Almost a Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alanjmp
Alanjmp
3 Followers

told me he wasn't sure if everything would work out, but by the afternoon he saw that things were in order and so he made the decision to drop by and hoped it would be OK with me. He told me he knew Alec was out of town and I would be alone at home with an empty space in my bed that he was hoping to help fill. Could he stay the night? My God, did I just open the door to this gorgeous young man and now he was asking me if he could spend the entire night with me? I was trembling all over with school girl anticipation of what was to come and was quick to answer, yes, yes I would love it if you stayed the night with me. We had only twice spent an hour or so together at one time before, and now it looked like we would spend 9 hours together. The evening had promise, oh so much promise. Can this be real?

What about your wife Elaine I asked? Won't she be wondering where you are? Kyle assured me that wasn't a problem so I never asked any more. If he was OK with it, then so was I.

We headed straight for the couch which was the scene of our past sexual encounter only 6 or 7 days ago. There was lots of small talk to start accompanied by a few kisses and tender caressing of each other. It felt so good to be touching him once again and to have him touching me. My house coat was still on but I knew I was almost naked underneath. No bra, no panties and just a sheer nighty to keep it all ever so interesting. After about 5 minutes of hot interaction I slipped off my housecoat exposing the outline of my young female body to his beautiful eyes. It was obvious he could see my nipples poking through my top and also my firm breasts, shrouded by my tight nighty. It made us both aware of how much we wanted each other for this third time and it wasn't long before we were in to adventurous foreplay with only one thing on our minds.

I had got away with having sex on this couch before with Kyle, without being surprised by my two children, but that had all happened in a moment of uncontrolled passion, with time limits, and it was a hell of a risk I had taken. Things were escalating too fast and I could feel it would only be minutes before I had to have his beautiful cock in me once more. If we didn't stop now, it was going to happen on the couch again. We had ample time to fuck with the whole night head of us so it would be foolish to start it here. It was time to move our lovemaking to the bedroom, where we could lock the door and do whatever we wanted, as long as we wanted, with no fear of being caught by kids or husband. I took his hand and led him to my bed. This was going to be one amazing experience for the both of us that this time was going to last all night. How lucky were we.

Once inside, with my bedroom door locked, the warmth and comfort of our privacy soon over came both of us and we quickly began sharing kiss after kiss, leaning against the wall, as we set ourselves up for what was to come. Kyle was now reaching down to feel my love hole and his hand quickly worked it's way to my scantily clad bottom as he rubbed my lips and worked a finger around my cunt. Oh how I loved it when he finger fucked me. It was such an intimate moment between two young people who had connected so well and were so full of raging testosterone and hormones.

He slipped off his shirt, dropped his pants, removed his socks and asked me to pull down his undies, revealing his monster penis once again. He was 100% naked for the very first time in front of me and it was a pleasurable sight to say the least. My God this man had a desirable body, and the big piece of his hard manhood hanging down in front of me didn't hurt the image of his exposed body in front of me. Small cock or big cock, I would fuck this man any day, but big was better, so much better.

I then dropped my nighty to the floor and moved in closer for a much needed hug and a lasting kiss while pressing tight against his penis. It was so like the times we were dancing at house parties or cabarets, only this time there were no clothes between us. Just bare skin with a clean warm bed beckoning us only two feet away.

It was only 9:30 and we were already fucking our brains out. How long could this go on? Well, as it turned out, it could go on all night. I don't know how many times we stopped and started having intercourse but it was at least every hour with short rests in between. Kyle seemed to have a never ending supply of sperm and semen, and I had a never ending appetite for both, so we had an amazing evening together. It may never be matched again by either of us. His stamina, energy and ability to manufacture cum were amazing. He could be aggressive when called for, but ever so tender and gentle at times. I loved all his moods and his techniques.

For a 24 year old he was very good at making love, very good. How lucky was I.... this man not only loved me, he loved fucking me and I loved being fucked by him. The closeness I felt was overwhelming at times and I never wanted this night to end.

We made love a hundred ways that night but a few stick out as being memorable.

Starting out missionary style just seems normal so we started out screwing each other with me on my back and Kyle entering me from above. It is always a nice feeling to lay back with your legs spread anticipating what is coming next. You also get to make eye contact and that adds to the intimacy of the moment. And so, we started our night of lovemaking, a night that would take me places I would never forget and a night that I hoped would never end.

Time has a way of slipping by when two lovers are so focused on bringing pleasure to each other so I would have to guess we were maybe screwing missionary for 15 or 20 minutes. It was long enough to get me my first orgasm of the night, but not my last. Our kissing was non stop, the penetration all I could ever want, and the feelings between us as we shared our bodies with each other were sensuous.

Now it was time to shift positions and as Kyle slowly withdrew from my hole he settled in on his back. It was my turn to ride him from above. This man had just given me a fuck of a lifetime and I badly wanted to repay the favour. Straddling his lean body like a cowgirl on a horse I bent forward to kiss him then brushed my beautiful 22 year old breasts against his face over and over as my big nipples hardened and his lips fought to suck them as they passed by. Sitting back and looking straight in to his eyes I reached down and grabbed his solid cock to insert it into my dripping cunt. Oh my God, was this ever going to be a ride. I was quick to take it all in and after 10 minutes of humping I began the process of making him cum. It was his turn and I so desperately wanted him to cum in me as I rode him from above. I sat upright and took his full monster as deep as I ever had, I squeezed his cock tight with my cunt muscles and made sure he knew he was inside a very horny young woman. I used my position to rub my crease and my clitoris against his groin, which only added to the pleasure I was feeling. Then, I could feel Kyle start to tense as he was on the verge of ejaculation. I put as much pressure as possible on his penis and worked it fast. It was only a minute before we both got what we wanted as he began thrusting upwards trying to get every last inch into my pussy before letting out a loud groan and soft sighs as he unloaded a weeks supply of sperm and semen into my waiting vagina. My God this was beautiful, and there was more to 'cum', so much more.

After a few minutes of chatting and rest I felt Kyle's hands touching my body once again, and once again I was ready to go. Having performed oral sex on each other only once before it was time to do it again. Laying side by side, head to toe, we were soon sucking each other off. They call this a 69 but I called it mostly mind boggling. What a way to spend 10 minutes. I must have cum at last twice from his tender licking and sucking of my most sensitive parts, but much to Kyle's credit, he held back as I sucked him, but not off. After all, when a man cums, he really cums. When a woman cums she can cum again in seconds, but for a man, cumming could easily signal the end of our suck fest, so I was happy to see him hold back. Never mind I was still not sure if I wanted a mouth full from him at this stage of the evening, or our young relationship. It wasn't like I didn't get my share of pre cum though. He was leaking loads of that stuff the whole time I was sucking his cock so I guess in a way I did get to taste plenty of his sweet juices. Although, looking back, sometimes I wish he had cum in my mouth so I could have that memory from that amazing night. Oh well, I have a thousand other memories as it turned out to be a perfect night and I was OK with that.

After a short time out, where we shared a multitude of our feelings and thoughts and chatted about our lives, Kyle began kissing me once again. It wasn't long before I could feel his throbbing cock start to push against my legs and I was eager to respond. I was sitting semi upright supported by two pillows and my ample breasts were hanging at a perfect angle. It was then he put himself in the perfect position to place his rock hard penis between my breasts as he began to fuck them. This was a new experience for both of us, at least with each other, and not one I was expecting. He was in a state of euphoria from the look on his face, and we worked together to ensure my breasts squeezed his cock as tight as possible to increase the friction.

The head of his shaft was bouncing up against my chin and it was an easy decision for me to open my mouth and welcome his manhood past my lips. Kyle quickly learned to push it through the cleavage of my full breasts and then hold it as I put my mouth over his knob, giving him a 5 second blow job before he withdrew to continue fucking my tits with enthusiasm. He would fuck my cleavage with 10 or 20 deliberate strokes then come back to my mouth for more of my sweet sucking as we both so enjoyed this amazing experiment. This was one horny time for the both of us and it was an added pleasure I wasn't expecting. I guess it was just too much stimulation for him to endure without an early finish and he could take it no longer. Without warning, he abruptly left my welcoming breasts and penetrated my waiting vagina with a flurry of hard strokes before withdrawing and surprising me once again by masturbating a cup full of his ejaculate all over my flat stomach. Wow, another unexpected surprise. I can't wait to see what the rest of the night will bring.

Lying side by side on our backs we needed to take the time to re charge and catch our breath. Kyle was telling me a little about his marital problems and how he was sorry that things had gone the way they had with Elaine. She was a nice person and deserved better in her life, but it wasn't going to improve for either of them as long as they stayed married to each other. He talked about the early years with her and how he was sure a marriage was the right thing for both of them as they approached their 20's. He had no idea it was going to be a disaster, and it wasn't what either of them saw coming. He told me he thought he could and should be a better husband, but not with her. He so wanted me to know that his feelings for me were something he didn't expect. In fact he doubted he could ever feel like this with anybody after such a sad relationship with his wife. He wasn't sure love actually existed until he got to know me and to make love with me. Kyle wanted me to know that it was such a good feeling to be so taken by someone, and to feel true love for the first time. He was beyond happy when we were together. I then told him about my early years and how Alec and I first met. I told him when we first started having intercourse, what happened when we found out I was pregnant and how we quickly came to the decision to get married and have our baby. I wanted him to know it had been a very happy marriage and we were doing pretty good for a couple of young kids. Yes, there were some bumps along the way but every marriage goes through that. Things were not at their best between Alec and I right now, and I was hopeful they would get better. I told him his coming into my life had definitely created some doubt about where my future was headed.

I shared how strong my feelings were for him at this moment and that he had brought a dimension into my life these past 2 years that was unexpected, but oh so welcome. I told him I thought he was a kind and caring man who was treating me like no other man had treated me in a long time. I loved his attention, his tenderness, his words of passion, his lovemaking. I just loved being with him and touching him and holding him. It was all so full filling and I was experiencing feelings I hadn't felt in many years. It was all good, oh so good.

Kyle had begun rubbing my body as I lay on my back by his side. He played his fingers up and down from my neck to my navel. He stroked me ever so softly on my chest below my chin while telling me again and again how much he loved me. On one of his passes from my neck across my breasts and down to my stomach he kept going. Now he was toying with my clitoris and placing his fingers on my spreading lips as he manipulated my sex organs into a frenzy. I reached over with my left hand and grabbed his huge manhood and began to rub up and down his shaft as he groaned and twitched while all the time continuing to play with me. It was soon very clear that we were now masturbating each other and both were in a state of euphoria as we worked each others sex organ until once again we shared a mutual climax. Oh my God... it was so nice to experience my orgasm as I was squeezing his big cock while it exploded a load of his hot cum all over my hands and down on to his body. There was no end to the ways we could make love, and this one was just fine with me.

It was maybe 1/2 way through the night and we were going at it missionary style once again when Kyle asked me to roll over on to my stomach. He positioned himself above me and started to rub the crack of my ass with his long cock while gently massaging my back. He was working slowly at first as his hand rubbed my back and then my ass with his knob getting closer and closer to my wet cunt. Then, with a swift and sudden push, he entered me from behind and began to fuck me ever so softly while telling me over and over how much he loved me and how much he loved this moment in his life. His meat felt like it was going to go right through my vagina walls and I couldn't get enough of this man as he varied his speed and his depth, all the while asking me if I was enjoying it, did I want more. I was sure hoping this wasn't the last time tonight we would fuck like this...... Of course I wanted more.

They call it spooning.... it was time to take a break and just lay side by side, front to back, enjoying each others company. Neither of us had anything left to prove related to love making and it was only 4 am. We had planned on Kyle leaving my bed by 6 am, which is my time to wake the kids for school, so there was lots of minutes left for sex before this night was over. I turned to face the wall and Kyle soon snuggled up to my back side. He softly lay his semi erect penis in the crack of my bum and wrapped his arms around me, holding me snug as he fondled my young breasts from time time and we started to chat. It was a feeling of nirvana and I wished the clock would stop.

Kyle had been very clear a week ago about his feelings for me, and he now wanted to know once and for all if I was on the same page. He again expressed his love for me, hoping I would respond in a positive and similar manner. He talked about his relationship, or lack of, with his wife Elaine and made it very clear that their marriage was ending. She was a decent person but they did not have anything in common. It was a typical marriage between high school sweethearts that just wasn't going anywhere. Elaine was off to Calgary every chance she got, and usually without her husband. The signs were obvious and it was only a matter of time before the marriage was over.

He asked me a hundred questions about my marriage and my life. He wanted to know what my dreams and expectations were for the next 20 or 30 years. Did I see myself married to Alec for the rest of my life. Did Alec treat her the way she deserved, was she getting all she wanted from her marriage, did her husband love her, did she love him, was he a good father?..... and if the answer to all these questions was ..'yes' .. then why were we laying here side by side naked in your bed? Why do you want to be with me right now? Where do you see this affair going? If it is about more than the amazing sex we share, then what is it about? Where do you see us in 2 months? Where do you want us to be in a year? He was also clear how upset he was with himself that he was betraying his friendship with Alec. He just didn't know how much longer he could continue seeing me behind his back and he hated putting me in the position of being a cheating wife. He was hinting at some kind of a resolution and I was getting worried as to what that might be.

It was clearly time for me to share my feelings with Kyle, to tell him how I felt about my marriage and why I was doing what I was doing with him. He deserved answers to his questions and he needed, and had a right, to know what my intentions were towards him.

Yes, I was feeling neglected at this stage of my life, and no, I wasn't a very happy wife right now. He had come along at the perfect time for me and our intimate relationship was filling a big void in my world. I loved his attention, his looks, his manners and his caring. I was hooked on him, no doubt, and felt that what we had between us was very real and very special. I was enjoying every minute we had together, in bed or not. It was all so good and at times I hoped we would carry on forever.

He again told me how much he loved me and that it was the first time in his life he knew what real love felt like. He then quietly dropped a giant bombshell on me when he asked me.... "if I would leave my husband".... to move in with him, and then marry him. It was what he wanted and he hoped it would be what I wanted as well. My God, I think this man just proposed to me and it was overwhelming. I rolled over to look at him and tried to find the right words to say. I was caught off guard and very conscious of how serious he was. What words would be the right ones here? How do I respond without hurting his feelings or jeopardizing our relationship? I had to look inside myself very quickly and try and bring out the words that would properly express my true thoughts on all of this. It would be easy to say .... "I love you too"...and maybe we can find a way to make this work forever, but that wouldn't be honest.

First of all I reminded him again I wasn't sure if I was in love with him or not, and that hadn't changed. Yes, I was head over heels about him and I cared for him very much, in fact I was as smitten by him as he was by me, but he needed to know I was, and have always been, in love with my husband. It wasn't as easy as just saying yes and then moving on to a new life with you. I had a man in my life who has loved me, and whom I have loved, for the past 10 years. How do you just end that and carry on. I have two children by this man and they love their father and he loves them. Taking them away from him to be raised by you or anyone else wasn't something I see myself doing at this stage in my life. We were a good family and I wanted to keep our family together. I told him that at this time and at this moment, the answer was no.... no I would not and could not leave Alec. I did however suggest that this was just too much too fast and I needed more time to be absolutely sure of what I was thinking. I said I didn't see how anything could change my mind about leaving Alec at this time in my life, but maybe we had a chance, maybe. But not now, not today.

Alanjmp
Alanjmp
3 Followers