped a mile. I wasn't totally expecting him tonight but I guess I was secretly hoping he would show up, and there he was.

Come in, please come in. Why didn't you phone? I had no idea you were going to be here tonight. He