All Comments on 'Almost Out of Africa'

by Mark Once

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Brutal, but effective

Way to go! The story was one with great character development, and their thoughts portrayed effectively. I particularly liked the ending, and I look forward to reading more of your submissions.

searchemsearchemover 18 years ago
Well done, once again!

Another excellent well detailed story that makes the readers feel as if there in the room viewing this humiliation first hand.

That makes two excellent stories from Mark Once. Now it's time write a sequel to "A Waiting Room With a View".

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great story

Another great story with a strong woman in an embarrassing situation. Keep up the good work. I look forward to any other stories you have coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
this sucked

you wasted my time

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

Great writing. Excellent job. Hope there's more to come. Thanks!

timmywellstimmywellsover 18 years ago
Very well written tale

Good job and erotic in its own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story

Great story, it walks the line between humiliation, submission, embarassment, and exhibition very well.

jamesdewarjamesdewarover 12 years ago
Great

I really loved this story. I liked the fact that it portrayed a powerful women in a humiliating situation but did not resort to her suddenly becoming 'aroused' by the situation. It felt very real.

justins961justins961over 11 years ago
Bravo

This was a beautifully written bit of literature. I say literature because this is not the usual drivel that is found here. This piece if full of detail and not only sets a scene that one can see, but also contains people that one can relate to. I salute the author and look forward to more of his work....

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
very well thought out and paced and written

yes, it makes many uncomfortable. the balance struck and the reality if the emotions resound with thoughtfullness, and eroticism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Nicely paced, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Strong woman

This story is probably one of the best I've read, partially because for the whole time I was so proud of Susan and how she handled the situation. There was also the fact that it was very well written, and had a good theme.

nit2gethernit2getheralmost 9 years ago
very nice.

I liked the story. I was well written and could really have happened. I liked she didn't orgasm. She kept her dignity

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brave submission to the inevitable

Nicely paced and quite plausible. My wife is scared stiff of flying to strange places in case such a thing, even legally in a civilised country happens to her! Would love to know how her husband reacted if she told him the full story later!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Very impressed with this story from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A tribute to a very good author.

A very sad story, but told with compassion and empathy, something rather rare in this world;

]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes, she easily could have been assaulted, but the captain saved her. This kinda happened to Someone I know. She was examined by everyone at this border checkpoint. It was a very unpleasant situation for her.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

It was well written and very realistic, situations like this are most common in poverty-stricken and extremely corrupt despotic countries. But it is really the arrogance of a lot western tourists that they could breeze into whatever country they want to visit never thinking that it may be dangerous.

Kudos to the author.

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 2 years ago

Homeward Bound

The dangers of travelling in the Third World are explored in OUT OF AFRICA. At one time Checkpoint Charlie i Berlin marked the boundary between freedom and non-freedom. The sad fact is that scenes like those described occur routinely in the US as it becomes more dictatorial and despotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Shoulda had her empty her bowels all over their uniforms!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous