All Comments on 'Almost Chance Ch. 14'

by noebode

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
mummys dirty angelmummys dirty angelalmost 20 years ago
Excellent, wonderful, exquisite!!!!

i hav read these chapters over and over again, and to think it all took place over 24hours is amazing!!! What a lovely, captivating story through and through. Whilst reading all of it, there hav been many times where i hav brought my eyes down submissively. The emotion u hav drawn out of me while reading all the chapters makes me believe that i could be Jen!! My stomach churned as i read the dreaded words 'THE END'.. i feel a little empty that this is the end, or will u surprise me, and make Kelly part of a continuing story!!! Excellent writing noebode, and thanku very much xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
No Way ! ! ! !

We are glad this is fiction because how can Jen not be mad at Kate and Kelly. Kate said she did not know who her friend was when they met on the train, yet she did. Will Kate pubicily humiliate Jen in the future? Kelly set Jet up for Kate. Maybe Kelly was arraid to face Jen since she was haveing another affair, who knows. Jen has been betrayed by her mistress and her friend, so she should dress and leave. We were very sad to read that she is putting herself into servitude.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
so captivating

You have truly captivated the submissive soul in this piece. So revealing, even in the unstated. Very well done. Please keep writing.

lover bunnylover bunnyalmost 20 years ago
perfection

This story was perfect. my Mistress suggested it to me and i am so glad that She did. i read it from beginning to end in two hours. From the very first sentence to the last word, i felt like i was Jen. i experienced everything right along with her. Her journey into submission actually *felt* real. Thank you for writing this story...and thank you even more for sharing it.

Rad'lRad'lalmost 16 years ago
Thirteen well written chapters

and a damn good job. Fiction, true, but you have done a good job filling out the characters. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Thank you!

This is the most beautiful and extremely erotic story I have ever read and I just wanted to say thank you for sharing it!

NewlyOutLesNewlyOutLesalmost 13 years ago
Wow.

I must say this story touched me in many ways. The detail was perfect. Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow ...

BDSM scares me. So why was I so highly turned on by this? 5 stars for the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

i love the story pls write some more chapters

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 11 years ago
This is a...

wonderful series. It captures both the physical actions that define BDSM and the trust and intimacy that can span all genres. Just as any pair (in any genre) can go through the motions, only certain pairs will attain the height these two did.

I confess that early on I was wishing chapters to be longer, but when Jen was following candles to Mistress I felt a gentle parallel. One chapter leading to the next. One lesson leading Jen to deeper awareness of both the lifestyle and herself.

Thanks for sharing this powerful series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Marry me

I love you ok. I want to make love to you. That was the best story I have ever read and I would read it again and again. You could be a 400 year old slug and if you wrote this I would marry you ok. BEST THING EVER

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Made me so very, very wet!

Okay, this was some really good erotic writing. A few typos here and there but nothing that kept me from reading every single chapter. I wish you'd write some more chapters! I want to know more about Jen's complete submission to Mistress. Please write more chapters! I'll get on my hands and knees if you want... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
thank you

I always come back to this one story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
truth

I have read this story more than 6 times and it never gets tiring. The most passionate erotic story I've ever read. This story is my fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I always searched for BDSM stories where there is really love & a deep devotion involved and seldomly found it. Your story is heaven! Not only that I find those things in here, but also so much skill in describing the little nuances of the sensual experiences. This makes it a real gem between all the stories on here.

Thank you so much!

I would so love for you to write more, but this story is already years ago and it seems you stopped writing or at least publishing on here.

If you read this kudos to you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernoebode@noebode
'Sex without the mind is just friction' I've been reading erotica for some time and decided it was time to show the rest of the world what my imagination could produce. The result was Almost Chance. Other stories have followed - probably more slowly than I and my readers woul...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES