Almost Kidnapped Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah is our quality savant, an experienced ISO-Lead-Auditor, TQM, Six-Sigma Black-belt and by far the sexist women I've ever worked with. She's built in all the right places looking like Marylyn Monroe's sister but with more and prettier at 33yrs. Sarah's chest and luscious long natural blond hair and those deep blue eyes will distract any man. She might be a distraction but she has one of the sharpest minds on the team. Sarah is a total opposite of the stereotype 'dumb blonds', she is sharp, quick witted with a cutting tongue that will put anyone in their place in microseconds. Sarah has a black-belt in Jujitsu but the real Sarah is the kindest most motherly angel of any of us until you cross her.

I like to engage her in risqué verbal flirtatious jousting - but she cheats, when she thinks I'm gaining an advantage - she 'jiggles' her double-D girls, bats her eyes, and throws me air kisses totally screwing up my concentration. It's fun with lots of laughs by all especially when Brandy rolls her eyes in embarrassment at our antics.

I'm looking forward to some hotel pool time with this team, ya I'm a lecher; I like to look at beautiful sexy ladies and dream of what I'll never get, a masochistic fantasy. Besides what do they say about getting older the first thing you forget - is how to spell s.e.x. much less do it!

But I discovered Jiggles kryptonite, Ghirardelli chocolate, so jiggle away Sarah I got your number and then I'll do a Sheldon on her.

Connie is our manufacturing genius, nothing gets by her. Woe be it to anyone who challenges her competence. She is well versed in many CADs, hydraulics, pneumatics, welding, plastic molding methods and GD&T. If Connie has a weakness it is in electronics. She has a Sigma black-belt and one in Judo, she almost medaled in the Olympics. She is a very well built lady that looks much like Ronda Rousey, I think she was a BAM (Broad-Ass-Marine) in an earlier life. She is all business all the time, pure focus. But we will work on her to get her to let her hair down - she just needs to leans to trust us - we got her back.

Brandy invited the TEAM to her home for a BBQ and a place where the team could let their hair down and enjoy each other to begin to build camaraderie. As they arrived our little hostess introduced herself to each member.

When she got to Sarah, Sarah decide to have a little fun trying (unsuccessfully) to twist Sara up. Reminds me a little bit of who's-on-first. Finally the Sara's solved it with a rename "Big Sarah" (very accurate) and "Little Sara." I almost blurting out "just call her Jiggles" but I gagged myself just in time.

For the first time I noticed Clyde was making a lot of rounds. If I read the body language right I think Jiggles was teasing poor Clyde, women.

Clyde (reminds me of a cross between John Cena and Chris Hemsworth) he is a damn good guy, we often have a drink on the patio after the girls go to bed. We swap life's sea stories. We got to know each other well - he has become 'my friend', I trust him and there are very very few I call "my friend!"

One evening sitting at the fire pit tipping drinks I told Clyde I'd lay my life on the line for those two girls. He stated you already did that. Ya I did but NOW it is different I have a personal reason - so please keep my girls safe when I away - we shook on that. Hooyah!

A week later I recommended to Brandy that she should make Clyde her Corporate Security Chief and list her estate as a Corporate security remote site - there could be a tax advantage to this. Brandy moved Clyde to HQ and gave him full autonomy to review and improve all USA Corporation security needs, reporting to me.

First thing Clyde did was call Bill to hunt down some of his and Bill's old team to guard the estate 24/7. Woe be it to anyone messing with these retired SEALS, they are the most focused skilled men I've ever had the pleasure to associate with, thee BEST!

I also told Clyde to keep tabs on Beachwood PD Officer Oswald Booth, if he comes available hire him ASAP with a good package. Will do boss shooting me a big smile.

I hope you enjoyed Part Four of my first story. I will pay attention to comments that are not Annoy's. Annoy's have no standing with me - either sign them or remain irrelevant. Thanks, OB Part 4/8

12