Almost Kidnapped Pt. 04

Story Info
Changing of the Guard.
4.4k words
4.71
13.9k
22
10

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a sequential story you will need to read the previous Parts before this Part will make sense. I broke this story up into Parts to accommodate L's request to make into parts.

This is my very first story I've ever written. I'm an Engineer so I tend to be techno/detailed, hope it does not distract from the story too much. Some of the items in the story are real, some embellished, and some fantasy, I'll let you try to figure them out. If you seek lurid sex then this story is not for you - I allude to sex but I leave the details to your imagination - often less is more. Enjoy OB.

*****

Breach:

Against doctor's orders I drove my SUV to Chicago after I made a phone call to an old SEAL buddy I met in Nam. He was tough as nails, had four purple hearts and all the other fruit salad to prove he was a true Operator, a stealthy hero.

He was with me when I got my first purple heart. I had not seen or talked to him in nearly 20 years, my gosh how time flies. You never forget the guy who saved your life or the guy who I took a bullet to save. We occasionally emailed Christmas greetings, when we remembered, but life goes on - too fast.

I pulled into his Libertyville driveway as he came out to greet me. Bill said "I knew it was you, all those antennas on an SUV with a HAM call sign license plate. You're real covert, Kevin," he chuckled.

We man hugged and slapped each on the back, and in harmony said "it's been way to long." He smack slapped my gut a twice with the back of his hand as we walked into the house while saying you really changed. I said, "yup now starting to sport gray sidewalls with less on top - that's all." He gave me the eye and we both laughed. He still had a body of a warrior just his white hair gave his age away, Billy as a dead ringer for the actor Capt, Dale Dye, retired another Nam vet.

He asked, "you just had to be a HERO didn't you?" You made the news here.

Well I was board and had nothing else to do - besides she is a GILF! Hmmm, what about Chakita you remember Ernie's-Third-Eye on Magsaysay in Olongapo? Ya, ya, ya, that's why I moved to the Cork-Room after you told her I was a butterfly and she knew how to use a butterfly - buuuuuuddy.

With the luck of the bell his foxy wife, a voluptuous younger Dolly Parton clone, walked into the room killing that topic or we both would be getting in trouble.

He exclaimed, "you finally used that move I taught you, only took ya 40yrs." My retort was, "as I remember it I taught it to you." His wife piped up "now now boys play nice" and we all laughed, just like old times of long ago. I've known Bill a few years before I met my current wife.

Bill you still into doing security work? Hell yes, once in the blood, I even got my PI license and own the company. Good, you busy? Always! Looking at his fox's expression (rolling her eyes) I may have touched on a sore subject.

I got an issue I know you can sort out for me. I think I have a dirty security chief, he touts his prior military training as his credentials.

When we met it was obvious he really did not like me being on the estate and was really pissed when Brandy told him "to take any orders from me as if she gave the orders." He stomped off. I saw a big fat RED flag from his demeanor, body language, and just the stare of evil contempt at us or I'm reading too many Clancy and Coonts novels.

I suspect he has everything bugged including her cell phone. He hired the limo driver a year before so I'm confident he had something to do with the kidnapping attempt. Per Brandy he has never apologized in hiring the would-be kidnapper, another red flag. I suspect he is lying low not knowing who is looking or watching but my presence has him spooked and pissed.

Bill asked "ya packen"? I can but rarely. Bill said with determination "you better start!"

When is the last time you put lead down range. Over a year ago. Before you go back you need to put some lead down range - I got an after hour key to a range.

Well I can be your NRA Range Safety Officer, he shook his head at me and chuckled. Did you bring your toys with you - hell yes, in my SUV. Good boy.

Damn Bill could shoot his custom 1911 better one handed than me doing a two-handed Weaver with my 9mm. At 50' he could make seven round Mel Gibson 'smiley face'...

Bill, I want you to run a full background on this Joe and the two he hired. Here is a list of the other staff, you can run when you have time. You know what to look for.

I also need to buy some burner phones, got a place nearby? He just shot me the look 'you dummy' for even asking.

Bill how can you get a team in to sweep for bugs without getting spotted? There are lots of cameras. Joe's days off are Tuesday and a rotation day.

He suggested the old tried and true Orkin™ ruse works best. Just give me 24hrs before you salt the mine.

I told him to bill me direct as I have an open expense account with no traceability. As I was about to leave, Bill gave me a jar of cockroaches. Hmmm, this is going to get exciding.

The Sweep:

Roaches got deployed early Tuesday morning. A screaming day maid made an emergency (intercepted) Orkin call. Bill came in with his team and began spraying. Their spray wand doubled as a RF-bug detector antenna. All the boys wore contamination clean white bunny hoody suits with white masks that hid their faces and wireless company intercom - ear-buds w/mic. The ear-buds doubled to as an audible signal strength meter chirping near RF sources.

They found bugs in every room and hallway in the McMansion. There was a camera above each bed and in each bathroom. Brandy's bedroom and four cameras covering her bed, three in her private bathroom, her attached private office and her private balcony.

They found super-mics outside covering the patio, pool, tennis court and a camera looking at the Jacuzzi. Only the pond area and boathouse were clean.

Brandy and Sara's phones had hidden GPS tracker APPs and call/mic intercept APPs. The snoop could even turn on the phone camera/mic remotely to see and listen in real-time.

The back seat of the limo had two bugs, port & starboard. Brandy's Mercedes had a GPS tracker and two mic bugs, front and rear seats.

The house network was hacked, the server had masked/hidden ports for backdoor data accessing, and all computers had hidden key-tracker and display intercept programs.

The only place clean inside the house that was Joe's security office and computer. We found Joe's stash of DVD videos in a false compartment inside his locked file cabinet safe. He sure loved watching Brandy shower or release her frustrations in bed. He even had a few video's of Sara taking a bath - pervert. There were videos of guests, I did not know, being intimate. Even a video of me in the bathroom - the sick fuck. All DVD's were removed and replaced with blank DVDs.

I took Brandy out for super that evening (leaving her cell phone in the car) and told her of what my team found - she went ballistic. She wanted to first castrate him, then set him on fire, and then really FIRE him. I talked her out of all of that; we do not know how deep he is in and what he knows or other recordings or videos we did not find.

Firing him could set off destructive preset traps he may have setup - we are sure he has online access to all your accounts too. We need Joe away from the house for a few days while giving your house staff vacation.

Brandy can you do this, can you play along like nothing is afoot? Yes, but I want his balls she snarled.

Brandy has Joe had access to your HQ offices? NO... When is the last time you had your office swept for bugs? With embarrassment she said never. I called Bill and a sweep would be done tomorrow morning of HQ.

If your office is clean - then tomorrow from your HQ office you must change all your account(s) access and passwords but put your cell phone inside a metal file cabinet while you do this. You cannot access any of your accounts except email from home until this is over. We do not want to tip Joe off that we are on to him.

The super IT guru Micky you hired for the TEAM is about to earn her keep while you're gone. I will talk to Micky tomorrow to see if she can add some very trusted IT help to speed up the search-n-clean, the more eyes looking the easier to find the hidden crap-ware and clean.

Brandy who can you visit out of state for a week? My sister is in San Francisco. How is your relationship? Very good.

When is the last time you visited her? Over a year ago. Can you play up the close call you had with the kidnapping and the revelation of how important family is - you want to reconnect? Sure, I would really like that and I do miss her.

I gave Brandy a pre-programmed burner cell phone and told her to only use it where and when others cannot see her calling me and do not use it near her iphone. Check with me every evening. Keep this cell phone with you night and day - it has a hidden GPS tracker on it - just in case. Your iphone is compromised everything you say can be eavesdropped upon.

Teasingly I stated, "BTW Brandy, you are one super sexy woman", she flared red and asked, "you didn't leave those DVD's with him did you?" Oh no. they are in my personal files. She responded, "just make sure you are only one to ever see them.' I was stunned. flabbergasted, she floored me with that lightening-bolt. I expected her to demand I destroy them all. I actual did destroy all of them in the patio fire bowl last night. Damn, I should have saved a few - my lecher side cometh.

Brandy and Sara spent a week with her sister taking in the Embarcadero, Navy Pier, Fishermen's Warf, and the sights. Bill had a few of his Operators keeping a loose tag on the girls, we did not know how good Joe nor his two extra bodyguards might be.

While Brandy was away we re-coded all the bugs and cameras to an encrypted IP address. All bathroom cameras were removed. All bed cameras were re-tasked and reposition to view room doors/windows. I reasoned why toss all the money away when they could be used as intended for real security. All computers were cleaned, her private server was firewalled, and locked down.

We found some interesting documents on Joe's office computer in a hidden-locked folder incriminating him as the mastermind behind the kidnap attempt.

Joe was also extorting kickbacks from most of the estate staff and sex from the new day-maid he hired. He had stolen ~$300K from Brandy's accounts that traced to an offshore account. This money was recovered and the account alerts disabled.

We also found Joe was making payments to the local DA, for what we do not know.

Rabbin contacted the FBI and OBI, turned over all the data on the extortions and Joe's complicity to the kidnapping. We also found that Joe was arranging for a group of men from the EU to come to the USA for another kidnapping attempt in a few weeks.

FBI got hot on this one, eventually Interpol (and I suspect NSA) cracked and tracked this group. They snagged all five men when they came through JFK Customs on false documents. I think all five got shipped to Gitmo as they were connected to an alpha-bit Slovakian paramilitary group and no one was singing.

At the moment Brandy arrived home the OBI picked up the DA. With the help of HLS and the FBI the OBI nailed the DA for extortion and cartel drug conviction sentencing malfeasants. He was looking at serious jail time.

As Joe exited the limo in the driveway he was taken into custody by the FBI at gun point. Joe was ex-Army but never served in any combat area, his last year of his four year hitch was served at hard labor earning him a BCD for theft. He was a suspect in racketeering and extortion but never charged. He tossed his weapon during the theft or it would have been more hard time and a Dishonorable Discharge. Joe is now looking at +25yrs Fed time (that means NO parole).

Brandy was so grateful she wrapped her arms around me sobbing, thinking of what could have been, again. Brandy's sobbing could not dampen this home coming as her little firecracker jumped into my arms telling me how much she missed HER HERO. I melted. Brandy looked at me with eternal gratitude in her eyes and a new realization, I'm much more than anyone ever saw.

We had a good evening meal and I retired to the patio where the stone fire-bowl is located. I had a blazing wood fire popping. Brandy never used her fire bowl so Sara was intrigued until the smoke seemed to follow her from chair to chair around the fire bowl until she jumped in my lap. Even Brandy gave me a look of wonderment how the smoke never sought me out (just pure damn dumb luck but I was not going to give away my mystical magic powers).

I insured we had all the fixings for SMORES. Sara never had a Smore and her first Smore put her into heaven, after that she couldn't get enough - but I drew the line at four each, Brandy too. Sara sat in my lap and faded off to sleep with her arms loosely wrapped around me. A while later I got up and carried her to bed, once again she woke momentarily and said "I love you daddy", I melted. Brandy just looked at me with a smile of contentment. Yup, chocolate works!!

New Guard:

Bill recommended a medically retired SEAL to head up Brandy's security. Clyde was a confirmed bachelor, good at his job, and hard as nails too. We made some changes on the grounds adding seismic sensors just inside the edge of the woods.

Within a week the new seismic sensors tripped the house alarm sounded an intruder. Brandy and Sara scampered from their beds to the new bedroom safe-room; just like we drilled waiting for me to come for them.

The week they were in California, I had a reinforced safe-room installed into the common wall between their bedrooms. Their secret entrances were behind new bedroom bookcases. Once inside they closed the hatch door and threw the dog lever sealing and locking them in safety. The doors were old birthing compartment hatch doors from an old USN destroyer. Inside the safe-room was a monitor to watch the external hidden door access, bedrooms, and hallway cameras. The sealed room got its air from a secret vent in the attic. The safe-room could resist direct assault from an AK-47, pistols, conventional hand-grenade, or chemical/tear gas. I had the external door dogs-bolt nuts welded in place to prevent wrench removal.

This idiot trespassing paparazzi was an easy catch. He did soil his pants when Clyde snuck up and put the AR-15 muzzle in his ear. The paparazzi intended to eavesdrop with a bionic-ear and take telephoto pictures. It did not make sense why he was after Brandy but I think he was hoping for some type of compromising pictures/audio to do some blackmailing.

Rabbin, was ruthless, he had this guy prosecuted to the fullest, one year jail and 10yrs probation extended to whom ever published his products. He was toast in the tabloid market all he could look forward to was trying to sell nature pictures online.

Not to long after the failed intrusion Brandy came to me asking for my advice telling me Sara is being bullied at school. Since Sara is a clone of grandma, she does not take any verbal crap from anyone. Plus she is often touted by her teacher to the class as the perfect student getting straight A's. This created some jealous students that lead to taunting, then to vindictive physical pushing by a few.

I went to Clyde and asked for his help. Clyde I need you to work with Sara teaching her black-belt self-protection. He recommended she start out with Taekwondo. I told him I'll talk to Sara and see if her groupie girl friends (that come here every day after school) would like to participate. My reasoning is she will have equal size sparing partners and it is good for girls to learn how to kick some well deserved male ass when needed. Clyde jested, I'll make sure the girls have fun doing it; wax on - wax off, we both chuckled.

But Clyde don't teacher any SEAL combat stuff, yet, wait until she gets into high school. I want her capable of self-protection and situational-awareness of when to fight or flee!

Clyde stared at me then asked, "how do you know about the SEAL stuff?" I've had to use it. I thought Bill would have told you.

You do know that Bill took a bullet for me? Then I took a bullet for him. Ask that old salt some time, it is a hell of a tale. He loves telling Sea-Stories at his OLD AGE - tell him I said that too.

I asked Clyde, you do know the difference between a Fairy-Tale and a Sea-Story? Fairy-Tale starts out "once upon a time" a Sea-Story starts out "this ain't no shit, now listen up." Clyde never heard it and split a gut laughing while totally agreeing with the analogy.

Oh hey boss, I do have a black-belt in Taekwando and 5th Dan in Karate. As I started to walk away I said "no shit, but can you teach? He gave me a quizzical look not knowing if he just got smacked or not. Never but never try to put one over on da Chief! As only a Navy Chief can regularly leap over a tall building in a single bound. Hooyah!

I talked to all Sara's groupie parents and they were ecstatic to have their daughters participate in this training (especially for free). About a month later most of the mothers called Brandy asking if they could train with their daughters. Within a week Clyde was conducting training with mothers, daughters and Brandy. Clyde was one happy man with all that untouchable eye candy (MILF's that is)!

The TEAM:

It was time to call the first TEAM meeting to strategize, plan, and setup the logistics for our coming missions.

How we will covertly communicate with one another undetected to keep each other's backs? How will we keep our real mission secret? Many details to define and refine.

The companies are located:

Corporate HQ, Cleveland, Ohio

Reno, Nevada

Waco, Texas

Bremerton, Washington

Norfolk, Virginia

Chon Buri, Thailand

Shizuoka, Japan

My crack TEAM is:

Micky thee IT guru (our secret hacker) she can create instant Scripts or APPs remotely and get into anything digital. She's an MIT drop-out, only due to her professors bored her. She's been earning an income playing in the Dark Web, a dangerous but profitable place, making her income in bit-coins. Micky is a 5' American Asian beauty with long black hair and curves in all the right places. Her smile lights up any room. She tells jokes that could make a trucker blush. She is our practical joker always pulling pranks on some unsuspecting guppy. She speaks multiple languages, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Spanish, French and of course English. I bet Klingon too.

Lacy our purchasing mentor with +25yrs in many companies leaving as a VP of Materials from the last one on a golden parachute. She was already wealthy so she only works for fun and the challenge. She's Brandy's surrogate ghod-mother even being only 5yrs older then Brandy. Lacy is stunning in her way and very athletic with premature graying but it just makes her look even sexier. I'm sure there is more to Lacy than I will ever know. Lacy is a wizard in MRP, SAP, 4thShift, Oracle and many other programs. She is the TEAM's mother and confidant.

Rick is our crack accountant, CPA, MBA - a finance sage with a background in forensic finance. He has consulted for the FBI a few times. He is our resident 6' 4" young stud at 30, single, iron pumping build and sharp looks with piercing blue eyes; Pierce Brosnan, 25yrs ago. He is a very confident a good listener having a natural jovial happiness that draws people to him for comfort. He exudes maturity beyond his years with sex appeal. He refers to the TEAM as his harem, but is always the consummate gentleman.

12